+ Reply
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spirit Exploit Ported for iOS 4 and iPhone 4 : Coming Soon!

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by tripleaaa3gs Where would be the first place to find that comex, musclenerd or planetbeing which ever one is working on the jail break release the j/b for
    Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tripleaaa3gs View Post
    Where would be the first place to find that comex, musclenerd or planetbeing which ever one is working on the jail break release the j/b for download???? And who's feeling the White iPhone I think it looks tuff can't wait for that to be released either.......and when they do would it be jail breakable straight away or would we have to wait like now for these guys to create a new j/b for it too????????? Bless I and iPhone ja rusta
    I, like many if our peers, just have push notifications setup on MuscleNerd's, PlanetBeing's and Comex's tweets.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    I, like many if our peers, just have push notifications setup on MuscleNerd's, PlanetBeing's and Comex's tweets.
    Pft! I have push notifications and text updates turned on! I will have the first publicly jailbrokeb iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone Varmit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thedanks View Post
    i am in long island and i have 2... come over. willing to travel to nyc to make this happen. LETS DO IT. seriously anything i can do to help... I have a macbook pro core i7 sitting right here and i am in the iphone dev program. where do i start? someone tell me what to do... i will be your f*ing hacking slave with an iphone4. Call me up 516 495 9326... Willing to hack my iphone4 for you day and night.
    Lol sounds like a $2.00 hoe, I had to say it dude, I about laughed my arse off when I saw this. Sorry......
    iPhone 4 Quote: Its so easy, a caveman can use it!

Thanks

to much "dank" for that guy

Thanks

hmm.. cant wait, im currently using the method of a user who posted a thread on to downgrade the iphone 3gs to 3.1.2 firmware even if you are running the official 4.0 and then restore to custom 4.0 and then jailbreak it hope it works.. ill message back with the results :P

Thanks

Provided you have your 3.12 blobs on file and the old bootrom you can downgrade, pwn then use pwnage to upgrade.

Thanks

Yeah I don't have that.. I bought the phone and it was updated to 4.0 from iTunes...
    Oh btw what are blobs?? That's the first time I've heard that lol and I do slot of work with iPhones... Just curious..

Thanks

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

yeah i cant wait to jailbreak my iphone 3gs new bootrom 4.0.. i mean i just dont like the free apps lol =D

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A_DuB187 View Post
    I'm sure they will take their time. Hoping Spirit is released using a userland jb so they can patch it over night then release their crappy update.
    But then couldn't we just not update and JB with the new spirit anyway?

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AlecMag View Post
    But then couldn't we just not update and JB with the new spirit anyway?
    Yes, and that's where shsh blobs come into play again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Why do I feel like we have been bumped for upgrading to 4.0!!!!!! I'v had this 4.0 for a while now and I'm struggling to find all 100 new features, do they even excist....I haven't still found a list of all 100, even on the apple official site they show only 12, tttttttweeelve WTF......plus take away 2 because is it me or out of the "12" of the new features that they show did we on 3.1.3 have spell checking and create playlists!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmm any one to add to that please do

mod/edit offensive language removed.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 07-11-2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Why do I feel like we have been bumped for upgrading to 4.0!!!!!! I'v had this 4.0 for a while now and I'm struggling to find all 100 new features, do they even excist....I haven't still found a list of all 100, even on the apple official site they show only 12, tttttttweeelve WTF......plus take away 2 because is it me or out of the "12" of the new features that they show did we on 3.1.3 have spell checking and create playlists!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmm any one to add to that please do
    true. I think the biggest update for me was 3.0 or 2.0. $.0 didn't really deliver.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 07-11-2010 at 12:42 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If they did add that many features they failed at fixing the many problems that exist in the iPod app. Examples are Smart Playlists are useless since it randomly selects songs instead of following the smart playlist rules and cannot use any of the sort features to group artists, albums etc like it does in iTunes or in the Remote app.

Pisses me off they add features to the iPod app but do not fix any of the existing problems.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Me too. There seem to be so many little issues that they should fix but don't.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

An interpolated hi-res screen capture does not prove anything. Let's see it in YouTube HD.

Thanks

Lol

What's Jailbreak? 8r00k1yn8411!n's Avatar
    Thanks

mod/edit offensive language removed.
    http://tech18.com/100-cool-features-iphone-4.html

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8r00k1yn8411!n View Post
    http://tech18.com/100-cool-features-iphone-4.html
    Allot of the new features they listed are repeats. Just placed in different categories.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

And since when is removing features or having stuff in folders by default a feature? A lot of them also already existed in the pre 4.0 iOS.