+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Screen Defects Reported

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
wonder if this is why the white one is delayed - i bet because of this and the signal loss issue they are changing something bgr reports
    iPhone? More like MyPhone silent1643's Avatar
    Thanks

wonder if this is why the white one is delayed - i bet because of this and the signal loss issue they are changing something

bgr reports

Thanks

Just called Apple tech support and im getting a new iphone in 2 days. Mine doesnt have the yellow screen issue but the proximity sensor is f'ed up and when i pull the phone away from my face it doesnt light up with the screen. Whatever but at least theyre taking care of it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Mine has a digitizer issue as well...
    There is a 2CM horizontal stripe across my screen that it does not recognize any finger touch.
    Then get serratic in selecting stuff if you touch nearby that location...

Oh and it does this after being on for at least 20 sec or so...

Joy!!!

Getting mine replaced by tomorrow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Flashbagman View Post
    Mine has a digitizer issue as well...
    There is a 2CM horizontal stripe across my screen that it does not recognize any finger touch.
    Then get serratic in selecting stuff if you touch nearby that location...

Oh and it does this after being on for at least 20 sec or so...

Joy!!!

Getting mine replaced by tomorrow.
    mine basically stays black like when you hold it close to your face even when i pull it away. i called tech support and they are sending me a new unit. Hopefully the new one wont have any issues

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    mine basically stays black like when you hold it close to your face even when i pull it away. i called tech support and they are sending me a new unit. Hopefully the new one wont have any issues
    My 3g and then 3gs had this same problem! they replaced my 3g but when i got my 3gs i didnt bother to call because i think its just the phone! when i remove the phone from my face and it doesnt come on i jus wipe the sensor off and it comes on! i know 5 people with iphones that didnt have this problem but i had 3 with that problem! i think its the oil from my face honestly!

And the yellow spots on my screen seem to have disappeared and i read on engadget that other people are reporting the same thing. something about the phones being shipped out to quick that the bonding hasnt completed!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CByrdie View Post
    My 3g and then 3gs had this same problem! they replaced my 3g but when i got my 3gs i didnt bother to call because i think its just the phone! when i remove the phone from my face and it doesnt come on i jus wipe the sensor off and it comes on! i know 5 people with iphones that didnt have this problem but i had 3 with that problem! i think its the oil from my face honestly!

And the yellow spots on my screen seem to have disappeared and i read on engadget that other people are reporting the same thing. something about the phones being shipped out to quick that the bonding hasnt completed!
    i tried wipping it and nothing Oh well ill get a new one in a few days regardless

Thanks

My iPhone screen looks fine but I've had 'NO SIM' pop up 3 times now. Had to reboot. Anyone else getting this?

Thanks

my replacement has already been shipped and i get it tomorrow!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have 2 of the spots on the top of my 3GS, It's not a new problem. I would have gotten it replaced at the apple store a while ago, if the closest one wasn't 30 miles away.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678