+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 159

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: planetbeing Confirms Working Unlock & Jailbreak on iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
The new Spirit jailbreak has already been annouced that it will be for ALL devices on ALL bootroms.
...
  1. #41
    Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,265
    Thanks
    819
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

    The new Spirit jailbreak has already been annouced that it will be for ALL devices on ALL bootroms.

  2. #42
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    510
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 63 Times in 50 Posts

    Well said jomo25.

    Next step is to find out a date for the 4.0.1 release, set up a gazillion mirrors to download the JB program, and hope for the best...

    I would rather not have to JB then update and wait another few months to get the JB back. I kept my 3G on 3.1.2 JB forever because the 3.1.3 update was nothing I needed. who's to say that the i4 update 4.0.1 doesn't bring something that we need fixed (proximity sensor not antenna) or a new feature?

  3. #43
    Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,996
    Thanks
    650
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 732 Posts

    apple needs to pick these guys up and hire them and get into apps, and themes and apple can sell these themes.

  4. #44
    Green Apple inyuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    The new Spirit jailbreak has already been annouced that it will be for ALL devices on ALL bootroms.
    Are you serious??? Dude i cant wait.. this is on the spirit website right?

    I wish this jailbreak would be more work like the good old days.. Now all those noobs and idiots just can jailbreak it without having a clue what it is...
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

  5. #45
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    x2thaz64 just got pwned all over this page haha.
    lol i was just about to say the same thing :P
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  6. #46
    iPhoneaholic Nefarious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts

    shibby

  7. #47
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    If I understand correctly, the JB currently being used by the devs to work on the unlock uses Apple code in it and that makes it illegal to distribute it. If you can figure out how to do it on your own, then go for it, if not, then just let them be and as soon as they have a solution ready that they can distribute, they will do so.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to defdad For This Useful Post:

    ecd5000 (07-13-2010)

  9. #48
    iPhoneaholic ecd5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Six - One - Zero
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Turb02 View Post
    Well said jomo25.

    Next step is to find out a date for the 4.0.1 release, set up a gazillion mirrors to download the JB program, and hope for the best...

    I would rather not have to JB then update and wait another few months to get the JB back. I kept my 3G on 3.1.2 JB forever because the 3.1.3 update was nothing I needed. who's to say that the i4 update 4.0.1 doesn't bring something that we need fixed (proximity sensor not antenna) or a new feature?
    doubt there will be any new features other than the miscalculated mathematics for signal (yeah right. hoping for a new feature is like the old saying wish in one hand and sh*t in the other. maybe in 4.1 gamecenter,etc... will go live but until then dont hold your breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

  10. #49
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jamriman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hip hip Hooray!!!

  11. #50
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 9 Times in 4 Posts

    cant wait for FaceTime over 3G

  12. #51
    iPhoneaholic ecd5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Six - One - Zero
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by inyuke View Post
    Are you serious??? Dude i cant wait.. this is on the spirit website right?

    I wish this jailbreak would be more work like the good old days.. Now all those noobs and idiots just can jailbreak it without having a clue what it is... :
    waiting would be best it will be here before you know it and i love how you say "all those noobs and idiots" you were once a noob and idiot so why be so mean? if there wasnt noobs and idiots we as a jailbreak community wouldnt be where we are today
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ecd5000 For This Useful Post:

    tecpunk64 (07-13-2010), woolfman72 (07-13-2010)

  14. #52
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts

    see, we don't need egohot, geobaby, aka geohot.

    Nice job dev-team!

  15. #53
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Can't wait for the jailbreak I really miss my lockinfo a lot

  16. #54
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fventura03 View Post
    cant wait for FaceTime over 3G
    Well, not sure how much better FaceTime over 3G would be, but Fring does it now.

  17. #55
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 105 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone3G[S] View Post
    see, we don't need egohot, geobaby, aka geohot.

    Nice job dev-team!
    I wouldn't be so quick to say that. I'm still sorry to see him go. He's a dude I still want on my team. That being said...


    Thank goodness the dev-team is still hard at it, these guys rock!!
    Last edited by joe97; 07-13-2010 at 11:46 AM.

  18. #56
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    JustPosted By Musclenerd on twitter..
    Jailbreak for iPhone 4 and olders will be out as soon as 100 people retweet this tweet.
    13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

  19. #57
    Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,824
    Thanks
    490
    Thanked 676 Times in 362 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ecd5000 View Post
    waiting would be best it will be here before you know it and i love how you say "all those noobs and idiots" you were once a noob and idiot so why be so mean? if there wasnt noobs and idiots we as a jailbreak community wouldnt be where we are today
    yay. lets defend our fellow n00bs :P

    Quote Originally Posted by redryder77 View Post
    JustPosted By Musclenerd on twitter..
    Jailbreak for iPhone 4 and olders will be out as soon as 100 people retweet this tweet.
    13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
    funny... i didnt get that tweet
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 07-13-2010 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

  20. #58
    iPhoneaholic BoostedEvoIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    449
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fventura03 View Post
    cant wait for FaceTime over 3G
    you mean sexytime over 3g lol!

  21. #59
    MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SC California
    Posts
    620
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Geo....who?
    You beat me to it !!!!

    Who even said there was going to be a 4.0.1???
    And Consumer reports said its much more than a software issue (Not that I believe them but they did tear it apart and what not)

  22. #60
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Great news, along with Apple being backed into a corner. All will be unveiled soon I'm guessing...
    Thanks to all involved in making things happen, I don't fully understand hacking and the questions 'How does it all work?' & 'Where do I start?' keep ringing in my mind.

    massive respect!!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts