+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T to get 2 iPhone Shipments Tuesday

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Wow. Good luck bro
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Wow. Good luck bro

Thanks

Seriously I feel bad lol I just walked into Apple @ 8am the next day of release and was out in 25 min

iPhone? More like MyPhone yentrog31's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    By making the jokes that have been made on this thread it is being implied that homosexuality is something wrong and inferior. That's what I take issue with; people so immature as to find things like this humorous baffle me to no end. Who cares if he's ***? Only those who poke fun at him, nobody else gives a crap. No similar comments would be tolerated by these mods if they were directed towards women, blacks, etc.
    "ignorance is bliss, " Thomas Gray.

forget it pagan there are way TOO many extremely joyous spirits on this thread who are not yet enlightened.

btw..I just noticed AT&T has the iP4 back available on the website finally..so maybe they will get some in-store as well.
    Last edited by yentrog31; 06-29-2010 at 04:39 AM. Reason: add on a thought

Green Apple
    Thanks
    waited in rockaway nj for an hour before they let us in the mall. the entire group of 40 or so sprinted like it was gym class upstairs to the att store. frekin great. syncing my new 4 right now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Flemington NJ store had about 25 people in line with only 6 32gb's and 7 16gb's in stock at that moment. The first of which got there at 10PM. I was like 11th in line and I got there at 5:20am. I had the option to get a 16gb later today or a 32gb right now. I chose the 16gb later today. I'll post up when I get it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

ATT store in Mt Laurel, NJ must of had a ton of phones because I was like 40th in line at 630, and left at 7:45 with a 32GB.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I stood in line in freezing cold for over an hour today to have them tell me they didn't get 32's. After having my pre-order cancelled and that happening I'm pretty pissed.

And my room mate, who pre-ordered his right after me in line at the store on the 24th got his. And mine got cancelled. wtf.
    Last edited by ianblondeau; 06-29-2010 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Currently in line at AT&T store (Northgate Mall Seattle) 6:46am. One of the last few to get a ticket to claim a phone. About 35 ppl ahead of me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I waited in line in Columbus, they tell me they are out and give me a voucher and to come back at 11 for the next shipment.
    Last edited by airtron; 06-29-2010 at 08:38 AM. Reason: correction

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Went to ATT store on the 28th night at 11PM I was the second one, when they opened at 7AM there were like 70 people there, the first one in the line apparently was friend of some ATT employees there cuz he was taking with them like old friends, one of them came to him and told him, we only have 16 iPhones, hopefuly I was the second one, once I had "my precious" I went out of there running before the people start to fight and complain about the low inventory. Finally I have it and working perfect, no signal problems if I hold it "wrong" like Steve said and retina display perfect.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey everyone, me and the girlfriend arrived at my local mall where they said they were getting the shipments today at 6am. we were like 35-36th-ish in line. they opened at 7, they had 49 16's and 7 32's. well glad to say my g/f and i got our 16's we wanted, no probs wit it, everything seems fine so far and am very happy. i def am a iphone wh*re but the whole retina display hype thing...ehhh yea i agree the screen is def better but not like holy sh*t i just crapped out a boat awesome, other than that i love it!!

Thanks

At last! Congratulations on a happy outcome javiert30 - it's been a tough ride but you got there in the end
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    At last! Congratulations on a happy outcome javiert30 - it's been a tough ride but you got there in the end
    Yea man, you know it was...
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks

^ No antenna issues at all? Try holding the phone in landscape mode over 3G with your 2 thumbs on bottom and pointing fingers on top

If I do this on mine, within a minute or minute and a half my bars drop

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345