Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Daily Mail Fail: UK Paper Falls for Spoof

  1. #41
    Default Recall
    I think there needs to be a recall.. I have reception issues and nobody should have to hold a phone a certain way in order to get the right reception. That's BS!!! Anybody who is saying they don't have any problems just cover the bottom left section of the phone where it is split on the side for more than a few seconds your bars will go down for sure. It's a flaw in the design.. FACE IT!!! Trust me I love apple and their products but they screwed this one up bad!! I love my iPhone 4 and the design. Apple needs to fix this. It's not certain batches either I don't believe that, it's all iPhone 4's. RECALL!!!!!

  2. #42
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jetlorider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    CaliForYA
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 410 Times in 94 Posts

    I saw this coming.........miles n miles away. That's why I didn't even bother wasting my time and money on the day this new phone came out.

  3. #43
    Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Orleans - Who dat nation
    Posts
    1,223
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 115 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ealvinito View Post
    I think there needs to be a recall.. I have reception issues and nobody should have to hold a phone a certain way in order to get the right reception. That's BS!!! Anybody who is saying they don't have any problems just cover the bottom left section of the phone where it is split on the side for more than a few seconds your bars will go down for sure. It's a flaw in the design.. FACE IT!!! Trust me I love apple and their products but they screwed this one up bad!! I love my iPhone 4 and the design. Apple needs to fix this. It's not certain batches either I don't believe that, it's all iPhone 4's. RECALL!!!!!
    You got to hold it like Steve in the picture, thats the right way. Thats what he said
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

  4. #44
    Apple probably put the flaw in on purpose so they can test/force to adapt the soon to be patented istyle way of holding our iPhones. :P

  5. #45
    iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 27 Times in 15 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple. View Post
    My iPhone 4 has no issues whatsoever
    No death grip
    No discoloration
    No sensor issues

    If hardware is faulty EVERYONES iPhone would be defective
    i second that, nothing wrong with mine

    Quote Originally Posted by jetlorider View Post
    I saw this coming.........miles n miles away. That's why I didn't even bother wasting my time and money on the day this new phone came out.
    excuses, some one was being cheap on launch day. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonii View Post
    Just FaceTimed my wife. If you know what I mean.
    7:27 AM Jun 26th via Twitter for iPhone
    yea me too... lol(if u know whos wife i mean)
    Last edited by badass1469; 06-28-2010 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by badass1469 View Post
    i second that, nothing wrong with mine



    excuses, some one was being cheap on launch day. lol



    yea me too... lol(if u know whos wife i mean)
    I third that, mines is flawless. Never had a better phone.
    "The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

    'Follow Me on Twitter@Markanthony3211' I always Follow Back.

  7. #47
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    yes they need look in to thing (mail online)before posting i am not an apple head, but do know apple will not have an recall will just have people exchange there phones

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple. View Post
    Why is this site news being filled up with rumors frequently now?
    Steve jobs doesn't even have a Twitter @ceoSteveJobs is a parody account

    This is a false article and was removed for a reason
    Because it isn't true......so why post it?
    I think you misreading what this is about, its about how a Large news company thought all these tweets that almost everyone knows are not true, thought they were true.

  9. #49
    What's Jailbreak? DontBplayaHaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MIA/MILTOWN
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    That why i waited i am getting the white one with no problem

  10. #50
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    780
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 31 Times in 30 Posts

    No problems whatsoever here!!

  11. #51
    I have zero problems with my iphone. Not sure what people are complaining about. I honestly think people just like to complain. 100% happy with my iphone and the other 3 models I have had before this with no issues.

  12. #52
    iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lake Forest, CA
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts

    in a perfect world anything could be fixed with a software update.... but this isnt a perfect world now is it...

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBplayaHaten View Post
    That why i waited i am getting the white one with no problem
    See now thats just racist...... JK
    Last edited by the sr5; 06-28-2010 at 03:07 PM.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple. View Post
    My iPhone 4 has no issues whatsoever
    No death grip
    No discoloration
    No sensor issues

    If hardware is faulty EVERYONES iPhone would be defective
    im with u buddy my iphone is completly fine! i always have great signal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •