+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Supplies Quickly Diminishing Globally

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Well it seems I don't have to worry about this because I just asked my mom if she would come with me to buy the new phone(the at&t thing is
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well it seems I don't have to worry about this because I just asked my mom if she would come with me to buy the new phone(the at&t thing is under her name so she has to come) and she got mad that I already wanted a new phone... Oh well I guess I'll just wait and maybe get a white one eventually lol.

adp
    Thanks

I just got the phone. The screen absolutely blows my mind. And no "losing signal" issues when I hold the phone from every corner, only when I deliberately hold it with both hands at once.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

my verizon contract just ended and im thinking of going to at&t for the iphone 4. any idea when the price will potentially drop?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Got mine from Best Buy this morning, just walked in and picked it up. Preordered 2 iPhone 4s but due to supply constraints, they only had the 16 gig for me so I'll have to wait to pick up my 32 gig.

I was really excited when I received my 16 gig... only to have that slowly dissipate as I soon begun to realize that I felt like I've downgraded coming from a Jailbroken 3G[S]. I had sold my 3G[S] so I'll have to wait like the score of other MMi users before a jailbreak is issued in order to really enjoy this device.

With Wifi restrictions, no Yourtube, no GVmobile, no WinterBoard, no BiteSMS, no SBSettings... the list goes on... Today has been bittersweet.

The screen is GORGEOUS though... too bad the available cases are sh*tty.
    #eli7e revived me

Green Apple
    Thanks

Why the hell is somebody blowing a vuvuzela??? I hope this thing doesn't spread

Thanks

I think it's so nerdy and geeky when Apple store employees stand outside their stores clapping at people as they enter the store. This isn't Disney World people!

Thanks

they have a sick amount of employees on today. i wonder what my local apple store looks like? not gonna find out as im going nowhere near there. even on a good day theres always a bottleneck of traffic right there and f_cks everything up.
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Had a reserve, got there at 2:30, and was the 1st group in store In and out in 6 minutes- fully activated. I got cheers when I was walking out like I was a rockstar!! Pretty sweet

Thanks

I'm starting to wonder how many of those 600,000 people that pre ordered got them just so they can sell them on ebay for more money...

Thanks

I was offered 1200 for my 32gb but I know that's alot of money but the thought of giving this away isn't worth it. Maybe 2 grand. Lol

Thanks

This is sorta off topic but I just realized that the offer that you can upgrade to an iphone 4 for the normal upgrade price on release date if you bought a 3gs after a certain date probably won't be available when you can actually buy the iphone 4 at at&t(june 29th) without the pre order.... If that's true well then screw you at&t

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I preorder from BB went in at 10 and was out in 15min it seems they had a lot of phones, since I got one and I was like the 100th person to preorder

iPhone? More like MyPhone Doran's Avatar
    Thanks

Got mine today..... Stood in linevforvabout 6 hours, not too bad considering most of the people that were there had been out there for about 10 hours. I am waiting for it to complete sync.....

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

There's some iPhone 4's here in Manchester at The Trafford Centre but all on contract

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joshWUa View Post
    Ha well I've had my iPhone since the online order, it shipped the next day, I have it jailbroken!!
    Sure ya do mister 4 posts.

Thanks

Has anyone heard anything about when the white iphone 4 might be sold? I'm not bothering buying one until I can jailbreak it anyway so I figured I might as well just wait for the white one cause I really want it more then black.

Thanks

Both mine and the wife's showed up at 11:30am eastern. Activated via AT&T and were using them in under 5 minutes. I do seem to have the issue with the signal strength dropping when holding the edges. Anyone else?

Thanks

Stupid Apple site, I would have had one by now had the reservations been working properly for me

Thanks

Im on line for 2 hours maybe 45 min to go im close to the finish line, gime my iphone

Green Apple
    Thanks

I pre-ordered my phone on the 17th and they charge my
    Credit card immediately, my delivery date is July 17th, am I guaranteed to receive one by then?