Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winterboard Updated: Now Compatible With iOS 4

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchunk View Post
    I've tried over and over again, it doesn't work.
    hmm? sry good luck though

Quote Originally Posted by oakland6980 View Post
    hmm? sry good luck though
    meh, a few other people are having the same problem. I'll be waiting for an update over the next few days, if it doesn't work, then I'll just rejailbreak it.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Very good news all we need now is a jailbreak for 3GS users who used spirit lol
    I was on 3.1.3 jail broken with spirit
    I had my cydia shsh files for 3.1.2 and 3.1.3
    I downgraded to 3.1.2 and jail broke with redsnow 0.94
    Then I upgraded iTunes to 9.2
    Then I ran sn0wbreeze
    And shift restore with 3GS in recovery mode and bam!!
    Jailbroken on 0s4 3GS old bootrom

Thanks

Nice. Downloading it right now. Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tudtran For This Useful Post:

AlexCrammer (06-25-2010)

per page wallpapers not working

the unlock bar slider is not in the right spot! its up a little higher than it should be!

The MAIN one thing I missed! The rest can wait, but this was something I absolutely missed having. Great news indeed

FINALLY!!! i thought my ipod was broken because winter board wouldnt work...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mafo5000 For This Useful Post:

AlexCrammer (06-25-2010)

its really going to make me mad when apple finally decides to rip off the developer (Jay) of Winterboard. It's only a matter of time before they do that, and Jay will NEVER be given credit for doing this for literally years. He is great and has allowed the jailbreak community to stay well ahead of apple itself, yet when apple finally decides to allow features that winterboard allows, it will be some revolutionary new feature to make your phone look the way you want it to. This man deserves more credit than we can imagine. This is great!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Buddy17 For This Useful Post:

AlexCrammer (06-25-2010)

This is good news. I've holding out on ideas for my theme for months now. Now that 4.0 is out and jailbroken with winterboard updated.. It's time to crank out some HD images.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I will be downloading this as soon as I can jailbreak my iPhone 4

Guys!
    Am having some other trouble becoz of this new update

When I load anew theme, everything changes except the background wallpaper.

It's stuck on the default wallpaper.

This is really doing my head in!

Can someone please help?

I have been reading on the feedback people have given about thIs update.
    It seems like I am not the only one having the wallpaper issue!

Can someone out there help us out,please!

Thank you!!!
    Last edited by yaas; 06-25-2010 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This update totally broke winterboard for me

Anytime I respring the device or if I lock and then unlock it, all of my springboard icons and the dock disappear. Luckly I have SBSettings installed and can still access that. As long as I open another application and then exit it, everything will show up just like it should. But if I lock the device, it all disappers again.

I tried reinstalling it and totally uninstalling it (then reinstalling) and neither solve the problem. I hope I can get the previous version back (or this one gets fixed soon). The vanilla dock on the iphone is fugly.

iPhone? More like MyPhone onelow99's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems to be the dock image that causes the dock icons to be pushed up. I have a theme applied that I removed the dock from and all is well!

WITH DOCK

WITHOUT DOCK

**EDIT** I pulled out the SBDockBG.png thru ssh and it's only 320x45, where as in 3.0 it was 320x91. Maybe this is the reason???

And here is the dock from the 1st pic edited, shrunk to 320x45
    Last edited by onelow99; 06-25-2010 at 08:00 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onelow99 For This Useful Post:

AlexCrammer (06-25-2010), exNavy (06-25-2010)

Uninstalling respringing and reinstalling fixed multitasking for me.

P.S. I have not experienced any troubles with docks being pushed up at all

Thanks

My theme has an invisible dock image which messed things up. It caused the stock dock icons to disappear. I removed thebimagevfrom my theme and used Saurik's transparent dock instead and it works great on both a 3G and 3Gs. Now just waiting to be able to jb my 4.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.stevil View Post
    This update totally broke winterboard for me

Anytime I respring the device or if I lock and then unlock it, all of my springboard icons and the dock disappear. Luckly I have SBSettings installed and can still access that. As long as I open another application and then exit it, everything will show up just like it should. But if I lock the device, it all disappers again.

I tried reinstalling it and totally uninstalling it (then reinstalling) and neither solve the problem. I hope I can get the previous version back (or this one gets fixed soon). The vanilla dock on the iphone is fugly.
    Same thing is happening to me. Frustrating

Yay! Thanks saurik =D

Quote Originally Posted by javinorvmk View Post
    Woop now I can't wait till a jailbreak for 3g iPod touch. Does anyone know if geohot is still workig on pwned4life? Cuz his Twitter suggests oterwise
    you answered your own question.......ok in case you dont follow....Geohot on twitter said he wasnt making a jailbreak, so why do you think members of modmyi could know if he really isnt going to make one? doi!so no he is not working on a jailbreak for your device.

Thanks

anyone know how to change the dock and its images(wifi, bars, battery). apple has moved these images somewhere, so they will not work in any theme until they are found and changed.

Quote Originally Posted by javinorvmk View Post
    Woop now I can't wait till a jailbreak for 3g iPod touch. Does anyone know if geohot is still workig on pwned4life? Cuz his Twitter suggests oterwise
    Quote Originally Posted by nora47 View Post
    you answered your own question.......ok in case you dont follow....Geohot on twitter said he wasnt making a jailbreak, so why do you think members of modmyi could know if he really isnt going to make one? doi!so no he is not working on a jailbreak for your device.
    i find it funny how he can release videos of him jailbreaking this phone on this firmware with this baseband, but never releasing them. why work on something if it will never see the light of day?
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

After installing this update, I'm having one problem... Widgets like the clock/weather HTC widget don't show up at all. Is there any way to downgrade to the version before this one?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to CabooseLoL For This Useful Post:

exNavy (06-25-2010)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast