Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MyWi 4.0 Released with All New Features

Default USB tether on 4.0.1
    USB tethering doesn't work on 3g iOS4.0.1 I hope it gets fixed. Sometimes wifi tether to to draining.
    Last edited by distearth; 07-19-2010 at 06:35 AM. Reason: I was wrong

To be blunt, this program needs to be made available through Cydia. I don't want that rock your phone crap on my phone. I've had programs with that junk before. NEVER using it again even if it means never purchasing this program.

I HOPE you are listening Mr. Developer whoever you are.

I just got an iPhone 3GS replaced through warranty and the replacement came with iOS4. So because I had a phone go bad I'm now forced to pay for MyWi 4.0? It doesn't sound like the DEV cares at all about any of this as long as money is coming in. Sound familiar?

My Wi update & iPhone 4 JB on the same day would be better than any blow job I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by junior15 View Post
    Nobody would expect an application that was made to run on Windows 3.1 be continually updated so that it would work on Windows 7 would you?
    Office 97 runs just fine on Win 7. Fwiw, I really can't think of anything that runs on Windows 95 and doesn't run on 7. That is a much fairer comparison than 3.1 to windows 7. In fact, I'd say that vista to 7 is a much better comparison of 3.1.3 to 4.*

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

This makes sense now as why all of the other paid apps have not been updated to 4.0

Bend over!

But its a good learning experience!

anyone know why i would be getting errors downloading on iPhone 4. Just jailbroke at jailbreakme.com.

???

http//apt.modmyi.com
    Host Unreachable

Update... Tried about an hour later and it works perfectly on iPhone 4.

Thanks rock!
    Last edited by nyc2phx; 08-01-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Update

Is Mywi 4 working on the iPhone 4?

Quote Originally Posted by hoz View Post
    Is Mywi 4 working on the iPhone 4?

Works perfectly on my iPhone 4.

Set up a network and was able to browse using my iMac, iPad and win Vista.

I love mywi 4.0 especially the option to set power level on the signal , sweet

Thanks, just bought it!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

how do i get mywi ? i keep getting host unreachable with apt.modmyi.com

been tryn all night , thanks !

Just upgraded mywi now that i4 jb is out, w00t my iPad is now back in action! Best app ever, I can't believe I got so desperate I almost bought a Mifi hotspot! Glad I was able to hold out

Not working fully on my jb iPhone4 with wifi iPad. Sites that are fine on conventional wifi on the iPad, have sections missing on any number of pages that are not rendered but only show up as HTML code.

Anyone else?
    Any suggestions?

$19.95 for partially rendered pages seems over the top.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having nothing but trouble getting mywi to work. I'm constantly getting host unreachable and then size mismatch. This is so frustrating. I got the no rock version on once this morning but once I start the app it crashes. I've reset my network and also rebooted the phone.

no rock version is a no go , just download rock ap , and within that app, download MyWI 4.0
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

okay, I search for rockapp, click install and got host unreachable twice. Then a third attempt gets me NetDB: Open nodename nor servname provided, or not known.

I was finally able to get it installed from rockapp and when I try to start mywi it immediately crashes.
    Last edited by Lemmywinks; 08-02-2010 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Yes - currently - MyWi 4.0 will install Rock for licensing reasons. We'll be putting an update without a Rock dependency in the future. MyWi 4.0 will be out shortly in both Cydia and Rock.
    Can you tell us status of MyWi 4.0 with no rock? If it's not available can you tell us how to get rock version as i can't get it via Cydia.

Or how about at a hotel that only let's one MAC address on the in room WiFi? Signup from your phone instead of your laptop and then let all your devices have at it!
    How do you do this? Everytime I enable tethering, it drops my wifi connection and switches over to 3G.

Hello, I have purchased MYWi with Appsidy, but after "new jailbreak" (ios4.01) MYWi 3 does not supported

How can I get MyWi 4 with the reduce upgrade price ?

MyWi 4.0 Released with All New Features

MyWi 4 is available through Rock.app now. All these new features and iOS 4 support come at a nominal price. $19.99 for new licenses and $9.99 to upgrade for any previous MyWi 3.x owners.

----

Ok, My appsidy account was transfered on Rock (with new password), and I can benefit from reduced prices
    Last edited by easysofts; 08-03-2010 at 03:33 AM.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast