Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sn0wBreeze 1.6 Released : Jailbreak iOS 4 for Windows

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Oooo Farmville for IPHONE is in the APPSTORE now lol

Quote Originally Posted by n0pt3x View Post
    Hey thanks
    The 4+5 digits are 22 so I've got an old bootrom YAY !
    And as you deserved it I pressed thanks ^^
    cheers

But (for my sorry) you can't go ahead from 3.0 to 4.0, you should pass over a Jailbroken 3.1.2 or 3.1.3. (NOT WITH SPIRIT!!) so you have to check out if you've got your blobs for that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I have MC model!
    Hi there! I have an iPod Touch 2G, MC model.
    My question is... SHOULD I KILL MYSELF?
    Come on! What's the deal with these models? How come it's so hard to jailbreak these?
    I had 3.1.2, and lovely jailbroken.
    Now I update it to 4.0, and it turs out that the only new thing I have is a funny folder thingy.

When is the jailbreak for MC models going to be available, and why does it take them so long?

Thanks

ok QUESTION. I have 3GS oldbootrom jailbroken 3.1.2 with blackra1n. But i want too start from scratch with i4os.. full new start... I want to restart from new cause i have too many issues right now. so do i install 3.1.2 then to 4 or what? how do i do this with the 3GS? from scratch. what do i do? i get like redsnow and redo 3.1.2 then go get snowbreeze? or do i just use snowbreeze or what? thanks.

Why is it that we who have the newer 3GS' with the newer bootroms/MC models seem to always get the short end of the stick?

First off I'd like to say that I'm extremely grateful for all involved to get these jailbreaks available but why not release a version for the newer 3GS' along side with the older models or wait until a unified version is working?

Sorry if I'm ranting, but once again I feel left out....

Quote Originally Posted by drmias View Post
    I'm almost sure you've got the old one, but thats not the way to check, (MC is the distinction for the iPod Touch not iPhone) anyway, you should check out the fourth and fifth digits in your serial number aaa##aaaaaaaaa the "##" if the ## is less than 39 so you're absolutely on an old bootrom.

Press thanks if I deserve it!
    Why does it state MC iphones cant be jailbroken in the first post then?

Default How can I have iOS 4?
    Hi guys, question:

I have a 3GS recently bought, it seems to be jailbroken through Spirit.

It has 3.1.2 and BB 5.11. The SHSH are saved for 3.1.3.

The iBoot is 359.3.2

So how can I have iOS4? or even, how can I restore it with a custom 3.1.3 ipsw? (you know, in case I want to reintall it)

So there is no way to do that with the new iBoot, right?

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone dazzer1983's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    FOR FUCKS SAKE! Would you guys do some ******* research, any 3GS can be jailbroken unless the model number starts with MC. It's that simple. No please stop spamming the thread. We all had to learn at some point but honestly, just ******* Google something like "3GS bootrom" and read what it says.

For more information check out Redmond Pie.com, its a great website for jailbreak info and tutorials for all you n00b5
    Mines mc and can be jailbroke so not all mc are new bootrom. So why dont you do some research befor slating people

I've jailbroken my phone using Redsnow, but I don't have the MMS feature anymore. When I restore the phone i have it, but when i jailbrake it, I no longer have it. Have rebooted a half dozen times and still nothing. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if Snowbreeze does the same thing.

Setup
    iPhone 3G
    iOS 4.0
    Model MB702LL
    Carrier AT&T 7.0

Question guys: I have a never been jailbroken/unlocked iphone 3gs, can i use snowbreeze to jailbreak it? Then after i jailbreak it what do i need to unlock it then? Thank you so much!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lean_pmn2n View Post
    Question guys: I have a never been jailbroken/unlocked iphone 3gs, can i use snowbreeze to jailbreak it? Then after i jailbreak it what do i need to unlock it then? Thank you so much!
    What firmware you currently on ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy View Post
    ok QUESTION. I have 3GS oldbootrom jailbroken 3.1.2 with blackra1n. But i want too start from scratch with i4os.. full new start... I want to restart from new cause i have too many issues right now. so do i install 3.1.2 then to 4 or what? how do i do this with the 3GS? from scratch. what do i do? i get like redsnow and redo 3.1.2 then go get snowbreeze? or do i just use snowbreeze or what? thanks.
    Anybody?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PDub View Post
    Not quite true tho, ive jailbroken my 3Gs on various firmwares on the model MC.

Or are you saying its just for 4.0?
    I'm talking about 4.0.

I upgraded to 4.0 and I've got the newest bootrom so at the moment I'm running a legit iPhone. Why can't all you n00b5 just wait until there is a device wide jailbreak instead of jumping the gun and possibly bricking your phones because you don't know what your doing, just ******* wait a few days
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

I have no clue! someone just gave me a locked iphone 16 3gs. its locked the iphone says i need to restore it first in itunes. im new to iphone please help me with a step by step guide.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by finalfantasy View Post
    Anybody?
    Just use snowbreeze

Quote Originally Posted by lean_pmn2n View Post
    I have no clue! someone just gave me a locked iphone 16 3gs. its locked the iphone says i need to restore it first in itunes. im new to iphone please help me with a step by step guide.
    Google is your friend
    Last edited by dazzer1983; 06-24-2010 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This is what pisses me off as i have a new iPhone 3Gs (meaning new Bootrom) so im stuck on 3.1.3 Spirit JB and not able to use all the cool tools to JB 4.0 because there are no exploits made public

I believe GeoHot and The Dev Team both have ground breaking exploits for the new Bootrom, if only they would just release them for others or a jailbreak for it then it would all be good instead of seeing this list all the time:

iPhone 3GS (old bootrom, non MC model, not spirit jailbroken)
    iPhone 3G (might require DFU,)
    iPod 2G (non MC model, not spirit jailbroken)

I know i can't say too much as i am not developing these Jailbreaks and i support them all the way and appreciate the time it takes to come up with this kind of software that works without fail 100% of the time but i can rant with my fury can i not?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok, Its been a while... I have a 3GS old bootrom on 3.1.2 JB w/ Blackra1n, I believe I can use this, but I forget if I need to update tp 4.0 through iTunes normally first. Couldnt find a tutorial. Sorry for the noob questions but like I said its been a while. Thanks

Oh yea, I use AT&T
    Last edited by jayman5446; 06-24-2010 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Forgot to include carrier

Quote Originally Posted by jayman5446 View Post
    Ok, Its been a while... I have a 3GS old bootrom on 3.1.2 JB w/ Blackra1n, I believe I can use this, but I forget if I need to update tp 4.0 through iTunes normally first. Couldnt find a tutorial. Sorry for the noob questions but like I said its been a while. Thanks
    You should ONLY restore (Shift+Restore) To a CUSTOM 4.0 made with Sn0wBreeze or PwnageTools! not a stock (apple original) 4.0!

Press Thanks! If Its worth it!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drmias For This Useful Post:

jayman5446 (06-24-2010), Plotkin35 (06-24-2010), wim66 (06-24-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayman5446 View Post
    Could find a tutorial, more than likely couldn't be arsed to look
    Let me google that for you

First link
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay316 For This Useful Post:

jayman5446 (06-24-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If I'm still on 3.0 do I need to upgrade to 3.1.2 before using snowbreeze to jailbreak 4.0. Read a few different tutorials that say from 3.1.2.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast