+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T Will Begin Selling iPhone 4 on June 29

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
****ing crap stick, really really big fail... Originally Posted by SIRIUSISSUES This sucks. By the way, it seems like Apple stopped signing 3.1.3 firmware for 3GS phones as of last
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

****ing crap stick, really really big fail...

Quote Originally Posted by SIRIUSISSUES View Post
    This sucks. By the way, it seems like Apple stopped signing 3.1.3 firmware for 3GS phones as of last night. I tried on several phones and computers to upgrade/restore with 3194 and 3014 errors. Anyone have this problem also?
    nope, mine are still signing on 9.1.1, 9.2 throws those errors tho.

Just did one about 5min ago.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prozac4312 View Post
    I called a couple local Wally Worlds and the only semi solid answer I've gotten is "only managers know when we're getting them".

So since AT&T gave us the big F U, is there any where that everyone that didn't preorder could get ahold of one?
    Seriously?!?! You couldn't read the post above this FIRST and see where?! WTF is wrong with you people? The information is all over this thread! Start reading you retards! Two posts above this is the answer you lazy douche.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

Lmao!!!^^^^

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The only phones AT&T will have on the 24th are preorders, and 3GS 8GB models

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

o0o0o forum bullies, my fave.

I've got a question for ya Mr. Toughshit: Will all Wal*Marts have them, or just selected stores, or just Supercenters (or something else)?

Edit: Also, if 24 hour stores will have them, will they go on sale at midnight, or not 'til 7?
    Last edited by prozac4312; 06-22-2010 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

I've got a question for ya Mr. Toughshit: Will all Wal*Marts have them, or just selected stores, or just Supercenters (or something else)?

Edit: Also, if 24 hour stores will have them, will they go on sale at midnight, or not 'til 7?
    Got a side note for you and all others. Insulting members is against the rules. So keep the fighting away. Just ask a question right out without the added insults or fighting.

As for your question I don't think anybody knows that answer truthfully. One of those wait and see things I guess.

iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Thanks

lol im glad i pre-ordered, im getting it tommorow at 3PM(june 23rd, 3 P.M. PST). WIN

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Got a side note for you and all others. Insulting members is against the rules. So keep the fighting away. Just ask a question right out without the added insults or fighting.

As for your question I don't think anybody knows that answer truthfully. One of those wait and see things I guess.
    I'm gonna beat u cyber style foo!@! meet me on forumz in 10 mins!@@!@! lolz WIN
    Last edited by badass1469; 06-22-2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck

Thanks

Try reading through a thread BEFORE you ask a question, ESPECIALLY when the answer was one post above. You can answer your own question most of the time if you try.

Try calling a store that's open 24 Hrs and ask? Ta-da! Once you accomplish your task you can post the info here and help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    Try reading through a thread BEFORE you ask a question, ESPECIALLY when the answer was one post above. You can answer your own question most of the time if you try.

Try calling a store that's open 24 Hrs and ask? Ta-da! Once you accomplish your task you can post the info here and help.
    Oh the hypocrisy.

I called a couple local Wally Worlds and the only semi solid answer I've gotten is "only managers know when we're getting them".

So since AT&T gave us the big F U, is there any where that everyone that didn't preorder could get ahold of one?
    Perhaps I'll try a couple not-so-local stores, as I'm sure the policy will be the same storewide.

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

motherf***ers!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by badass1469 View Post
    lol im glad i pre-ordered, im getting it tommorow at 3PM(june 23rd, 3 P.M. PST). WIN

I'm gonna beat u cyber style foo!@! meet me on forumz in 10 mins!@@!@! lolz WIN
    Lol, shouldn't it be a bit nerder? Like Meet me in IRC in 10 mins. I will giving you such a word lashing your emoticon will be a crying sad face.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This thread is fricking hilarious!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!! Though that's probably because mine will be delivered by UPS on the 24th and my local AT&T store hooked it up with excellent service by my sales rep who emailed me personally to confirm that even though their computers were down when i came in to purchase the phone, I made the cutoff for the first run.

Sorry to interrupt this little pissing match. Flame on everyone :-)

Thanks

Wal*Mart in SoCal: Yes we're getting it. Don't know what time it'll be for sale.

Wal*Mart in Pittsburgh: No, we're not getting it. (with a pissy attitude)

Wal*Mart in NYC: Busy. Called 5x.

Wal*Mart in Las Vegas: IDK. I think so, but I don't work in the connection center so I couldn't tell you, they're closed.

Wal*Mart in Chicago: 3rd shift chick said a guy in the connection center told her they're getting 1.

Sigh.

Thanks

Irony.

When you decide you're gonna quote something to defend yourself, make sure you select the right one genius. The answer to this question on page 4 of this thread was one post above your post.

Wallmart
    Apple
    and Radio Shack (at select locations) will have the iPhone in LIMITED quantities for sale.
    Last edited by ronfin44; 06-22-2010 at 09:37 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

Hahaha!!! Yes.

Thanks

On everything I love if they don't sell me an iPhone, I'm muggin someone...I know that's some ******** for me to do but you can suck my (Slow it down there )
    Last edited by Cer0; 06-22-2010 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Language

Thanks

Is anyone else getting something like this? I'll be more than furious if come launch day I wake up with no iPhone at my doorstep. I mean really, last update June 17th? ~_~

Green Apple
    Thanks

Weird I just talked to a Att store at about 3:00pm and he said they are getting some on the 24th to sell. I will have to call him tommorrow. Also need to call my local walmart to see if they are getting any.

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

I pre-ordered 2 iPhones, a 16gb and a 32gb. It took a while on the AT&T site, but I finally got through late in the afternoon on the 15th. I also put my name on the list at my local apple store. I got a notice for the apple store reservation, but I also got a cancellation for both of my AT&T ordered phones. I was pissed! I then saw here that some people who got that same cancellation notice saw that online their order was still valid when checking thru AT&T's site. I checked, and damned if they weren't still there! I watched closely to see if the order was progressing. Well, my tracking numbers went live today! It says I will be getting them tomorrow (23rd) by 3:00!
    I wish there was a way to pick up the set reserved at the store too!

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronfin44 View Post
    Well just tell the little yellow bus bus-driver to take you somewhere that WILL be selling them. This is just at&t that is postponing the sale til the 29th. Problem solved genius.

I don't know why anyone bothers informing people on here, because a) no one reads through the thread, and b) they're mostly retarded and can't solve simple problems even with help. *sigh*

THIS IS AT&T ONLY THAT'S POSTPONING SALES TO NON-PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS TIL THE 29th, so, if you waterheads would READ this thread you'd already know that you can still go to an Apple store or another retailer and get in line, UNLESS they magically decide to follow at&t's lead and make statements that otherwise would tell you all that you CAN'T go to another store on the 24th. ughhhh
    Not everyone lives near an Apple store or a Radioshack (our Apple store gives directions to it on their phone line for customers that have to come all the way from Naples to here in Boca Raton, 100+ miles away!). As far as I know, Walmart is only carrying the 16gb (for now at least). When you take all of that into consideration, the fact that AT&T will not be selling any phones on launch day does impact a lot of people.

If you are going to try and flame others it usually helps if you keep from making yourself look like an ignorant ***.