Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone4 Has New Baseband OS, ultrasn0w Will Need Rewrite

formerly known as Method2001 TheGrandFinale2001's Avatar
    Thanks

I just really, really want the jailbreak lol

haha

ya , lockinfo / quick reply / backgrounder (sorry i dont care bout the battery drain) / and notifier

i will settle for those 4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aimetti For This Useful Post:

TheGrandFinale2001 (06-25-2010)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Add me to the jailreak list. Hahaha. I miss sbsettings. Lol

Anyone try jailbreakme.com?

Hahahahaha. Those were the days

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gom33 For This Useful Post:

TheGrandFinale2001 (06-25-2010)

formerly known as Method2001 TheGrandFinale2001's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    haha

ya , lockinfo / quick reply / backgrounder (sorry i dont care bout the battery drain) / and notifier

i will settle for those 4
    Quickreply, absolutely lol.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Apple is realy getting on my nerves if all my apple products and IDevices weren't so dam sexy and functional I would say phuck apple up the Azz.
    What a stupid thing to say. Wouldn't we say that about ANY company that doesn't make products worth buying? So your gripe with Apple now is that they make decent products? Some people...

Quote Originally Posted by smoothcreak View Post
    I don't know much about unlocks and jailbreaks but if i'm not mistaken here I believe you need a jailbreak and unlock for t-mobile. Unlock so you can use it and jailbreak to turn off the 3g. So just an unlock for t-mobile users is no good???
    You have it a bit mixed up. In order to unlock, you need the jailbreak. 3G can be turned off regardless. It is a stock option in the OS. ATT users can do that as well without altering anything.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 06-25-2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

I like how your layman's explanation in the second paragraph is just as confusing as the first.

I miss jailbreak. SlingPlayer has crappy quality over 3G and I cant do "real multitasking" like play XM Radio in the background.

Ahh What will we do without these guys …

I think what he was saying that if it wasn't for the fact that apple products are so cool. He wouldn't put up with the bullshît . But because they are he puts up with the fact that iPhone is locked to one carrier instead of being universal and also the modding provided by apple sux if it wasn't for jailbreaks iPhones are pretty boring. Go jailbreaks go unlocks and go apple for giving us something to jailbreak and unlock you gotta admit the cat and mouse game makes it exciting when a new jailbreak/unlock tool comes out. You just gotta learn how to play the game. Do not update unless 100% safe and save you shshs. Ps I'm enjoying my unlocked 3gs and I'm waiting for the smoke to clear out on all the iPhone 4 bull when issues are resolved and things are clear I will update

I'm not a staff reporter so I can't post this but it's frekkin' awesome ^_^ the iPhone 4 is coming to T-Mobile in the UK!

Apple iPhone 4 Coming To T-Mobile Soon - Register Now!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yea apple always try to lock us out but cant, when there way to put it together it can be taken a part it just who seat thought all that decoding.

Quote Originally Posted by dr0herb View Post
    You should have been able to retain ownership of the sim from the 3GS, they just need to "cancel" it and activate the micro sim.

You need to keep the 3GS sim because its needed after a restore to activate the phone and be able to use an an ipod.

All it should take is a phone call to ATT to disable the micro sim and re-enable the 3GS.
    Many thanks for info. Since I ruined my 3GS sim card should it matter since I plan to sell my 3GS when iphone 4 is JB?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCrammer View Post
    I'm not a staff reporter so I can't post this but it's frekkin' awesome ^_^ the iPhone 4 is coming to T-Mobile in the UK!

Is this serious!?! Does that mean that it could come to TMobile USA, or does it have something to do with a AT&T exclusivity:

iPhone 4 coming to T-Mobile UK ? The Register

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCrammer View Post

Ummmm thought the UK T-Mobile already had the iPhone? Them getting 4 would be no real news I think.

Well go to the site and see if it's serious!! :PP

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyT1987 View Post
    Is this serious!?! Does that mean that it could come to TMobile USA, or does it have something to do with a AT&T exclusivity:

iPhone 4 coming to T-Mobile UK ? The Register
    No, the UK T-Mobile uses a different 3G frequency. The US T-Mobile operates on an odd 3G frequncey.

Thats what i figured. It sucks though AT&T, even though they are 3g, their plans are redic.

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    No, the UK T-Mobile uses a different 3G frequency. The US T-Mobile operates on an odd 3G frequncey.
    To add to it, I'm pretty sure they're (T-Mobile USA) the only ones in the WORLD that use that particular frequency. Makes no sense.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    To add to it, I'm pretty sure they're (T-Mobile USA) the only ones in the WORLD that use that particular frequency. Makes no sense.
    The CMDA version of GSM lol. Nobody uses it outside of USA lol.

That just puts a on AT&T face, and a on mine.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast