Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Supplies Quickly Diminishing Globally

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

So glad I got to sleep comfortably in my bed with my iPhone 4 plugged in charging right by my head. Happy I decided to pre-order rather than wait in line for many reason, one being we don't even have an Apple store here that I even could have tried to wait in line to get one.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

im getting mine in august some time
    i cant wait
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

lol is someone in the video blowing on a vuvuzela lol? Man I feel like one lucky mofo now because I wasnt able to get through with my reserve or preorder my iphone so I got to my apple store at 12am and lucked out and was 5th in line for first come first served (right after I got in line it was almost as if the floodgates had opened because people started pouring in from every direction to get in line)...It wasnt fun thou considering the fact that it was about 85-90 degrees with 100% humidity... About 1000 people (maybe more because when i left after getting my iphone at 7;30 people where still getting in line) showed up for the launch here in Baton Rouge, La.

I feel bad for my buddy (not really lol) because he got screwed by Best Buy due to their pre-ordering way more iphones than they were allotted and he was the 7th person to "Preorder" at that best buy and he still didnt get one.

Heres a few pics of the line that we had here around 6;40am-ish ( this is only the first come first served line and it was MUCH deeper than the pics reveal).

You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Apple store in fresno CA said if you pre order you will get iPhone 4!!!! Yess

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    even though I preordered at an apple retail store, I have been told that the one I am going to pick up from has an 8 hour+ line, and thats regardless of whether or not you have a preorder. I think I'm just going to forfeight the preorder since I havent payed yet and just wait a few days before I go get one. Thats just obsurd.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Just picked up my 4 Iphones! They are all going on ebay!

I walked into a store at 11am and got one having passed about 200 people in another queue. Madness!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Lmfao! I had to pay $1000 but I got my iPhone 4 last night. I was planning on getting it with no contract for $799.99 anyways. Extra $200 saves me all this hassle :-D

FEDEX just dropped mines off thank GOD cant wait until fully charged so i can activate battery came on 82% for mines

just got mine. yeah boy!
    killall Terminal[]

$1000!? That's insane. No way would I ever pay that much for a phone (even though it's more than just a phone). And if this reception issue is stictly design flaw or whatever...I better get a free bumper with it. I might just stick to my jailbroken 3GS and wait till next years iPhone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smuthers66 View Post
    FEDEX just dropped mines off thank GOD cant wait until fully charged so i can activate battery came on 82% for mines
    Mine came fully charged out the box...

Still waiting for activation :-(
    On another note, connected both iPhone 3G and iPhone 4 at the same time to itunes, and it's syncing both simultaneously...wonder where it's storing the new stuff?
    I NEED to JB iphone 4 asap somebody...pleaseeeeeee.......

So no iPhone 4 white? Also if your service doesn't kick in after 15 mins of activation restart your phone, if it still doesn't then take out the sim and put it back in, you need a paper clip to open the sim on the right side, it is a small sim don't be dumb and open it where you can easily lose it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iLaw-One View Post
    Still waiting for activation :-(
    On another note, connected both iPhone 3G and iPhone 4 at the same time to itunes, and it's syncing both simultaneously...wonder where it's storing the new stuff?
    I NEED to JB iphone 4 asap somebody...pleaseeeeeee.......
    here you go buddy... http://www.redmondpie.com/ios-4.0-ja...5-windows-mac/Redsn0w 9.5 complete ( not the beta), both Windows and Mac versions are ready to go... in fact Im downloading the 4.0os for the iPhone 4 so I can be the jailbreak process when its completed (the 4.0os for the iphone 4 is 579mb where as the 4.0 for 3g was only 292mb)... enjoy buddy! by the way, did you camp out like I did or have it shipped to your house?

Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    So no iPhone 4 white? Also if your service doesn't kick in after 15 mins of activation restart your phone, if it still doesn't then take out the sim and put it back in, you need a paper clip to open the sim on the right side, it is a small sim don't be dumb and open it where you can easily lose it.
    White plastic is more expensive than black. You have to blam BP for this one too. Why didn't Apple give us the sim card removal tool like the 3GS?

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    im getting mine in august some time
    i cant wait
    You cant wait huh? youre waiting till August...right?

this is lolz to me!

I called the ATT toll free number to activate. Took about 1 minute on the phone then waiting 5 minutes as directed. All with the i4 AND my 3G turned off. After 5 minutes, I turned the i4 on and plugged into iTunes. Within 1 minute the i4 displayed the activation message.

Ha well I've had my iPhone since the online order, it shipped the next day, I have it jailbroken!!

Pre-ordered at Best Buy, they setup appointment for this morning, went in, purchased/activated new phone, and I was out in 15 minutes. No lines. Hell, they even were putting on invisible shields if you bought one.

They did however only get 20 phones.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast