+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Coming to T-Mobile in UK

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Je5 T-Mobile data would be a disgrace to run on the iPhone it would be like having a Benz and not being able to afford it..!!! TMO
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Je5 View Post
    T-Mobile data would be a disgrace to run on the iPhone it would be like having a Benz and not being able to afford it..!!! TMO is horrible and their reception sux
    For some. I perfer ATT and get great service but others prefer Verizon and other companies. I say to each his own on what has better service in each's area. We all don't live in the exact same spot on the globe so of course reception will be off for others.

iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Je5 View Post
    T-Mobile data would be a disgrace to run on the iPhone it would be like having a Benz and not being able to afford it..!!! TMO is horrible and their reception sux
    Ur obviously talking about T-Mobile US? T-Mobile UK is one of the best networx that provide us with "unlimited" browsing. It used to be "unlimited" 1GB fair usage per month. Not sure what it is now, but I think it is still 1GB. This is more than enough for me. I obviously don't download 1080p movies via 3G, but for general use it is more than enough.

Don't know what's going on with T-Mobile US. These are two totally different companies with just the same name...
    Last edited by zYxMa; 06-29-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks

T-Mobile UK has a great HSDPA network.
    I have W'n'W plus which gives me 3Gb but that's why I pay over 20/month (including Flext35)
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123