Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple : iPhone 4 Delivery Will Occur June 23rd... For Some

Same for me, I can't even track where it is right now, tracking number just doesn't work.. It's been 3 days since I got my tracking number too!

i got a strange one for you guys.. so 15jun i pre-ordered via iphone apple store app. then i got an email from Apple saying that im pre-ordered and that i can pick up my iphone4 24jun at the Apple store i selected.

today, i get an email from ATT that my iphone4 is now shipped and should expect delivery at my home by 23jun before 3pm.

okay.. so i thought i was suppose to wait in line and pick this phone up on the 24th at the Apple store? why would ATT ship it to me without even charging me?

im not complaining im just saying..... strange.
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 06-22-2010 at 03:54 PM.

My fed-ex still does not work either...been 2 days now and it says shipped on 18th.

I am definitely not going to leave a pre-signed release form for Fedex. I don't trust most humans and don't want my precious iphone4 stolen. There are people that stalk delivery trucks to snatch stuff that is left.

Looks like mine is in track for delivery TOMORROW I am freaking out I might just start banning people here out of happiness.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Noodle Boy For This Useful Post:

alectra82 (06-22-2010)

Thanks
    Mine will be coming tomorrow - but ATT told me that even though the phone will arrive early, we will not be able to activate it till the 24th.

Thanks

Just got a call from Best Buy today stating they just found out they will have phones in stock for release day. They asked if I wanted them to sit any acessories aside for my new phone. I setup the appointment for 9am that morning. So hopefully I won't have any suprises.

So, I'm supposed to get my phones tomorrow. Think if I go to the Apple store on Thursday at 7 a.m. I'll be able to get a couple of bumpers? I'll be the only one not wanting a phone!

Quote Originally Posted by AmBiGuOuS626 View Post
    Anyone ordered from ATT receive a tracking number that did not work??? I got a Fedex tracking number from ATT two days ago and what I get upon tracking the number provided, I get a "Not Found" message.
    I had the same problem. Shows shipped on the 18th, but fedex shows nothing. I ended up calling fedex today and bypassing the automated crap. They took my tracking info and said it will be delivered to me tomorrow ( both of my phones are in one package). Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mine says shipped via Fedex and is in Fort Worth right now. Funny thing is, I work right next to the hub here and that phone is sitting there waiting to get delivered tomorrow. I called to see if I could come and get it tonight. They said no.

But they did asssure me that it would be delivered tomorrow as promised.

my buddy got his today
    whats with apple sending them out earlier than expected?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    my buddy got his today
    whats with apple sending them out earlier than expected?
    First day pre-order perks? Who cares?! That's awesome.
    Tell him to post some pics!

Nice just got off the phone with my local fed ex distribution center here in las Vegas, the lady on the other end was nice enough to tell me there is a trailer full of new iPhones that will be unloaded and delivered tommorow Nd mine is one of them. Good news for Vegas peeps. 2 of my friends also confirmed there delivery for tommorow!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

my phone just left Indianapolis about 3 hours away from me, ahhh...

well I am one of the few with a UPS tracking number, billed on the 21st, shipped today (06/22) according to UPS my agent lol picked up the phone @ 6am in Tennessee and is delivering it to the UPS facility. No scheduled delivery date, I'm in CT so I'll keep you updated.
    16GB Black 3GS limping on 3.1

im in ct as well but fedex.
    stuck in newark since 2 38 am lol
    looks like im not alone either google came up with a ton of hits

Green Apple
    Thanks

this morning my tracking number said it would arrive on the 23rd. now it says its going to arrive on the 24th by 4:30PM
    Macbook Pro 13 inch
    24 inch iMac
    16GB iPhone 4

I just called fedex and was told my package is scheduled to start moving tomorrow. I ordered from AT&T's site on the 15th. at 7:00 am est. I guess i will receive it on the 24th.

woot woot!!! i'm getting mines tomorrow! btw, i had ordered online through at&t business premier on the 15th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen-shot-2010-06-22-7.59.18-pm.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urfriendlazy View Post

woot woot!!! i'm getting mines tomorrow! btw, i had ordered online through at&t business premier on the 15th.
    That's a long ways to go in 24 hours. Hope you get it!
    I'm lucky, I live in Fort Worth where all these phones are coming through. So, I BETTER get mine tomorrow!

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast