+ Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWi 4.0 Released with All New Features

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I'm having a problem getting my MyWi to work with my desktop. For some reason, I can't get my computer to recognize the connection at all. Is it because of
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having a problem getting my MyWi to work with my desktop. For some reason, I can't get my computer to recognize the connection at all. Is it because of the fact that my desktop doesn't have a wireless card? I'm currently running Windows XP and I want to establish a new internet connection with my iPhone. The things is that I don't how to set it up. Can anyone help me out with this? Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

anyone else having problems loging in to rockID to buy the app? i tried my old ID, created a new one, and it just wont log in!?

god, who creates a great app and shoots themself in the foot by putting it up on a crap store like Rock instead of cydia!?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Is there any plans on Bluetooth tethering? I ask because it uses far less power than WiFi.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    First, wrong thread. Second, there is thing called google. Third, you cant
    Fourth,you are wrong!

David Wong - better known as Dev-Team member planetbeing - has just announced that he got an iPhone to dual boot Android and the iPhone OS. The genius hacker who ported the Linux 2.6 kernel to the iPhone in 2008 says he's been working on the Android port "quietly in the background." He "wanted to make sure everything was usable," after getting some reaction to the initial iPhone Linux release

Images as well as sources are located here - he calls it "alpha quality" and "slightly buggy," but "pretty much everything works."

This is going to be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by sekazi View Post
    Is there any plans on Bluetooth tethering? I ask because it uses far less power than WiFi.
    Nothing has changed since post 82!
    unklbyl
    Last edited by unklbyl; 09-05-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    unklbyl

Thanks

^ ya but you couldn't at the time I wrote the post

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

does anyone know if intellistatusbaricon conflicts with statusbariconlib (used f.e. by iblacklist or lockinfo)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by digimom View Post
    This app was the only reason I jailbroke my new iPhone 4... But there was a warning about carrier charges so I haven't tried the wifi tethering yet. Can anyone please confirm that AT&T will be blissfully unaware that I'm tethering, right? I can keep my current unlimited contract?

TIA
    i'd like to know the same exact thing... can anyone answer this?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Don't worry so much! They have bigger fish to fry! Don't use 20gb a month and you'll be fine. Some people claim to use 10gb a month tethering and not a word from at&t

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default High Price / Low Support
    Im sure this app works for some but for me it regularly prompts that it was not initialized and the phone needs to be rebooted. It also just stops responding randomly while other devices on the wifi connection, including the phone itself continue to access the internet without issue. I email the developer twice and after two weeks still have not received a response.

This app is pricey to have such poor support so I would expect no better from any of their other apps. Easy for me to steer clear of their products from now on.

+ Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920