+ Reply
Page 1 of 24 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple : iPhone 4 Delivery Will Occur June 23rd... For Some

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
If you were among the lucky individuals to successfully place your preorder with Apple for the new iPhone 4 on June 15th, you may receive your much-anticipated delivery one day
    MMi Staff Writer Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 562 Posts

Default Apple : iPhone 4 Delivery Will Occur June 23rd... For Some

If you were among the lucky individuals to successfully place your preorder with Apple for the new iPhone 4 on June 15th, you may receive your much-anticipated delivery one day early. But, chances are, if you're among the lucky folks who will get their iPhone on Wednesday... you already know about it.

It seems Apple has begun emailing some iPhone 4 buyers with a notice that their delivery will take place on Wednesday, June 23rd - tomorrow. Shortly after midnight, Apple started sending this email to more than a few folks who preordered their iPhone 4:

Dear Apple Store Customer,

You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at Apple Order Status.

Sincerely,

The Apple Store Team

So might an early delivery also come your way? Keep a close eye on your inbox today and keep your fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Michael Essany; 06-22-2010 at 12:28 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This is unprecedented.

Thanks

i havent bothered preordering one but delivered to your door step, on the 23rd?

im jealous

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just got this email about an hour ago.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I didn't get an email (yet) but my FedEx estimated delivery date is 10:30 am on the 23rd, so hopefully I will be getting an email soon, and enjoy my iPhone in 2 days =)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I got my email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After checking this post I checked my inbox and I received this letter. I checked on FedEx and it still states the 24th around 4:30pm but the letter says to check tomorrow that it should be updated! This would suck if I don't get it by the 23rd cause I'm mentally prepared to get this!!! This is my first iPhone I get at launch and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Last edited by KingCane; 06-22-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Just got my email not so Long ago.!
    Last edited by tdamocles; 06-22-2010 at 03:04 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just received my email 1 minute ago!!! My iPhone will arrive on the 23rd AWESOME!!! =)

Thanks
    I received an email from AT&T yesterday morning saying my iPhone shipped. I even have tracking number but it's not updated on Fedex's site. No delivery date was given though.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Apple cancelled my order without any reason Now ATT and Apple have done this to me.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats apple only or any of you have the same delivery date 23th from ATT too?
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javiert30 For This Useful Post:

Chase817 (06-22-2010), Eddie3GS (06-22-2010), Poseidon79 (06-22-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

received the email a while ago too but fedex still has til the 24...ill be optimistic

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

Green Apple
    Thanks

i've also recieved the following email.

Dear Apple Store Customer,

You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at Apple Order Status.

Sincerely,

The Apple Store Team

Thanks

The same thing happened when the 3G shipped but Apple had all the shipments halted for one day to match the intended arrival date. I wouldn't expect any of you to actually get it on the 23rd. ahead of anyone else.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azulfuego View Post
    Apple cancelled my order without any reason Now ATT and Apple have done this to me.

For people that have the canceled order on ATT and Apple, I received it too, and it was canceled, hopefuly the ATT representative are going to hold one for me at the store on the 24th. I asked them why was that, and they didnt know, why apple and ATT didnt know? I called my credit card and told them why my payment was on hold and they returned my money back. They told me, when you make a purchase and its waiting to be charged (on hold) for more than 3 days sometimes 5, they (your bank) or (credit card company) closed that transaction and return your money back, and if they atempt to charge you again for the order (I mean when they ship your iphone) they cant because they need your signature to verify the order. Thats why most of us made our preorders right on the 15th but most of us on the 19th or before our ordes were canceled because for your credit card company that order was expired. Thats why ATT was saying that they didnt know, because it was your credit card company and the ATT system just was reacting because your credit card company system canceled the payment first. The ATT system is an automated system, thats why you received that email saying it was canceled and do not reply because this email was from their automated system and it never going to be read by a real person.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

17. The Following User Says Thank You to javiert30 For This Useful Post:

Eddie3GS (06-22-2010)

Thanks

Smile shipping
    I just got that notice tonight too. I can't wait for Wednesday to come. I ordered thru apple.com

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Oh Well... I will got to Apple store on 24th to pickup my reserved phone... Happy for the guys who are receiving it on 23rd..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VBLUE42 View Post
    The same thing happened when the 3G shipped but Apple had all the shipments halted for one day to match the intended arrival date. I wouldn't expect any of you to actually get it on the 23rd. ahead of anyone else.

Just keep watching your tracking info. All of you will likely see an exception halting your shipments until the 24th.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to VBLUE42 For This Useful Post:

remoteme (06-22-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can anyone else really confirm this happening to them? Why would they tell you it's coming on the 23rd if they are going to hold it until the 24th. Not saying you're lying just don't understand why send this email. I really hope I get mine on the 23rd!!!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just keep watching your tracking info. All of you will likely see an exception halting your shipments until the 24th.
    Then whats the point of Apple sending out all these emails? I mean the hassle and problems pre-orders already caused, this will just get people more mad if it's a lie. Maybe they requested FedEx to halt shipment for a day, but they couldn't so those whose iPhone is at FedEx is getting shipped out?