Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planetbeing Up For Challenge to Make iPhone 4 Exploit Jailbreak Happen

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

From the tweets I saw this morning, it looks like they planetbeing and musclenerd are working hard. Hats off to those guys for their deligence and hardwork for all of us!!! Very much appreciated here!

.....I'm feelin like Pookie off New Jack City waiting for this jailbreak...
    Last edited by thekid05; 07-04-2010 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thekid05 View Post
    .....I'm feelin like Pookie off New Jack City waiting for this jailbreak...
    lol

I guess the older one's here will know what you are talking about. Haven't seen that in awhile

Green Apple
    Thanks

All we can do is wait folks and not whine about it

Posted from MuscleNerd's twitter account, he said:

"Good progress on iPhone4 unlock with @planetbeing: Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter <-injected cmd! (Akin to 3G Baseband Tool on Vimeo on 3G)"
    Image uploaded is:

Yeah just woke up to a bunch of re-tweets! Guess the iPhone 4 unlock is looking good. Personally I don't need the unlock, just the jailbreak which is what I'm waiting anxiously for

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Yeah just woke up to a bunch of re-tweets! Guess the iPhone 4 unlock is looking good. Personally I don't need the unlock, just the jailbreak which is what I'm waiting anxiously for
    Just saw the tweets as well. I need both but we can't unlock without the jailbreak so things are looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    Yeah just woke up to a bunch of re-tweets! Guess the iPhone 4 unlock is looking good. Personally I don't need the unlock, just the jailbreak which is what I'm waiting anxiously for:
    Same here :P Just checking this jailbreak is gonna work with iPod Touch 2nd Gen MC right?
    Also you have any idea how long it will take after this?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

^ Unfortunately, nobody can give you an estimate of how long it will take. I want it as bad as anyone else, but it will be released when it is released. It may even be done, but they are waiting for the expected Apple update....
    kwickone I.T.H.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I agree with kwickone... I'm sure they would have released the jailbreak first.. and the unlock later like they usually do but seeing as Apple has an announced firmware update in the near future they're just going to sit tight and finish it all up at once and release it after Apple does.

Thanks

flippin apple and their crappy update! apple needs to hurry the eff up and release it and save as much face as possible. seems that they would be in a hurry to get users off of their butt!

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Apple claims it's not a real issue.. but just an inaccurate report of signal strength due to a formula lol. If this was the case they could have pushed out a fix within a couple DAYS... but instead they're stalling to figure out a REAL solution which is why they said the update wouldn't be for a few weeks. I'm sorry to say this is a hardware issue... if I death grip my phone by accident my call drops 100% of the time! If I try and cradle my phone on my shoulder and neck my call drops 100% of the time! The only solution is a case/bumper.. whatever. I will say that without the death grip my phone gets /better/ service than my 3GS in the same areas.

Apple doesn't care about the dev team or are concerned...regardless if ur waiting for a jailbreak to unlock or not, ur still buying a device from them...it's AT&T that has to be scared of the unlocks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

mortopher (07-06-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    Apple doesn't care about the dev team or are concerned...regardless if ur waiting for a jailbreak to unlock or not, ur still buying a device from them...it's AT&T that has to be scared of the unlocks.
    Not really. Too many noobs update their basebands not knowing any better!

is it under water now? :S

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789