Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuart Hughes Unveils "Affordable" Diamond Coated iPhone 4

Thanks

every year the same guy does the same thing to the idevices and yet people post it as its real news. if you read the article about the 2g 3g 3gs or ipt with diamonds well youve been here before. oh wait how could i forget about the awesome and completely different job he did on the ipad. its different because its bigger. now you want to post something creative and different how about the ipads back cover that is made out of some rare endangered wood from africa, at least you know not many people or one guy over and over can do that every year.
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by politicalslug View Post
    Finally: something that won't blend. Diamonds don't blend, no matter how powerful your blendtec magical margarita machine may be.
    Well technically speaking they could. They're very hard but also very brittle. Hit one in the right spot with a steel hammer and it WILL break. They have natural weaknesses in their structure. We're not talking about Wolverines Adamantium here......they're just diamonds.

But who gives a sh*t anyway right!?!
    Last edited by RICO_; 07-08-2010 at 10:34 PM.

no white gold plating = fail

Ooh I must have one, in order to momentarily feed my insatiable appetite to suppress my inferiority complex with a superiority one. Yes folks, with one of these I will simply put, be a better person than you. Unless that is, if you have one too in which case you are a part of the club (but I secretly HATE you). I just love the fact that I can spend so much on little indulgences when that money could feed a hundred starving, dying third world children for a year. My ego satisfaction, fleeting as it may be, is more important.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Boy I can't wait until the 2012 Apocalypse. The greed and arrogance of this country and pretty much the rest of the developed world makes me wanna punch a bunny rabbit. Its the one thing this world will be able to do together and unselfishly......DIE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123