Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Screen Defects Reported

iPhone? More like MyPhone zYxMa's Avatar
    Thanks

Balls.... this isn't happening! First time in my life I actually pre-oerdered a phone and now this?! I'm getting mine soon and hope that it will be OK.

Even if it's slightly visible now, it will be most likely more visible after a while...

Yea I read that people are also having trouble with the new antenna's

iPhone 4 Loses Reception When You Hold It By The Antenna Band?

Roscoe my beautiful blue pittie puppy

Thanks

I just hope that these bad news are just a little bit over exaggerated :/

WOW this is garbage

I thought the i4 had a A B G N wireless protocal? So far no N protocal.

Maybe some of these are over exagerating. I mean come on an Iphone 4 with screen issues and now they discover its even slower than the Ipad even with double the RAM. I hope the Iphone 4 and the Ipad both incorporate the same type of CPU. Because if the Iphone 4 is "suppose" to have a better CPU, then well. CRAP again!!!!!

Come on people its just a screen, it doesnt stop the phone from working. geesss

If Apple recognizes this as a defect and honors an exchange, I'd take this as a great opportunity for a new phone 6-7 months down the road. At that time, my phone has probably been dropped a few times, maybe a few scratches, that's when I'll take it in for the exchange. They'll either give me a new phone or change the display. Since the display is glued to the front pannel, bamm, new display and new front panel.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

reminiscent from last year or the year before with the 3g screen showing a yellow tint
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Quote Originally Posted by knguyen View Post
    If Apple recognizes this as a defect and honors an exchange, I'd take this as a great opportunity for a new phone 6-7 months down the road. At that time, my phone has probably been dropped a few times, maybe a few scratches, that's when I'll take it in for the exchange. They'll either give me a new phone or change the display. Since the display is glued to the front pannel, bamm, new display and new front panel.
    After my initial this is GARBAGE....I then was thinking along these lines

I have received my new iPhone 4 today and it still has the screen and backside protectors on it that came with it shud I take them off or keep them on I really don't want to get my phone scratched or anything

Green Apple
    Thanks

Another great reason of why not to get one of the first ones. Wait a couple weeks so they can get some kinks worked out then buy one.

Just got mine delivered from Apple and it is AMAZING....no defects that I can see even after turning up the brightness to the max...

This thing is BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by godsrainbow1984 View Post
    Just got mine delivered from Apple and it is AMAZING....no defects that I can see even after turning up the brightness to the max...

This thing is BEAUTIFUL!
    How about the signal? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB2-dwKWv8E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - iPhone 4 Drops Reception Issue[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by zYxMa View Post
    I'm testing this out every way possible and I am staying at full bars throughout every time, so it seems to be doing just fine...
    Last edited by godsrainbow1984; 06-23-2010 at 06:49 PM.

I always had signal issues even with my 3GS.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    just saw a video, if u lay the phone down u get full bars as soon as the guy grabbed the phone touching the metal part the bars went down to nothing, i think that is why they are selling those bumber cases, just did it myself holding the phone while touching the metal the bars went down as soon as i layed it down the bars went back up

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple is really going downhill fast with their quality control. This is not something they need happening to them when their future seemed so bright.

One problem I'm having on both my iPhone 4 is the volume when talking to someone is super low even when volume is all the way up.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast