+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Will Begin Selling iPhone 4 on June 29

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
If this doesn't go for people that pre-ordered, Im so Fuck1ng happy! I wont have 5 million people in front of me trying to take the phone that I pre-ordered.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SwatPac's Avatar
    Thanks

If this doesn't go for people that pre-ordered, Im so Fuck1ng happy! I wont have 5 million people in front of me trying to take the phone that I pre-ordered. Maybe tomorrow I can actually just stroll into AT&T and pick up my pre-ordered 32Gb iPhone 4 without waiting in a line full of angry people who didn't pre-Order on the 15th . Thats the way it should be when your willing to pay over $300 two weeks prior to its release.I just hope i don't get there tomorrow morning to have them tell me they aren't handing phones out to anybody until the 29th. Ill kill somebody, i swear! I went through soooo much **** to just to be able to pre-order. I deserve my god damn iPhone!
    When Is The Apple iCar Coming Out? I Want One!

iPhone? More like MyPhone brianlg's Avatar
    Thanks

How does this suck??

Anyways.. will the White iPhone 4 be available on the 29th?

iPhone? More like MyPhone SwatPac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianlg View Post
    How does this suck??

Anyways.. will the White iPhone 4 be available on the 29th?
    Does 1+1=500? (Not a Trick Question)
    When Is The Apple iCar Coming Out? I Want One!

Thanks

I'm so beyond pissed right now...we only have att!!! I live in green bay Wisconsin and there is no walmart here that sells iPhones, they sold 3G but nobody bought them from walmart so they no longer sell them and our radio shacks never did! Ugh, I'm soooo pissed! Not to mention out closest apple store is like 2 hours away!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Some of you guys are hilarious!!!

First off it's a damn phone! a Phone! let me repeat a freakin phone! No need to kill yourself because you have to wait 5 days to get one. Quit acting like a 3 year old brat crying because his parents wont buy him his toy he wants.

2nd how is it at&t's fault for apple's horrible planning, production, and distribution of iphones??? You do know apple is the manufacturer and in charge of planning, production and distribution to vendors right??

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3gs1289 View Post
    Some of you guys are hilarious!!!

First off it's a damn phone! a Phone! let me repeat a freakin phone! No need to kill yourself because you have to wait 5 days to get one. Quit acting like a 3 year old brat crying because his parents wont buy him his toy he wants.

2nd how is it at&t's fault for apple's horrible planning, production, and distribution of iphones??? You do know apple is the manufacturer and in charge of planning, production and distribution to vendors right??
    When they've said up until today that there would be phones available for walk-in sale up until today they deserve some of the blame. This announcement could've been made days ago. Adding insult to injury just doesn't mesh well, especially when it's involving a Carrier that is renowned for its terrible customer service.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Luppin View Post

Is anyone else getting something like this? I'll be more than furious if come launch day I wake up with no iPhone at my doorstep. I mean really, last update June 17th? ~_~
    somehow I think you will get over it! Just don't kill yourself over a phone or else you really wont get over it.

Thanks

When they've said up until today that there would be phones available for walk-in sale up until today they deserve some of the blame. This announcement could've been made days ago. Adding insult to injury just doesn't mesh well, especially when it's involving a Carrier that is renowned for its terrible customer service.

^^^EXACTLY!!!^^^

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luppin View Post

Is anyone else getting something like this? I'll be more than furious if come launch day I wake up with no iPhone at my doorstep. I mean really, last update June 17th? ~_~
    yes, so i checked the status for my order on the normal at&t site, and now i have little hope of seeing an iphone any time soon.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    no all this goes back to apple. They go off by what apple supplies them. I'm sure ATT stores didn't even know how many they were getting until probably today. and you act like they are telling people on thursday who are already waiting in line. It's actually tuesday and it's 3 days before launch, don't act like they did it 5 minutes before doors opened on thursday. This is apple's poor planning not att's. Apple left all their retailers in the dark. Call any retailer and ask them how many iphones they'll have on launch day and see what you get. Actually I was at best buy today and they told me no phones will be available on launch day only pre orders due to limited supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post

^^^EXACTLY!!!^^^
    I know it's hard for some fanboys to admit that apple can do wrong but guess what...this is 100% apple's problem not anyone's else. Quit trying to make att your scapegoat. Their only playing the hand they have been dealt by apple.
    Last edited by 3gs1289; 06-22-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

no all this goes back to apple. They go off by what apple supplies them. I'm sure ATT stores didn't even know how many they were getting until probably today. and you act like they are telling people on thursday who are already waiting in line. It's actually tuesday and it's 3 days before launch, don't act like they did it 5 minutes before doors opened on thursday. This is apple's poor planning not att's. Apple left all their retailers in the dark. Call any retailer and ask them how many iphones they'll have on launch day and see what you get. Actually I was at best buy today and they told me no phones will be available on launch day only pre orders due to limited supply.

