+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFail 4 Continues: No iPhones at RS Tomorrow?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by jwalkd9 i called radioshack yesterday to try to confirm my pre-order and ask what time they would be opening on thursday. they said they have not received
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwalkd9 View Post
    i called radioshack yesterday to try to confirm my pre-order and ask what time they would be opening on thursday. they said they have not received and iPhone 4s yet and aren't expecting any for launch day. They also couldn't ell me when they will be getting them but they did say i was first on their list and that the first iPhone 4 they get will be put aside for me and i will get a call from them to pick it up. The guy on the phone also said that none of third party stores including Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Radioshack will be getting iPhone 4s on launch day.
    All I can hope is that i get it soon, hopefully before the end of June.
    Before receiving my shipping confirmation this morning, I called 4 of the 5 Walmart stores in my area and they all said they would not have the phone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I work there and the preordering was a joke. Got a memo saying preorder did not guarantee the phone. so I asked why were we even doing preorders? Because they'll probably still get the iphone from us. Then found out NONE were coming to our district despite preorders. Then told we wouldnt even get any until the 29th, if even then! Stupid!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Another thing about radio shack, if you look at their facebook note, it says that a non-activated one is 649.99 (full retail price), yet full retail price from apple or AT&T is 599.99 for a person who is not eligible for any upgrade. I wonder if they're trying to make an extra 50 bucks from people who buy it from them who aren't eligible for an upgrade?

Pssh, something is not right here.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm At Radio Shack In CT And They Only Have 1 Extra One 32GB Black waited Out Here For 16 Hours and counting da phone will be mines

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    Didn't radio shack go bankrupt?
    Iirc it was only in Canada that they went bankrupt

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

**** radioshack,i preodered the iphone on june 15, they said ok ok no problem.... And i went there and, they are: Tehy are all gone.. Sorry, wtf...????????

Thanks
    Got my 32gb Iphone 4 this morning from radioshack.

iPhone? More like MyPhone nautical79's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahahaha im just gona wait til september when the i4 its tested im sure im not gona have trouble with it jajajaja people sleeping in the street, biting his nails in order to have the iphone 4, no sir it's not for me, just wait quietly to be released here in mexico, now I'm crying buhuhu
    Common Sense Its Not So Common

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

anybody else having problems ordering online via apple.com because you have a FAN govt discount and/or family plan?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by back9player View Post
    anybody else having problems ordering online via apple.com because you have a FAN govt discount and/or family plan?
    Nope, I have both.

Got 2 phones direct from Apple yesterday.

Thanks
    I got one from radio shack (they made me also buy a bundle, if i didnt he wouldnt give me the iPhone4) and I got one from BestBuy.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Well I just called radioshack and the manager answered the phone saying"thanks for calling Radioshack,home of the iphone 4G how may I help you?" Thats when I asked him do ya'll have any iPhones available. He said actually no, I was hoping to get some today however they havent sent us any yet. FAIL...how can you be the home of the iPhone when wal-mart at least had 1 on launch day?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234