Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UnlockIt - The APN Changer for iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by vegassteven View Post
    So I Have a locked and unjailbroken 3GS (new bootrom so can't jb and unlock)

Does this mean I can go to Philippines with the wife and take my AT&T sim out and us a philippino sim?
    yes you can unlock and jailbreak 3gs

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have a 3GS on 3.1.3 with 05.12.01 locked on Fido. I moved to Israel but don't want to give up my iPhone, from what I understand if I wasn't jailbroken at 3.1.2 and saved my shsh hashes I can't jailbreak and unlock my iphone and use it here. With this service does it mean that I can use an orange card and use my phone here. How would that work? Or is there another suggestion you could give me?

Thanks

Why does it matter if AT&T knows your using an iPhone. If you show them that your not using data cause you disabled it what can they charge you? Your only using wifi and they can't do anything about that. They can charge you for data your not using.

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Followed link today and it takes me to a website but no APN anything , this appears to be a scam to drive traffic to web site.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LGgeek View Post
    ...this appears to be a scam to drive traffic to web site.
    Don't say stuff you don't know ..... that's just rude.

This site has been around for 2+ years, I know because I used it.

Quote Originally Posted by LGgeek View Post
    Followed link today and it takes me to a website but no APN anything , this appears to be a scam to drive traffic to web site.
    You must be doing something wrong because I have used this site a few time in the last couple of days.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i dont get it what does it mean when it allows me to type in a new APN and username and password?? PLZ HELP!

if you don't understand what an apn is after the details through these pages on this post then Google what an apn is, if you still then don't get it, don't bother you'll never get it

I used this so I could use my 3g iPhone on a gophone account. There data is expensive,, but I wish to use for anything it works. The one thing I needed to do is refresh the network settings after creating the apn to get it working.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Be careful resetting the network setting. It has bricked many a phone.

This seems to be like the benm APN changer. That one was primarily for tethering, though, and hasn't been updated since 3.1.3. Does anybody know if this one will allow you to tether or if it only changes the data settings? Hopefully this also doesn't kill visual voicemail like uploading custom IPCCs through iTunes did.

That is the wonderful work you have done about the Unlockit the APN changer for iPhone. You can change your APN without breaking your iPhone. It would really help the people those who are about to chnage their APN in the iPhone by the setting. The APN changer is so useful for the peoples that makes life easier.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234