Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Will Begin Selling iPhone 4 on June 29

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

ATT canceled my order, then I taked with one representative and she told me shes going to hold me one for the 24th, I called her today and she told me she can not doit because her manager dont allow her to do it, then she told me I can buy it if I make the line on the 24th. Ill be there on ATT store tomorrow since a 5PM im gonna be sure that I can have my hands on that iPhone on thursday no matter what. I have my 2 liter coke and some snaks ready for the night. Im sure Im not gonna be the only one but I hope I will be the first one or between the first 10 people there. If somebody live here in New Orleans you can bring me some heinekens.

For people that ordered more than one iphone from ATT store, they told me that they are not going to give nobody more than one iphone for now.
    Last edited by javiert30; 06-23-2010 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

If you live in the Los Angeles area, I would suggest hitting up the new store in Cerritos (<-LOL,my fire fox spell check showed BURRITOS). Its opening on the 24th meaning they will have a full stock of iphones since there was technically no store there to reserve one.I would go wait in line but mine is being delivered by 3pm tomorrow :-) (<-aren't we a-holes when we just have to mention that?lol)

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    Not everyone lives near an Apple store or a Radioshack (our Apple store gives directions to it on their phone line for customers that have to come all the way from Naples to here in Boca Raton, 100+ miles away!). As far as I know, Walmart is only carrying the 16gb (for now at least). When you take all of that into consideration, the fact that AT&T will not be selling any phones on launch day does impact a lot of people.

If you are going to try and flame others it usually helps if you keep from making yourself look like an ignorant ***.
    Hey dumbass, before you call someone "ignorant" comprehend the message. Everyone crying about at&t wasn't taking into consideration other places that are still selling the iPhone on the 24th. If you have to drive a little further suck it up and do so if getting the phone on the 24th means that much to you. Idiot. It's morons like yourself that like to ***** but do NOTHING to remedy the situation. *sigh*

I dont get this part of the article.....

"The spokeshipster "Daniel" says that AT&T's "top priority in our stores is to take care of our customers who ordered an iPhone 4 and requested it be delivered to an AT&T store."

When I pre-ordered on the 15th, the store manager told me I did not have a choice, if I pre-order today, it HAS to be sent to my house, it CAN NOT be shipped to the store. Weird.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

@ronfin44 - by reading my post that you quoted its blatantly obvious I am aware of the other stores carrying it on release day. Taking into consideration your disapproval of all the "crying" going on in regards to this I find it humorous that you are getting more worked up than anyone else in the thread.

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

I love reading all the nerd rage....lol
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

iPhone? More like MyPhone rawhog's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW!! It's getting pretty crowded down at the shallow end of the gene pool!!

Quote Originally Posted by ampdrinkr8 View Post
    This is so much bull•••• ... i have taken half
    a day at work for thursday ... And if i go to the apple
    store , where i have one RESERVED for thursday
    and i still dont get my hands on my iphone 4
    i will cancel my contract ... Im so tierd of gettin pulled
    around .. And to beat it all ... Not even told till te end of TUESDAY ,, no iphone ... Are u kidding me ???
    Lay off the AMP energy drink until the phone is in your hands boss. Wouldn't want you to get an aneurysm

All the AT&T and apple bashing is amusing. Considering the site were on and what were talking about.

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

My 2 iPhones just arrived at my office! I will let ya'll know what I think as soon as I get back there!

iPhone? More like MyPhone geoffe's Avatar
    Thanks

Peace... all will be well again in the Appleverse soon...
    Now I gotta go check what time %$#@% Radio Shack opens tomorrow...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCyrious View Post
    Wait, if you pre-ordered on the 15th to get it on the 24th will u still get it on the 24th or will u have to wait til the f*ckin 29th?
    if you pre ordered on the 15 you will get it the 24

Thanks

I'm getting mine tomorrow. I'm so excited.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geoffe View Post
    Peace... all will be well again in the Appleverse soon...
    Now I gotta go check what time %$#@% Radio Shack opens tomorrow...
    no need to, now.

Stopped by Radio Shack and was told "the only phones we're getting are for pre-orders..." Also, it seems Apple and AT&T split carriers this time using both FedEx and UPS with very lax conditions for delivery. If you're lucky to have UPS deliver your phone they'll most likely leave it without a signature hidden and out of the weather, like between your screen doors. Good luck to everyone still searching for a location to find one tomorrow. It won't be easy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456