Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple : iPhone 4 Delivery Will Occur June 23rd... For Some

Quote Originally Posted by At&t
    Dear JASON QUINTANILLA,

We shipped your recently placed AT&T Premier order.
    I checked fedex and my shipment has an estimated arrival on the 23rd 3PM!!
    wooo!

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    There's a link to the signature authorization form on your order status page at the Apple online store.

You can also hand write a note with your tracking number and signature, authorizing FedEx to leave the package.
    I got mine at the ATT store?

Quote Originally Posted by shore View Post
    ok, so what do we do about leaving a delivery signature for the Fed-Ex guy?
    If you have a shipping confirmation from Apple. Right next to the tracking link. It as a link for pre-sign shipment. Click on link, print it out, sign the bottom, date it, hang it on your door, then tell me where you live. Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by shore View Post
    I got mine at the ATT store?
    Then im not shore.(No pun intended)

I got the same email that mine is coming the 23rd. Last tracking update was at 2:38 this morning that it arrived in Newark, New Jersey. So im sure its on its way to Newburgh,NY where my Fed-Ex packages usually come from. By today afternoonish should come another tracking update that it arrived at this facility. I think it was when the 3G came out and the tracking said it was at my local Fed-Ex. I drove there about 15 minutes, and with proper id they released my iphone one day before launch. If i get the tracking that its there i will try again and see if i can get it today.
    Last edited by vindutch; 06-22-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Print your name
    Sign your name
    Date the note
    Place you would like your i4 left.

That it.

Print your name
    Sign your name
    Date the note
    Included the tracking number

That it.

Print your name
    Sign your name
    Date the note
    Included the tracking number

That it.
    Last edited by XFaega; 06-22-2010 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to XFaega For This Useful Post:

Dollfayce (06-22-2010)

I am in a weird place... My wifes phone was ordered on the apple site. WE have a tracking # and it is set to deliver on the 24th. Currently in Alaska on its way from China.

I ordered 3 other phones on my premium business account with ATT and all three of those phone orders are "in progress" not shipped. Its looking like the other three wont come till next week or something.

Kinda frustrating that this whole thing is so screwed up. and ATT has no info to give other than, " The phones will be available on the 24th and I do not know when yours will be delivered..."

D

iPhone? More like MyPhone frail1's Avatar
    Thanks

i ordered mine through at&t at 3:00pm eastern on the 15th, got my confirmation email immediately, they pre-auth'd my account, still showing back ordered, still haven't fully charged me for it... effed up

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

what is this "premier" att account that everyone seems to have ? can someone explain it to me ? all i know is that i am a att customer LOL... im not a "premier" so thats why i am not getting mine on the 23rd ! LOL

i excited to get it one day early but i cant trust fed ex to leave it on my back door step. They will probably keep the item and say they left it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremeiphone View Post
    what is this "premier" att account that everyone seems to have ? can someone explain it to me ? all i know is that i am a att customer LOL... im not a "premier" so thats why i am not getting mine on the 23rd ! LOL
    From my understanding Premier accounts are business accounts.
    Last edited by c1ockwerk; 06-22-2010 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

got my letter.. guess ill be playing with new phone tomorrow! yeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremeiphone View Post
    Some companys give 22% percent discounts with ATT so they put you on a premiere account. I got one from a friend of mine he is on Sprint so he wasnt useing the discount i also gave the same discount to my nephew and it worked for him as well. And i get $40.00 bucks off my bill every month. Ask around your friens or family, you never know

Quote Originally Posted by c1ockwerk View Post
    i excited to get it one day early but i cant trust fed ex to leave it on my back door step. They will probably keep the item and say they left it there.

From my understanding Premier accounts are business accounts.
    I'm pretty sure Apple is requiring signature delivery. Last year with my 3GS I missed delivery by like 2 minutes so I drove around the neighborhood till I found the UPS driver and asked for the box lol. I showed him my ID and he was cool with it.

The signature delivery is up to the shipper, not the shipping company and if they don't capture a signature, they get in big trouble.

On another note, I got my tracking number from AT&T yesterday. It isn't showing up in Fedex's system yet but it said expect delivery on the 24th. I'm happy with that since that's all I ever really wanted to begin with lol.

Funny how people on here are all "OMGWTFBBQLOLLERSKATESDIAFAT&T" at the prospect of not getting it on the 24th. Now that they'll get it on the 24th but some people are will get it the 23rd, its back to being pissy. Be thankful you're not gonna wait another month for it!!

mine will be here tomm by 3pm. Im stoked can not wait. All my friends are going to be jealous if i get mine early lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone frail1's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone received the email from Apple saying they will receive it on the 23rd but FedEx website still says the 24th. Anyone having this issue too?

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I ordered mine from AT&T and FedEx shows delivery by tomorrow at 3:00pm! Holy crap if it comes tomorrow I'm going to fake sick and go home after it's delivered... haha that won't be obvious.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really want to be the iphone4 now and don't wanna wait till July 14th to get it. Is there somewhere else i could get it at?

Mine was canceled because ATT apparently told Apple that I am not upgrade eligible, ATT confirms I am indeed upgrade eligible. The problem resulted from the order cluster that ATT encountered on the 15th. The long and short is this, there is not way other than to wait in line (seeing the tents in front of the stores this is not going to happen) that I will have a phone before July 14th. They will not call the store and have one set aside they will not order and expedite one. I honestly truly wished some sort of phone was iphones equal I would be gone in a heartbeat. As it is I have no phone at all cuz I gave mine away in a generous gesture, for which now I am paying.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ Yea and it says right in the e-mail from apple that the FedEx website will show a later date until the morning of the 23rd.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Niner1000RR For This Useful Post:

KingCane (06-22-2010)

recieved my shipping email from att premier site 10 minutes ago, my iphone in TX already, will recieve it tomorrow by 3pm by Fedex, waiting for 2nd email for my 2nd phone which i ordered on 15th about 30 minutes later from my first order i put in.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

It makes sense to have all the direct shipments delivered early in order to ease the load on AT&T's activation servers. Remember the last TWO years activation took HOURS! This is actually a smart move on Apple's part to avoid more bad press over the iPhone 4 roll out.

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 ... LastLast