Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Video] Planetbeing's iPhone 4 Carrier Unlock

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by varmit View Post
    hmmmm... Hermonie sure looks good now ... Lolol
    +1 ;-)

Go Dev Team!!!!
    Last edited by SkeleDork; 07-13-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Anything Apple can do Dev-Team can do better! Great job guys.

Seems like a really nice, down to earth, guy. Good work and keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhndsn View Post
    You have to consider the intellect of some of the posters (not trying to single you out Varmit I don't think your post was retarted, just using this as an eg). There will be more people asking the same crap... "I WANT IT NOW" syndrome is what some suffer from... The staff writer even went thru the trouble of "WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO"... Perhaps he should have said... PAY ATTENTION, LISTEN, COMPREHEND WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU" None the less there will be more idiots asking Why, when how come I want it now release it now... ect... While i think some peoples ignorance is funny and amusing I agree with you. Its getting very very old... like I said earlier... when summer break is over the degenerate posts will dwindle down...

Another reason why is probe because they know that if they put it out now they would be flooded with stupid ***** people that cant follow instructions... With that said they are packaging it in a anyone can do it GUI interface. remember the 1st JB/Unlock options without the GUI? I recall a lot of posts like.. "HELP" I bricked my phone... All because people cant or refuse or are to lazy to follow instructions... Even so watch the posts when its released... People will still ask..."How does this work? Can I use a different sim... possibly even..."if I unlock will my iPhone 4 shrink the sim card to a micro sim automatically?" lol
    Yea I see your point, I just have the tendency to ignore it and go on, Some people cant stand it, Its another 2K of space wasted on the BB. LOL! But I see your point, Ignorance is a bliss so to speak.

LOL Forgot, I know its a circus to watch them. Like EX: 2. Put detergent in the washer, 3. Put clothes in the washer,*4. Turn knob on washer. Hmmmmmm....why isnt it washing, crap forgot step 1. wait, where is step 1. Hmmm...... But you know what, It gives me somthing to do on the rainy days and brings a bright little rainbow to my world....wait, isnt that from the carebears? Nevermind. ... lolol ....
    Last edited by Varmit; 07-13-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    iPhone 4 Quote: Its so easy, a caveman can use it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Varmit For This Useful Post:

kuhndsn (07-13-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by cranie View Post
    Seems like a really nice, down to earth, guy. Good work and keep it up.
    I was just thinking that watching it. I've see a few vids they've put out. Not an Ego in sight with these guys.

Smitty

Dev team and pb especially, fn awesome

iPhone? More like MyPhone sLevin1fo's Avatar
    F**K YOU, IM FROM TEXAS (So Original, HUH?)
    Thanks

Thanks Devs!!!

Thanks

DEV TEAM is killing it right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Varmit View Post
    LOLOL This is almost like harry potter man. He whos name must not be said. (Voldermort) Sheesh. Hmmmm... Hermonie sure looks good now ... lolol
    was also gonna post him as "he who must not be named"! if you say his name you get banned and yeah, she is
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

keep up the good work

Will Facetime work on my3g or 3g unrestrictor ?!?!??
    +1

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    You make me sick. He says why nothing is being released right now.
    Play nice please....
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 07-16-2010 at 10:04 AM.

wait....

quality stable tools... no donation buttons... no self infatuation...

geo who ?

Hey, lets not make the forum a battle ground for name calling. Take it to private messaging. Savor the good news and be patient with the rest of us. No, Im not trying to be mean, no sense in starting a argument or fight. Its not worth the waste of time and effort.

I think some people don't realize that when you buy an iPhone a jailbreak is not guaranteed (or unlock in the US). Some common sense goes a long way.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    this may be premature but I think once geohotz watches this vid he will say planetbeing was not the first to unlock it. But that's just me thinking outloud.. curious to see how this goes.
    GeoHotz admitted he didn't JB the IP4... It was photoshopped.
    Last edited by mbeezy81; 07-13-2010 at 10:23 PM.

I agree with you on that. Thats what I did, I took the chance on the iPhone 4, If it wasnt going to be done, Guess what, I would have put it in a time capsule and dig it out in 50 years. Lol and maybe then donate it to Smithsonian lolol.
    Last edited by Varmit; 07-13-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Spelling Error.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by southfrisco View Post
    I think some people don't realize that when you buy an iPhone a jailbreak is not guaranteed (or unlock in the US). Some common sense goes a long way.
    Lol...and I love the way some people like they have cornered the market on common sense. I'm a programmer by trade so speaking for myself only I know a JB is not guaranteed. I am simply asking the release of something that we all know has been achieved already. And I'm not referring to an unlock. I understand why it's not available yet and agree with the reasoning. I am not looking for comments on my request by non-programmers or those who r not working on these tasks. Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Won't be long now. iPhone 4 here I come. I will finally be able to get rid of this slow 3G.

I was looking for an iPhone 4 online and ran across a site selling fake iPhones from china. Who buys that garbage?

Noyce! Thank you guys!

iPhone? More like MyPhone maddawg05's Avatar
    Thanks

we're not worthy....we're not worthy....we're not worthy. Well....worthy enough for the jb/unlock....awesome work gentlemen.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast