Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: planetbeing Confirms Working Unlock & Jailbreak on iPhone 4

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skj8100 View Post
    Yes but as I said they are not being childish and extremely immature about it. I don't see them saying "yep the jailbreak is good to go but I don't think we'll ever release it."
    George only said that because Comex already announced he would be releasing his jailbreak. Why would they release two different jailbreaks, thereby exposing two new exploits to apple?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:

nhoj_yelbom (07-13-2010)

So the first IPhone 4 on a Canadian carrier is Bell? Maybe Rogers is regretting not getting the iPhone 4

Thanks

say WHUT?

this would be so ironic i think i would send him anthrax in an e-mail
    Last edited by maxgsteinberg; 07-13-2010 at 11:41 PM. Reason: hate

lol
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think Apple is waiting for a jailbreak prior to releasing a fix. I also don't think the Dev Team is waiting for that. This fix will only change the conversion ratio of decibels to bars. Nothing more. It should have been pushed out already.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by igarys View Post
    Let's spam them so they don't release like Geo
    Good on ya!! Truly retarded

Quote Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
    Ok, not to make anyone mad by any means and correct me for sure if Im wrong. Trust me these guys r amazing at what they do but...........Geohot shows pics of jailbreak bla bla bla you guys all no the rest and he gets bashed for showing it on forum and lots of hate (again correct me if Im wrong). I have always been thought if you dont like it the do it yourself (again not here to disrespect anyone just trying to make sense of it alL). Then Dev-team does same thing today and its all cheers and happiness. So the difference is? like I said not startn' just want someone to explain difference.
    Yes both situations are the same, but one party has addressed the situation properly & gave an explanation to back up their reasons for not releasing. And the other party was vague & rude about it in a nutshell
    Last edited by Dj Meltdown; 07-14-2010 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

well hot, if you cant stand the heat say out of the kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    They're doing just as much dangling as George did...
    While i understand where you are coming from, i think the difference here is that the Dev Team are giving "Updates" to the community. If they don't say anything, people start whining for the updates, but when they do update, people start whining that they're dangling it in front of their face. Don't pressure them into a lose-lose situation!

Geo, on the other hand, has no positive motive to do what he did. Despite all he has done for the iPhone community, it was extremely childish and the emotional twitter breakdown was even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Did you n00bs learn nothing from Geohot? Stop asking stupid questions like "will this work on my iPhone" The DevTeam confirmed a Spirit-like jailbreak for ALL iDevices. Now STOP ASKING
    Where can I download it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skizo View Post
    Where can I download it?
    Seriously?!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Is jailbreaking really one of apple's major concerns? Who really cares that we change our phones. We aren't making bombs out of them

Quote Originally Posted by mj0528 View Post
    Is jailbreaking really one of apple's major concerns? Who really cares that we change our phones. We aren't making bombs out of them
    I think the aspect of jailbreaking that concerns them is warez/The App that shall not be named

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Seriously?!
    Nope. Not at all actually.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to skizo For This Useful Post:

Chuck1969 (07-15-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lintrix View Post
    While i understand where you are coming from, i think the difference here is that the Dev Team are giving "Updates" to the community. If they don't say anything, people start whining for the updates, but when they do update, people start whining that they're dangling it in front of their face. Don't pressure them into a lose-lose situation!

Geo, on the other hand, has no positive motive to do what he did. Despite all he has done for the iPhone community, it was extremely childish and the emotional twitter breakdown was even worse.
    Nor was there a malicious nature to his blog post. I didn't view it as childish. There was already a solution on it's way so why not so the other hackers that he's right on pace with all of them?

i have iphone3Gs old boot room i have updated my device to official ipsw 4.0 i have saved shsh for 3.1.2 ,3.1.3 i have tried to doengrade but i cannot plzzzzzzzzzz tell me when did the jailbreak tool will realese plzzzzzzzz help me plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1285 View Post
    i have iphone3Gs old boot room i have updated my device to official ipsw 4.0 i have saved shsh for 3.1.2 ,3.1.3 i have tried to doengrade but i cannot plzzzzzzzzzz tell me when did the jailbreak tool will realese plzzzzzzzz help me
    plzzzzzzzzzzzz
    bro ok, here what happened to me cuz I was in your place not that long ago I have a oldbootrom iPhone 3gs mb model .so I decided to upgrade from 3.1.2 to 4.0 stupid I know, but anyway I tried downgrading but during the restore process almost the the end of being in the apple logo screen my
    phone would just go in to recovery mode so I did some research and if your having the same
    problem download recboot or irecovery and just kick it out or recovery and you'll have a fresh 3.1.2 or .3 on your 3gs

Really people? Death grip? Seriously? TAPE! CASE! Those are fixes! If you don't like it return it! Apple surely knows how to fix it but with the amount of money it cost is it worth it? We will all find out tomorrow what the plan of attack is from apple. Until then give the "death grip" a rest! Its not like EVERYONE doesnt already know about it and we have all heard the stupid sly comments from someone else.

Wait so is this "death grip" thing a software prob. Or hardware prob.?

I can't wait until they release the jailbreak cause my ipod won't downgrade to rejailbreak it

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678