I know it's hard for some fanboys to admit that apple can do wrong but guess what...this is 100% apple's problem not anyone's else. Quit trying to make att your scapegoat. Their only playing the hand they have been dealt by apple.
    Apple is certainly the main culprit in all of this. They are the ones that are responsible for the shortage, yes. That being said, AT&T has handled this situation terribly. The relationships that RS, BB, and WM each have with Apple are not near the same league as the relationship AT&T has with them. I find it very hard to believe that AT&T could not have pressed Apple for this information and released it earlier than today.

Also, Tuesday is TWO days before Thursday, not three.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    Apple is certainly the main culprit in all of this. They are the ones that are responsible for the shortage, yes. That being said, AT&T has handled this situation terribly. The relationships that RS, BB, and WM each have with Apple are not near the same league as the relationship AT&T has with them. I find it very hard to believe that AT&T could not have pressed Apple for this information and released it earlier than today.

Also, Tuesday is TWO days before Thursday, not three.
    It's still not att's fault for apple's problems. aaaaaand att can not do anything about what apple supplies them. I'm sure apple didn't even have a count of how to distribute the shortage. Att's actions are 100% the result of apple. Att can only work with the info they are given. Quit making them out to be part of the problem because they are not.

att released this info in the morning so you had today (1 day) wednesday (2days) Thursday (3 days)

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 652 Posts

It's still not att's fault for apple's problems. aaaaaand att can not do anything about what apple supplies them. I'm sure apple didn't even have a count of how to distribute the shortage. Att's actions are 100% the result of apple. Att can only work with the info they are given. Quit making them out to be part of the problem because they are not.

att released this info in the morning so you had today (1 day) wednesday (2days) Thursday (3 days)
    so you're saying confusion/errors like this are not att's problem? then who's problem is it? is it apple's problem that the att site doesn't work? should i call up apple, and ask them why my order with att is both in progress and cancelled, and listed a day after i ordered it?

Thanks

3gs1289

Why are you so in love with att that you are defending them to the death? Lol Jesus...and idgaf who's fault it is...regardless if it's att, apple, your moms, or the lord and savior himselves fault, it's still a pile a male cow stool!!! If you ask me, its the both att and apple to blame!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Overcash View Post
    so you're saying confusion/errors like this are not att's problem? then who's problem is it? is it apple's problem that the att site doesn't work? should i call up apple, and ask them why my order with att is both in progress and cancelled, and listed a day after i ordered it?

Yes, yes you should.

AT&T didn't release any statement until late afternoont/evening. BGR was getting flamed for being an AT&T hater when he posted the first news of a possible delay til the 29th, and he did that at like 1 or 2 this afternoon (Eastern time). Also, Thursday would be moot b/c one would, in theory, already be in line. Also, I don't know many 7am press releases coming from AT&T.
    Last edited by mortopher; 06-23-2010 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Overcash View Post
    yes, so i checked the status for my order on the normal at&t site, and now i have little hope of seeing an iphone any time soon.
    ~_~ This is ridiculous, I think I would have been better off calling in sick and waiting outside the Apple store for 4 hours.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Lmao! It's a damn phone! Quit the obsession with materialistic crap! Funny how many pissed off people there is because they have to wait 5 days to give apple 200 dollars. People crying they won't be able to wake up at 4am to wait in line for a phone. At the end of the day your on the Internet throwing fits like a fuken 5 year old because you have to wait 5 days to buy a phone. Some people have some growing up to do.

Thanks

AT&T gets all the blame for their system crashing. Their servers have been underpowered since they were still Cingular. Any time anything remotely significant happens ( iPhone launch, black Friday etc. ) their systems go down.

That being said the shortage falls soley on apple. AT&T could havana absolutely said something sooner, but anythig they would want to say probably had to clear 2 dozen lawyers before it ever saw a decision makers desk. So I'd say blame here is about 65-35 in favor of apple.

Thanks

Lmao! It's a damn phone! Quit the obsession with materialistic crap! Funny how many pissed off people there is because they have to wait 5 days to give apple 200 dollars. People crying they won't be able to wake up at 4am to wait in line for a phone. At the end of the day your on the Internet throwing fits like a fuken 5 year old because you have to wait 5 days to buy a phone. Some people have some growing up to do.
    For not caring about it, you sure do seem to care about it a lot.

Thanks

I actually made the blog....But yeah when he sent me that text I was like F**K..... And Best Buy said that they MIGHT have some for walkin only after they take care of the preOrder people first....

HEY I KNOW ITS BAD NEWS BUT HIT THAT THANK BUTTON ANYWAYS...LOL
    King Los aka Los Ninyo