Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuart Hughes Unveils "Affordable" Diamond Coated iPhone 4

MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 Times in 567 Posts

Default Stuart Hughes Unveils "Affordable" Diamond Coated iPhone 4

Last year, we couldn't resist covering the release of the 3.2 million diamond-encrusted iPhone 3GS Supreme. Designer Stuart Hughes of Liverpool, England is the mastermind of the bejeweled iPhones and the promoter-in-chief of these iDevices fit for kings and queens. As you might imagine, however, there weren't a lot of interested buyers willing to cough up three million for a smartphone. So what has Hughes done with the new iPhone 4? Well, he's made a diamond-encrusted 4th generation iPhone that is "more affordable" than his last offering.

Meet the iPhone 4 Diamond Edition. Adorned with diamonds, the device will only cost you roughly twenty grand. In other words, you might as well get two. So what do you get for this "amazing deal," you ask? Well, the surrounding frame, for starters, is encrusted with circa 6.5cts of top quality VVS , color 'F' diamonds, individually set sparkling gems. The rear section - perhaps the most important part of this thing - houses "beautiful solid Platinum and Diamond Apple logo."

To sweeten the deal, the white, unlocked iPhone 4 comes with a leather wallet that, according to Hughes, is fashioned from a “real Ostrich foot.” Wow, this keeps getting better by the minute, doesn't it? Of course, if you want one, you better act fast. Hughes is only making available fifty of them. The 32GB white model of the iPhone 4 Diamond Edition is already on sale, with plenty of time remaining before the holiday shopping season arrives.

Images via Stuart Hughes

Hmm perfect for a rich old woman

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iSteed For This Useful Post:

dynasty0792 (07-08-2010)

Thanks

Now that won't have antenna problems..

Hey! I bet this is a great way to deal with the death grip. Diamonds are non-conductive... correct? Let's make Apple pay for these instead of $29.99 bumpers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tyroneshoe For This Useful Post:

LSZ33 (07-08-2010)

Thanks

That just increases the chance of getting that iPhone stolen.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Not really if you have 15 armed body guards around you

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Do have to admit, if I was rich, id probably buy it.. It is cool as hell, but completely unnecessary. Is he selling them now? Cuz that's a way to get a white iPhone 4 before they are released

All I want to know is how that fool got a white one before me??!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Coz that fool got $20,000. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    All I want to know is how that fool got a white one before me??!!
    Probably promised the first one to Mrs. Jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Coz that fool got $20,000. Do you?
    I'm pretty sure my comment was a rhetorical question...but, if it amuses you, yes I do, but not to waste on a diamond encrusted iPhone. I'd be happy with just a white stock one for now

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't mean to offend you. All I meant was that money can buy everything. If you would have offered Steve Jobs $10,000 - I'm sure he would have mailed you a white one.

Now I can afford one

Quote Originally Posted by SchmilK View Post
    Probably promised the first one to Mrs. Jobs.
    hahaha yeah I doubt Mr. 'Black Tee + Fitted Jeans' Jobs is in to this sort of thing...

edit: also on second look those images look like renders to me

One of the biggest wastes of money I've seen in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    I didn't mean to offend you. All I meant was that money can buy everything. If you would have offered Steve Jobs $10,000 - I'm sure he would have mailed you a white one.
    no worries, no offense taken - sarcasm isn't easily translated via text. I will make better use of the emoticons next time -

19. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (07-08-2010)

nobody buys this stuff. unlike expensive and rare cars, expensive and rare phones will not appreciate with age.

I'd rather have a gold apple logo and bezel on a black iPhone than this f*ggot looking thing.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

you guys are all jealous. i can't wait to get mine. Stuart! the checks in the mail!

Except i would like my LED flash to reflect off the diamonds to get some extra shiny effect!
    If i say something stupid I apologize. If i say something smart: "RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH".
    And if i help you, please hit the Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast