Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: You Could Have A White iPhone 4 But Do You Have the Guts?

iPhone? More like MyPhone staterunner180's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    i will pound you mercilessly with my bacon rod until your your eyes pop out.

Twitter It Up!!

http://twitter.com/staterunner180

I like black white is getting old

Has anyone seen the back plate? I don't see it on that site.

Congrats iphone911 on voiding your one year warranty on a device that was rushed into production and plagued with problems.

I'd love to buy the black one and only change the back

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brianlg For This Useful Post:

jturn018 (07-02-2010)

^ really necessary?

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Congrats iphone911 on voiding your one year warranty on a device that was rushed into production and plagued with problems.
    Sour grapes if I ever saw it.

Good swap dude, looks great. Can't wait to see it with the white home button. Don't mind those without the wherewithal and/or balls to do the swap.
    Last edited by Bernie-Mac; 06-27-2010 at 02:27 PM.
    iLive an iLife

cant wait for the white one to be released the all white look is clean and sweet

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zYxMa View Post
    The panels more than the device itself? Lol, no thanks cnn shop
    iLive an iLife

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I would want a black front and white back. The white from looks like balls.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

240 bucks for a back panel?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no thanks for that Chinese garbage. Probably isn't even close to oem quality either.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I agree with KartRacer as well. White on the front is too much, plus I'm so used to looking at the black on the front of my current phone I don't think I could do the all white. Also why did Apple go back to the old way of gluing the screen to the glass via adhesive? Better hope I don't crack my screen when I get mine...

I'd rather just wait for Coloware PC to paint the phone for u

iPhone? More like MyPhone Carlos's Avatar
    Thanks

Lmao iphone911 said "dont dout me......" I feel you!!
    King Los aka Los Ninyo

Melech was that really needed? Phone looks good I hope they will make other colors such as blue and red soon. Glad this first iPhone where u can do a back housing swap in less than 2 mins

I am amazed at how personally you all took that comment. The point is that the iPhone4 was made poorly and we who have one should keep the warranty in tact so apple can replace these devices within the next year. I have already had my personal phone replaced three times and my employees have all gone through one or two themselves. Anyone who knows me knows that we have the ability to change the housing and display on any of the new devices without a hitch. The point is that doing a housing swap this early in the game on this device is reckless to say the least.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Nah, I don't think iPhone 4 was rushed, I think people are making a big issue out of nothing.

I'm waiting for the iPhone 4 White!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Lol naaaaa, its so you can tell what button to push. Also, it can be used to tell right side up or down.
    iPhone 4 Quote: Its so easy, a caveman can use it!

Melech it is to an extent but most people that are will to take the risk to void warranty don't really care they can usually fix them there selves. Yes the phone may have a few issues but nothing major. I have mine and haven't had one problem with drop calls or the yellowish screen. I really doubt that apple is going to recall 1.5 million phones for something that u can avoid doing or just by slapping a case on it.

Now that the back is glass I really want just a plan clear one so u could see the inside for a techy look.
    Last edited by Cowboy; 06-27-2010 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast