Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lines Lines Everywhere

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iSteed View Post
    Damn it I'm stuck at work. I hope they still have it when I get done at 7. I preordered but I dunno
    If you preordered and shipped it to a store you should be able to get it, as long as the store doesn't close before you get off. Go on your lunch break and pick it up.
    Please hit "Thanks!" if I helped you.

Not sure why many didn't do the home delivery. I guess the evil apple empire lives on. I may go android but I have to admit all my jailbroken iPhones have been the best thing for what they do so I still love um.

Also why don't Cydia developers patent their creations for Christ sake, apple would have done the same. I say this because all the ideas apple bring to the table via updates have been a part of a jb'ed app at some point.

Don't get me wrong I'd like the iphone4 but I think I've given apple and AT&T enough money from the 2G thru 3G and 3Gs buying at least two of each version each time, enjoy the lines people!

Wow. It's a shame the servers were such crap on the 15th and so many people have to wait in lines like that.

i waited at the local walmart for 4 hours 4 th in line and they only had 3 lol suxs

Quote Originally Posted by holdemdogg View Post
    i waited at the local walmart for 4 hours 4 th in line and they only had 3 lol suxs
    now THAT sucks

I think I'm just gonna wait a few days then walk right in and get one instead of wait 8 hours in a line... I hate lines.
    I probably could just go now because I live in a semi small town and I doubt there are hundreds of people waiting at best buy.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @The Millenia Mall in Orlando, FL; Orlando PD and Mall Security wouldn't let people in the mall parking lot until 6am. People (I was one them shamefully lmao) literally lined the road around the mall and at 6am took of running across the parking lots to the one door they were letting people in. People were jumping bushes and falling. It looked like a zombie movie i kid you not and I am not exaggerating. I am a pretty fast guy so I was about number 100 of hundreds/thousands at the mall door and then my reservation put me at about number 20 in the reservation line. I bought both of my iPhones and was walking out of the mall at 8:30am. I am not gonna lie it was REALLY crazy but FUN at the same time. Apple kept everything under control with the two line system and all the free food and drinks.

I also checked both of my phones for the screen defect before I left. They both were perfect!

I got the black bumpers (only because I got a discount because of my job) and I have had NO signal trouble.

Please tell me you're just making that up. That's just too depressing to be told "Oh sorry, we just sold the last one..." ugh

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I spent 6 hours and it was the most painfully 6 hours of my life but I have my and is the best ever

Does anyone know how many iphones at&t and best buy have in there stores? People were saying random numbers like 40 and 50 before the release day but it seems like they have more since people waiting 4-5 hours are still able to buy one.

thats is so funny...

lol. mine is coming in the mail

Thanks

I only waited for about 30 minutes at my local AT&T store and got mine right way.. One of the benefits of living in a small city

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

I was there and i got mine! Whooo!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

All of this madness over a frickin PHONE! Seriously.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RICO_ For This Useful Post:

billmilo (06-24-2010), dsg (06-24-2010)

I wonder if the guy in Dallas waiting for a week ,, got one...

Thanks

So I just went and picked up some Zagg screen protectors from Best Buy...chatted with the guy there for a few, they were just putting them out when I got there. Asked him how many phones they got in. He said they had about 30 pre orders, and only got in FIVE phones...ouch.

got mine at BBY this morning....the appointments were perfect, walked in sat down, got setup and walked out. They have about 10-15 different cases and screen protectors already, i picked up the griffin slim fit, and no screen issues and NO signal problem even without the case, and I tried to make it do it, held the phone for 5 minutes and no change.... It is a HUGE upgrade

iPhone? More like MyPhone maddawg05's Avatar
    Thanks

Going on hour number 9....pretty close. Too stubborn to leave now.

Thanks

Luckily I was the sole person (well, my friend was waiting with me) in line at a Wal*Mart near Columbus, OH.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast