+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T to get 2 iPhone Shipments Tuesday

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by VBLUE42 Whats MS got to do with anything. And what stereotypes would you put on people from MS? Do you know anyone from MS? What does Multiple
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VBLUE42 View Post
    Whats MS got to do with anything. And what stereotypes would you put on people from MS? Do you know anyone from MS?
    What does Multiple Sclerosis have to do with it? Are you saying the guy walks funny because he has MultScler or cuz he's g@y? Or is it a combo?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3mfsffS6x4[/ame]

Thanks

If I was a Mod things would not have got this far.
    Can people please grow up?
    This is an iPhone community, anything else is irrelevant here.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

mortopher (06-27-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wow............ I went to check this thread out, I read the entire thing, I scrolled down to look for comments that have to do with the subject of this thread, and there was nothing. Seriously shut up if someone wants to make fun of someone and you think they're stupid for it just scroll down it makes all your worries disappear.

Ok on topic now. Does anyone know anything about the upgrade plans. They said back in the beggining of the month that anyone who bought a 3gs after may 20th(?was it that date) can upgrade to an iphone 4 on the release date. Does anyone know if I would still be able to upgrade to an iphone 4(I bought it like may 26th), because they sold out on the release date, for the normal upgrade cost? If not then well screw you at&t.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

The topic? Who cares about the topic?!

We need to just Photoshop -guy into all future crowd shots on MMi and see how long it takes for us to stop focusing on him and start discussing the topic at hand.

He could be like our very own Kotaku pointing fish.

Hmm... seeing his size compared to the other people, one must wonder: Is this possibly already being done? Are we being trolled?
    Last edited by CZroe; 06-27-2010 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robertr1 View Post
    Wow............ I went to check this thread out, I read the entire thing, I scrolled down to look for comments that have to do with the subject of this thread, and there was nothing. Seriously shut up if someone wants to make fun of someone and you think they're stupid for it just scroll down it makes all your worries disappear.

Ok on topic now. Does anyone know anything about the upgrade plans. They said back in the beggining of the month that anyone who bought a 3gs after may 20th(?was it that date) can upgrade to an iphone 4 on the release date. Does anyone know if I would still be able to upgrade to an iphone 4(I bought it like may 26th), because they sold out on the release date, for the normal upgrade cost? If not then well screw you at&t.
    I'm exchanging my 3GS at ATT Store here on Tuesday. They told me the deadline was extended. I bought mine on the 22nd. Of course I have to wait in line.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    If I was a Mod things would not have got this far.
    Can people please grow up?
    This is an iPhone community, anything else is irrelevant here.
    Agreed. There have been a number of instances over the past week or so that I've lost quite a bit of respect for the mods of this site. Turning a blind eye, having double-standards, arguing with members and telling them to "STFU" are all things that are unacceptable for a moderator to be participating in.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey everybody, enjoy your life, that guy looks funny and thats it, if instead of him is what me, you are going to see me making jokes about me with you all, we are just trying to have fun here, after all this iphone 4 mess up, discharging our stress. You are worring too much for that guy and picture. Maybe he saw his picture and hes laughing about everything and you are worring about him or even cant sleep because that. Its nothing about disrespect him. Dont tell me that you never made jokes about somebody before. If not, you are lying. The only saints that we have in here are the superbowl champions from New Orleans. If that bothers you, I think you cant go to one standup comedy show or even look at it on the TV because you are going to run out of there instantly.
    Last edited by javiert30; 06-27-2010 at 06:10 PM.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Hey everybody, enjoy your life, that guy looks funny and thats it, if instead of him is what me, you are going to see me making jokes about me with you all, we are just trying to have fun here, after all this iphone 4 mess up, discharging our stress. You are worring too much for that guy and picture. Maybe he saw his picture and hes laughing about everything and you are worring about him or even cant sleep because that. Its nothing about disrespect him. Dont tell me that you never made jokes about somebody before. If not, you are lying. The only saints that we have in here are the superbowl champions from New Orleans. If that bothers you, I think you cant go to one standup comedy show or even look at it on the TV because you are going to run out of there instantly.
    By making the jokes that have been made on this thread it is being implied that homosexuality is something wrong and inferior. That's what I take issue with; people so immature as to find things like this humorous baffle me to no end. Who cares if he's ***? Only those who poke fun at him, nobody else gives a crap. No similar comments would be tolerated by these mods if they were directed towards women, blacks, etc.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:

yentrog31 (06-29-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we need a psychologist in here, hehehe
    Last edited by javiert30; 06-27-2010 at 06:29 PM.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Could a mod please discuss treating everyone with respect and not do any homophobic jokes? This board has helped me a lot with jailbreaking, but all these homophobic comments are pissing me off.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to engelke2010 For This Useful Post:

mortopher (06-27-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    Agreed. There have been a number of instances over the past week or so that I've lost quite a bit of respect for the mods of this site. Turning a blind eye, having double-standards, arguing with members and telling them to "STFU" are all things that are unacceptable for a moderator to be participating in.
    If you have an issue with a post, please press the report post button and a member of our staff will be alerted to the issue. In case you are having issues finding the button, I have made an easy 1 step guide for you to follow. Its quite easy.

If you have an issue with me or another moderator, please PM us so we can handle your grievance.

To everyone else, Please stay on topic. There is no reason for all the homosexual jokes. In fact it is kind of ironic that you make all the jokes about the guy in the blue shirt when several main members of the hacking teams are in fact homosexual.

Just keep it to AT&T's supply of iPhone 4. kthx

iPhone? More like MyPhone realtimedeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol. My stepdad said the exact same words to me "look at that guy, just look at him". At carowinds (a theme
    Park) yesterday. Lol... "oblivious to the fact he's a douchebag"..and no I'm not on topic.....sorry

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Please stay on the topic!

"Always remember your special and unique!"

iPhone? More like MyPhone realtimedeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude I only commented on the phrase the guy used. No one had posted in hours. I Did apologize in advance. But on topic someone asked why they would get two shipments on the same day. Only reason I know of is some routes have multiple trucks for different freight and air shipments and sometimes heavier boxes are on other trucks than those of lesser weight..... i dunno

Green Apple
    Thanks

i went to my local att store today and this is what they had to say well we are getting a shipment in tonight but it wont be fore sale tonight the phone goes on sale tomorrow at 7am i said oh ok so i guess i am going to get there at 11pm tonight and wait till they open at 7am so i can get my phone for sure

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im calling semi-bs with the stores getting the phone tomorrow...im in long island and i called SEVEN stores and they all said they werent getting them in for a while and have no idea..then i finally called the "big" store in the mall around me and they said they were getting some in for tomorrow. I asked if they'd have any for general public and not just pre-orders and she said yes but wouldnt tell me how many there were...now i dont know what time i should go there tomorrow morning because my girlfriend and I both want the phone, blraghh (>.<)"

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

So, did the shipments come in today? I'm expecting mine in the mail today but that's because my brother obtained it at launch and shipped it that night.

AT&T to get 2 iPhone Shipments Tuesday-ghey_test.jpg
    FAIL for using the wrong your/you're and making the dude in the background barely any more noticable.
    Last edited by CZroe; 06-28-2010 at 01:41 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well if it's a *** test then if you were looking then you failed...however the guy not looking passed the *** test with flying colors hehe. You my friend failed miserably with this joke

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am sitting in line right now at my local att store and someone in line told me every att store is getting 30 phones and i am number 6 so I should be golden to get one at 7am woohoo

Je5
    Thanks

good luck with that
    Dont be that guy..!!!