Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: You Could Have A White iPhone 4 But Do You Have the Guts?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kmmxracer View Post
    Let us know if you order this. Thats a good price. I want to find some cheep black backs and throw some nice paint jobs on them.
    Those back pieces dont have the required hardware to put the screws back in? I dont understand how those work.

I cant believe the true OEM replacement ones are going for as much as the damn phone almost.

White iPhone is definitely ABSOLUTELY AWESOME- but I'm not buying overpriced ever!

If you think of changing the backs in prospective, when the original is launched all over the place- there (by all means!) will be something in your black-then-white going wrong or telling it is imitation , so that anyone would be able to tell that You made it yourself… Lame…

Those ones on ebay are missing the frames with the screw holes. What I'm trying to find is more info on how to either swap the frame, or purchase the necessary parts to swap back and forth from my black back and white back.

I've had zero luck, however....

how are people getting the framing/accessories that attach to that back glass? It appears that engadget has their own dark sources, but what about you theiphone911? Did you cannibalize your black frame/glass to reattach it to the white? Or did you have a white backing that had all the hardware attached?

Thanks

I find that to be quite drastic. I used a white DecalSkin to make my phone white. Here's where I bought it: Amazon.com: DecalSkin Apple iPhone 4 Skin Cover - Simply White: Cell Phones &…

Thanks

Housing Back Battery Cover Case iPhone 4G 4 G 4th White - eBay (item 110572950583 end time Oct-12-10 01:07:57 PDT)

I just received this one, frame and all. has plastic over the camera lense and LED. However there is no LED diffuser so if you use the flash pictures are all white....Up close you can tell its cheap, made out of plastic and already scratches all over it out of the packaging. But for 12 bucks itll do for me! Its also a little transparent.

I like white iphone. Look great

iphone 4 case

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456