+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Video] Planetbeing's iPhone 4 Carrier Unlock

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Awesome news!!! Big props to the Dev team. But I only want to know one thing.... Will Facetime work on my3g or 3g unrestrictor ?!?!??
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Awesome news!!! Big props to the Dev team. But I only want to know one thing....

Will Facetime work on my3g or 3g unrestrictor ?!?!??

iPhone? More like MyPhone Varmit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teddyf1 View Post
    I really appreciate the work these guys are doing...thank you. But I agree...why cant they release the jaillbreak already?! There are hundreds if not thousands of us that don't care about an unlock but desperately need the JB now! I have tried to be patient but I paid a lot for my 2 iPhones and I want to get maximum value for what I paid and that won't happen until I jailbreak them.

I am willing to PAY $$$$ to get it early. Seriously. Why can't they release it already? No flamers please... I really need a reason that makes sense. Thanks.
    Here is the reason Cobrita, Lets say the DEVS put the JB and UNLOCK out now. Apple has NOT released their fix for the reception problem. NOW they know what the DEVS did to open the iPhone and unlock and JB. They can now close that hole that was used to make it unlocked and jb. Its better to be patient and wait for apple. Then see what they do, and IF they dont close the hole in what current fix the DEVS have. We havent lost our "JB and UNLOCK. So basically it goes to say, dont burn your bridge behind you. I say let them hold the JB and UNLOCK until the time is right. I have a brand new IP4 still in the shrink wrapper waiting for my slobber to hit it and greasy fingers. So do have alittle understanding and patience with the DEVS and let them decide what needs to happen. Again, Great job guys and kudos out to all the moderators for making this a great place to be.
    iPhone 4 Quote: Its so easy, a caveman can use it!

Thanks

great news for those who need the unlock-i have no qualms with my at&t service and iphone 3g plan(i'm upgrading to the iphone4 in a few weeks) thanx dev team for all your professional work!!
    myiphonerocks-doesyours?

Thanks

I've allways appreciated how honest and straight forward planetbeing is.

Thanks

LOLOL This is almost like harry potter man. He whos name must not be said. (Voldermort) Sheesh. Hmmmm... Hermonie sure looks good now ... lolol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Varmit For This Useful Post:

kingbijan (07-14-2010)

Thanks

It's getting closer. Can't wait.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teddyf1 View Post
    I really appreciate the work these guys are doing...thank you. But I agree...why cant they release the jaillbreak already?! There are hundreds if not thousands of us that don't care about an unlock but desperately need the JB now! I have tried to be patient but I paid a lot for my 2 iPhones and I want to get maximum value for what I paid and that won't happen until I jailbreak them.

I am willing to PAY $$$$ to get it early. Seriously. Why can't they release it already? No flamers please... I really need a reason that makes sense. Thanks.
    You make me sick. He says why nothing is being released right now.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

jerrykid323 (07-13-2010), ronfin44 (07-13-2010)

Thanks

You can tell he enjoys doin this, lol, thanx pb even though i didnt get to get my iphone 4 lol

Thanks

I will buy him a new pillow so he can get to sleep !!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@planetbeing your the best!!! X-D (even thought I don't have an iPhone 4 it's still awesome!)

Thanks

Yay!!!
    Someone who showed us and telling us that they will release it !

Cant wait!
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

Thanks

Can't wait! Thanks, Dude!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My friend works for apple, she said they are suppose to release an update the next few weeks, im guessing end up of july.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Varmit View Post
    Here is the reason Cobrita, Lets say the DEVS put the JB and UNLOCK out now. Apple has NOT released their fix for the reception problem. NOW they know what the DEVS did to open the iPhone and unlock and JB. They can now close that hole that was used to make it unlocked and jb. Its better to be patient and wait for apple. Then see what they do, and IF they dont close the hole in what current fix the DEVS have. We havent lost our "JB and UNLOCK. So basically it goes to say, dont burn your bridge behind you. I say let them hold the JB and UNLOCK until the time is right. I have a brand new IP4 still in the shrink wrapper waiting for my slobber to hit it and greasy fingers. So do have alittle understanding and patience with the DEVS and let them decide what needs to happen. Again, Great job guys and kudos out to all the moderators for making this a great place to be.
    Not sure why you're calling my name out considering that wasn't my post you referenced . But I couldn't agree more, just let the dev team wait for Apple, and while they wait they can polish their jailbreak/unlock solution to better benefit us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    SICK? Well thats being alittle harsh, There are kids on here, that are still wet behinds the ears. Dont be too judgmental. Some people just have alittle more excitement than others and have no patience at all. Some can wait till hades dries up and not blink a eye. Show alittle decorum towards them. I think its funny hes willing to throw money and try to get the JB and UNLOCK early. Knowing that PB will never do that. Dont get mad at me, just be good to the newbies too, they too where like you at one time. Excited at everything new the iPhone can do.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Varmit For This Useful Post:

ecd5000 (07-13-2010), kingbijan (07-14-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    You have to consider the intellect of some of the posters (not trying to single you out Varmit I don't think your post was retarted, just using this as an eg). There will be more people asking the same crap... "I WANT IT NOW" syndrome is what some suffer from... The staff writer even went thru the trouble of "WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO"... Perhaps he should have said... PAY ATTENTION, LISTEN, COMPREHEND WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU" None the less there will be more idiots asking Why, when how come I want it now release it now... ect... While i think some peoples ignorance is funny and amusing I agree with you. Its getting very very old... like I said earlier... when summer break is over the degenerate posts will dwindle down...

Another reason why is probe because they know that if they put it out now they would be flooded with stupid ***** people that cant follow instructions... With that said they are packaging it in a anyone can do it GUI interface. remember the 1st JB/Unlock options without the GUI? I recall a lot of posts like.. "HELP" I bricked my phone... All because people cant or refuse or are to lazy to follow instructions... Even so watch the posts when its released... People will still ask..."How does this work? Can I use a different sim... possibly even..."if I unlock will my iPhone 4 shrink the sim card to a micro sim automatically?" lol
    Last edited by kuhndsn; 07-13-2010 at 08:51 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kuhndsn For This Useful Post:

bobright (07-13-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Amazing just amazing!

Thanks

This guys are gods among mortals!!!!!
    The New i4

Thanks

Opps, I lost my place, It was towards somone else, Sorry about that! LOL!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    That's great news