+ Reply
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GeoHot Jailbreaks iPhone 4, Says Shove Off

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
This is an old thread but I would like to comment on all the selfish idiots on this thread. 1, Geohotz does NOT have to release anything. He is doing
    Thanks

This is an old thread but I would like to comment on all the selfish idiots on this thread.

1, Geohotz does NOT have to release anything. He is doing this for free and taking his own time to make other people happy. So to all who are making sniveling comments (rmathew_99 and a few others) get off this forum. He doesn't owe you a damn thing.

2, Has it ever occured to anyone that apple IS stepping up to the plate and making it harder to jailbreak iDevices? This isn't jailbreakme.com days anymore where it was just a simple website and a simple tap. We're going into deep stuff.

You bunch of grateful tools, if i were a dev i wouldn't release ANYTHING to you either!

Start remembering why you have that shiney cydia icon on your homescreen and WHY you have custom themes on your devices! If it weren't for Geohot and the other devs you wouldn't have it!

and on a final note..YES LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! HE IS WORKING ON JAILBREAKS AND DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO ANSWER THE SAME GOD FORSAKEN QUESTION 10000x!
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas t.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

Lol, nothing like picking an old scab.

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Talk about bring something back...Damn LOL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRFP View Post
    Mods please please lock old news threads.... I thought this was news instead people post stupid stuff and make it look new, in the index there is no date it was posted so I clicked and see it was over 6 months ago,
    We're not closing threads just because they're old. Get over it, old threads will get bumped....

Thanks

Quit trolling

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

This site has 152,000+ threads. It is not going to be reorganized for news items because they are published to other news feeds and moving it will cause link-back issues.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Th3_Amazing_Ath3ist View Post
    ...TO ANSWER THE SAME GOD FORSAKEN QUESTION 10000x!
    Way to adhere to your beliefs.

Unfortunately, godforsaken is ONE WORD. Stupid troll.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRFP View Post
    Mods please please lock old news threads.... I thought this was news instead people post stupid stuff and make it look new, in the index there is no date it was posted so I clicked and see it was over 6 months ago,
    I wouldn't talk

Sent from my iPod touch using modmyi
    No confundas mi personalidad con mi actitud. Mi personalidad es quien soy yo, mi actitud depende de quien seas t.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Way to adhere to your beliefs.

Unfortunately, godforsaken is ONE WORD. Stupid troll.

has nothing to do with religion....and you think i care on how i spell things? does that make you feel smarter now that you've pointed that out?

and how am i trolling? because i gave my opinion? funny on how you go against others and you're nabbed for "trolling". You gotta admit most people are leeches and only think for themselves. unless you're one of those people who are constantly banging down dev doors for a jailbreak.

And for those of you who think im trolling...re-read the first posts before mine and tell me I'M trolling.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 7,004 Posts

I don't know what gave you the idea that any of the dev teams do not care about the community. The reason they hold stuff back is so that they are not wasted, so that it will benefit more people in the long run. They do this because they DO care. What they don't care about is a small group of people who constantly beg and complain for the tools now not thinking about how it will impact being able to jailbreak in the future.

These arguments that keep popping up regarding this and other similar issues are pointless and need to stop NOW. Having a respectful debate about something is one thing. But you and others always seem to take it too far to the point of just being disrespectful and rude. If these pointless arguments do not stop infractions will be given out.

Thanks

Where the hell are you guys coming off that I said the dev teams do not care? I am stating that people need to leave the devs alone and let them work instead of banging down their door asking the same question. When a jailbreak is ready, it will be released...spamming them wont make things any faster.

DRFP...I have not in anyway judged someone's personality based on a post, but hate to say it...sometimes posts can sort of tell someones character.

quoting: "You bunch of grateful tools, if i were a dev i wouldn't release ANYTHING to you either!"

THAT was pointed against to anyone who was calling Geohot selfish and sending hellfire down on him. So unless you're one of those people...DON'T TAKE ME DOWN!

you guys jump to conclusions and miss the entire point of my post >_> try re-reading and put yourself in the dev's shoes.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

has nothing to do with religion....and you think i care on how i spell things? does that make you feel smarter now that you've pointed that out?

and how am i trolling? because i gave my opinion? funny on how you go against others and you're nabbed for "trolling". You gotta admit most people are leeches and only think for themselves. unless you're one of those people who are constantly banging down dev doors for a jailbreak.

And for those of you who think im trolling...re-read the first posts before mine and tell me I'M trolling.
    First off, you used god with the belief that it was it's own word rather than part of godforsaken. Tough to try and use something you don't even believe in.

Secondly, atheism has almost nothing to do with religion. You're a poor atheist.

Finally, that last post before your's WAS WRITTEN IN JULY! That is why you're a troll. Everyone has moved past it and yet you want to stir up controversy, well done.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 7,004 Posts

Where the hell are you guys coming off that I said the dev teams do not care? I am stating that people need to leave the devs alone and let them work instead of banging down their door asking the same question. When a jailbreak is ready, it will be released...spamming them wont make things any faster.
    I wasn't talking to you in regard to that comment...

I was however addressing you and others when it comes to these useless arguments. If you cannot keep it civil then you may want to move on.

Thanks

ummmm..sure is cold out today huh...
    Last edited by jasvncnt10; 02-09-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    First off, you used god with the belief that it was it's own word rather than part of godforsaken. Tough to try and use something you don't even believe in.

Secondly, atheism has almost nothing to do with religion. You're a poor atheist.

Finally, that last post before your's WAS WRITTEN IN JULY! That is why you're a troll. Everyone has moved past it and yet you want to stir up controversy, well done.
    Lay off the psychedelics dear...I'm the amazing atheist

And I only commented because I was bored and nothing else to do. I was not trying to stir trouble....

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

+ Reply
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829