Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Video] Planetbeing's iPhone 4 Carrier Unlock

Yeahh!! There we go! Haha.

Amazing work, as expected.
    Wish I could thank him (:

now thats how I'd post and explain things if i was a iphone jailbreaker/unlocker type person. he showed everything working and smiled and was friendly and explained why it'll take time for release. not like geohotz. not taking anything away from george, great developer - did a WHOLE lot for the iphone community, but really....unbunch ur panties already!!!
    planetbeing FTW!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to damien6 For This Useful Post:

teddyf1 (07-13-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I really appreciate the work these guys are doing...thank you. But I agree...why cant they release the jaillbreak already?! There are hundreds if not thousands of us that don't care about an unlock but desperately need the JB now! I have tried to be patient but I paid a lot for my 2 iPhones and I want to get maximum value for what I paid and that won't happen until I jailbreak them.

I am willing to PAY $$$$ to get it early. Seriously. Why can't they release it already? No flamers please... I really need a reason that makes sense. Thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

niceeee

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

smart.. minus jew fro...

keep up the good work my brotha!

Who needs geohotz, he can go kick rocks! We have Planetbeing & the rest of the Dev Team FTW.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teddyf1 View Post
    I really appreciate the work these guys are doing...thank you. But I agree...why cant they release the jaillbreak already?! There are hundreds if not thousands of us that don't care about an unlock but desperately need the JB now! I have tried to be patient but I paid a lot for my 2 iPhones and I want to get maximum value for what I paid and that won't happen until I jailbreak them.

I am willing to PAY $$$$ to get it early. Seriously. Why can't they release it already? No flamers please... I really need a reason that makes sense. Thanks.
    Because it's a cat and mouse game. If they release prior to the 4.0.1 apple will most likely patch it. All that hard work down the drain friend. Is that a good enough answer for you?

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Because it's a cat and mouse game. If they release prior to the 4.0.1 apple will most likely patch it. All that hard work down the drain friend. Is that a good enough answer for you?
    That and they probably don't want to release a jailbreak that works ok when they can work on it some more and make it perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyf1 View Post

Not a flame, but because they said so, and it makes sense to them. It really doesn't matter if it makes sense to you or anyone else, because it's not yours to decide. These guys have a lot of pride in their work and they don't like to rush stuff out, because God forbid it ends-up having bugs like almost ALL releases do, you'll be the first (presumably) here ******** at them at how their unlock is crap. Patience. When they think it's as ready as can be, they'll release it.

Quote Originally Posted by *69* View Post
    Who needs geohotz, he can go kick rocks! We have Planetbeing & the rest of the Dev Team FTW.

For now. They could suddenly decide to stop this at any time one day for whatever reason, so instead of bringing up George with a backhanded slap like this, just appreciate the guys still working for free for you and say "thanks". All of these backhanded attacks that are still going on are ridiculous.
    Last edited by ronfin44; 07-13-2010 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ronfin44 For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (07-13-2010)

Thanks

I feel better about waiting for the jailbreak after seeing this video. Obviously these guys are working hard to bring us the jailbreak we desperately need. They want it to be as easy as possible for the community to use, and make sure it's bug free. Additionally, I'm impatient too, but I do think they need to wait till Apple releases their "fix" for the reception issue. We all know it's coming, and unfortunetly unlike some previous updates (3.1.3), it will be a much needed one, not only for the reception, but with first rounds of release there's always bugs that are found that need to be fixed.

Amazing work guys, we all appreciate your hard work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cobrita For This Useful Post:

nhoj_yelbom (07-13-2010)

Default Thats Awsome
    Now you know what, THAT is the way you conduct yourself, very coy, clean, professional and with pride of what you do. Thats what makes the DEV Team what it is. I am impressed with the way he presented the unlock. Great Great Great job DEV TEAM!
    iPhone 4 Quote: Its so easy, a caveman can use it!

When I'm watching it,I feel that the voice is not originally spoken by him.May be he spoke asian language and the voices was done by a interpreter

GREAT WORK! For those who need an Unlock, awesome news!

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thinhvy View Post
    When I'm watching it,I feel that the voice is not originally spoken by him.May be he spoke asian language and the voices was done by a interpreter
    When I am reading your 1st post on this site I feel like it was written by someone else. Maybe it was written just to post something regardless of its brevity...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kuhndsn For This Useful Post:

mortopher (07-13-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone brotherbond007's Avatar
    Thanks

Please stop mentioning The "G" word. He is part of the past by his own decision. The past. Great work on the upcoming UNLOCK! I will stay with AT&T, but this is good news anyway!!

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

Good job ... Professionals

Maybe GEO NOT should have taken that 10K a while back ... Quitter !!!!

Thanks

Awesome job! Keep it up!
    Please hit the Thanks Button if I've helped you out or if you agree with my post.

Good work, devteam. your hard work is appreciated.

Awesome vid bow let's get a jailbreak soon need my lockinfo

Sweet!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast