+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Death Grip Lawsuit Coming?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Ok lets do the math 23rd of june and there are 30 days in june and this is the 1st of july....so 8 days after it was released and what
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok lets do the math 23rd of june and there are 30 days in june and this is the 1st of july....so 8 days after it was released and what was it the 26th that there was talk of a law suit? this is just stupid why just jump in and sue them give them time to find a fix! yea this stuff takes time who woulda thought??

I mean seriously its not some big plan that steve jobs had from the start y would he plan a problem with his product if there is problems with his product that means a problem with his company! there will be a fix but they have to find out if its software or a hardware problem then they have to trace that and then find a fix so seriously if this law suit is started too soon i think the judge will even say give them some time and throw out the case!

Now i would be pissed if i bought a phone for 300 bucks and it didn't work fully but apple has been good with getting stuff fixed yea they dont ever say anything until they have the fix which is annoying but still 8 days and people are yelling class action law suit is just too extreme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

If apple were to allow end user testing, and REAL prototypes that END USERS/Customers use then they wouldn't have these issues, but instead they decide to provide in house testing where people are afraid to speak up about issues in fear of losing there jobs... Apple should look at this and implement a Consumer testing unit. because what they are doing now just isn't cutting it... IM not saying i dont like my phone... I have had all 4 generations now and everyone of the releases have had hiccups, they will work them out and solve the issue, or maybe they wont... but i would agree that jumping on the suewagon is horse ****.... You bought the phone if you dont like it then return it, if you feel you cant hang till all the issue are worked out... Overall i have to agree with the below:

Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    It can't really be said more clear than this: Don't like the product, return it. That's what normal people do when they experience something like this.
    Last edited by the sr5; 07-01-2010 at 10:03 PM.

It Is What It Is...

Thanks

I was gonna post that you guys were a bunch of pansies and that there isn't a reception issue. Then I decided to check some YouTube videos of the issue. It's definitely real. Although mine is fine. I watched a couple videos where people weren't even covering the sides or sometimes even barely holding the phone at all and it would go from 4-5 laying flat on the table to no service-1 bars when barely being held at all. This is the only instance where I could see this compaining being justified. But if your reception issue can be resolved by moving one finger 1mm over (like mine), then you need to quit your crying and just move your damn finger over! But if simply holding your phone at all makes it unusable, then there's no way in a hell a genius bar dude is not going to replace it. Otherwise, move your fat sausage finger, buy a damn case (which you were more than likely going to do anyway until this came up and you started expecting one to be given to you) and shut the hell up please.

Thanks

Ok after many hours in my iPhone lab I have came up with the perfect solution. Hold the phone upside down while u talk. Perfect fix. BTW I have no lab

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456