Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Review - Everything You Want to Know

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nebulis View Post
    There's a video on YouTube of an iPhone 4 where the guy has it on the table and gets full signal but when he picks it up and holds on around the sides the signal drops to "no service" Can anyone validate this?
    Video name is "iPhone 4 Reception Issue with Holding the Phone" video is by FameFoundry

just did it with mine, its seems when you touch the left side it goes down to no bars, wtf

Just tried it, i still have all bars. so meh

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice review...and back porch...I really want to jump in that pool....I'm so excited...tracking mine it's still not here and it's going out of its way not to get here lol....it went from Fort Worth, TX to Memphis, TN and I live around New Orleans, LA.... kinda mad they didn't find a closer route... haha I guess I was expecting air mail and for them to drop it out of a moving plane with Steve Jobs protecting it and then hand it to me on a silver platter...yesterday....well back to Fedex tracking page then
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

Yes, also had serious reception issues when compared side-by-side with a 3gs. Also the dreaded greyed-out wifi even after resetting and restoring. I have to go through the hassle of returning a product that isn't even officially released yet. Sure hope that this is a one-off, early-production issue.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nebulis View Post
    There's a video on YouTube of an iPhone 4 where the guy has it on the table and gets full signal but when he picks it up and holds on around the sides the signal drops to "no service" Can anyone validate this?
    Video name is "iPhone 4 Reception Issue with Holding the Phone" video is by FameFoundry
    i just tried it and its true hahaha they slowly start decreasing til no bars >_<

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

Isn't that wall charger the same as it always has been? I know that's the one I always got with 3G/3GS (not sure about 2G).

Weird. Could it be a manufacturing defect? I'm getting mine tomorrow and if mine does that its going right back.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beantown6171 View Post
    just did it with mine, its seems when you touch the left side it goes down to no bars, wtf
    That hella sucks! I'll definitely check this out tomorrow morning when I pick mine up.
    #eli7e revived me

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

although my bars did go down when trying it i still have yet drop any calls (6 calls ive had all day LOL)

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

That's messed up. You would think this would be noticed in the design/testing phase...

iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice review.
    got mine today,and i absolutely love it. definitely worth waiting through the 3gs to get!

Was able to get my phone delivered early today via my Apple preorder and it is truly amazing...

No issues with defects or loss of bars/signal with mine
    Last edited by godsrainbow1984; 06-23-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Roscoe my beautiful blue pittie puppy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to godsrainbow1984 For This Useful Post:

nebulis (06-23-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

I got the call of death from
    best buy just now...."hi, just calling u to let u know we didn't receive enough iPhones to fill your pre-order, sry. We will call u when we have one for u.". Noooooooooo!!!!!! Sucks so
    bad. I called back and asked when I can be expecting one, and the said "anywhere from the day after tomorrow, to next month, or even longer, we really have no idea".......umm thanks for
    the info! Then the guy said "ya, apple really screwed up". When I asked him how
    many they received (since I was like the 20th pre-order) he said they can't comment on that! So ya I'm screwed and not happy! Anyone here know a time frame of availability at best buy?

can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    I got the call of death from
    best buy just now...."hi, just calling u to let u know we didn't receive enough iPhones to fill your pre-order, sry. We will call u when we have one for u.". Noooooooooo!!!!!! Sucks so
    bad. I called back and asked when I can be expecting one, and the said "anywhere from the day after tomorrow, to next month, or even longer, we really have no idea".......umm thanks for
    the info! Then the guy said "ya, apple really screwed up". When I asked him how
    many they received (since I was like the 20th pre-order) he said they can't comment on that! So ya I'm screwed and not happy! Anyone here know a time frame of availability at best buy?
    I think the soonest you can get one from Best Buy is June 29th without a pre-order. Could b wrong but i think i read that somewhere.

thanks kyle!

Quote Originally Posted by iRoach74 View Post
    nice review.
    got mine today,and i absolutely love it. definitely worth waiting through the 3gs to get!
    I got a 3gs because its faster. That's all. And ever once and a while I play with my 3g... i cant stand how slow it is.

does anyone know why i'm able to use my iphone4 sim in my ipad?

Dam it very nice when will be avaliable in Australia. Anyone any idea??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zozodouce View Post
    does anyone know why i'm able to use my iphone4 sim in my ipad?
    because their both micro sim cards...*face palm*

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast