Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Tagged with Google, Microsoft, Others in NTP Lawsuit

This is 99% publicity stunt 1% ********

iPhone? More like MyPhone PlatoTheForms's Avatar
    Thanks

It's sad when companies have patents that they do nothing with but just to sue others who infringe them.

Apple is going to mop the flore with this bougus suite.

Default More expensive at the pump
    When bulls*%t companies like this shark for something they wrote down and filed and hardly attempt to produce a prototype. They win or bully big companies like AT&T who in turn raise our cost. So us consumers are really who loes in these million dollar lawsuits. Thats our 600 million dollars convoluted in over priced services.

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be suing Apple later this year, on the grounds that they won't let me call my pie, the iApple Pie.

Green Apple
    Thanks

its kinda nice to see apple deal with licencing that's not theirs. Everyone hates apple's licencing policy, and this gives them a taste of their own medicine.

This does not mean I support NTP. This lawsuit is one of the dumbest things ive ever seen, and that statement is nice compared to how I really feel.
    Last edited by thebombzen; 07-11-2010 at 12:20 AM.

that just sad...
    just can't make money in these country anymore without someone trying to get some of your money.

NTP, a privately owned company, holds a boatload of patents, but it doesn't actually produce any physical products.
    I HATE tools like this! Another fine example of how the patent system was NOT supposed to be used.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12