Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple : iPhone 4 Delivery Will Occur June 23rd... For Some

I woke up this morning to a great surprise. My email came in at 11:59PM my time. My wife was a little mad though seeing how we reserved her phone at the apple store so she has to wait until the 24th. oh well.....

i pre-ordered through at&t and my fed ex tracking number reflects the 23rd by 3:00pm... but i also pre-ordered mine at 12:15am on June 15th from the at&t site.. i just kept hitting refresh until it no longer said coming soon and showed pre-order... at any rate.. i ordered two and both show fed ex info showing delivery tomorrow by 3:00pm

i hope i will recieve second email from att for my 2nd phone's shipping info

iPhone? More like MyPhone frail1's Avatar
    Thanks

this is really just infuriating that mine is showing back-ordered and not being shipped because i know for a fact that people ordered the exact same phone that i did several hours after i ordered mine and theirs have already been shipped. if it was first come first serve and mine was delayed because of back-order i wouldn't be happy but i could understand that. but to say it's first come first serve but really there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for shipping/not shipping, it's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by ert6ic View Post
    i hope i will recieve second email from att for my 2nd phone's shipping info
    I bought two and have the same tracking info for both. But I ordered them at the same time.

Thanks

I got the e-mail from AT&T last night but UPS tracking still shows shipped on 6/21, "received billing info" but no status on tracking (overnight saver). Anyone else experiencing this?
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I'm happy to say that ATT WAS upsetting me (that my Apple phone is scheduled for tomorrow yet) they (they=ATT) didn't even show my other phone as being shipped yet! WTF.

Well JUST received the shipping info from ATT with my tracking number, it's in Texas for delivery tomorrow!

Both phones tomorrow, NICE!

Two of my buddies will get theirs tomorrow.

Mine is on the FedEx Vehicle out for delivery as we speak :-) at least 1 of the 5 will be here today....

so jealous of you guys...just got off the phone with FedEx and they're holding my phone until the 23rd for shipping and that's all they can tell me. and i didn't get any emails from at&t at all -___-

I didn't get an email, but, checked my FedEx Tracking number and it said it arrived in Memphis, TN at 12:30 AM this morning. I live in Florida, so it HAS to be here tomorrow, the 23rd !! Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by RWADE View Post

This is what I got. No scheduled delivery date but it says next day air saver which I believe arrives by 3 pm. Anyone else?
    Next day air saver is just guaranteed by end of day, not 3:00 pm. You still could get it at 10:00 am, but if it's a residential address it's likely to be later in the day.

I just called Fed-Ex and she said it was very odd that this appears to be a bulk shipping deal and they have not been authorized to deliver them yet.

Talk about 100 different answers to 1 question..sheesh.

Just to clear the air. As of today at 10:30AM MT we received memo that we will starting early tomorrow. Our start time has been bumped earlier by 15 to 20 minutes. So good news for those that have tomorrow as a delivery day. Oh I work for Fedex just let you knows.

So if your i4 is coming via Apple filled out the pre release form that Apple has provided.
    For AT&T print your name then sign it then put the date then put the tracking number.
    Just remember just because you filled out the release does not mean they will release it. It all depends on the courier if they feel it is a safe location. But more then likely they will leave it since the next three days are going to be He... Good luck,

w00t.. ordered from and att store around noon on the 15th.. Know that the store dint place the order for the phones until after 8pm... but owell both phones switched from in progress yesterday to shipped... received email conformation on one of them and not the other (donno why)... But as of this morning tracking numbers for both phones show they have been shipped and will be here by 3pm tom.... (but also says they used standard over night delivery, and since i work at fedex i know that these types are not guaranteed the next day)

You think those who ordered through AT&T (on 15th) and ordered multiple phones within mins or hours of each other (on same account), that they would combine the shipping?....I have got FEDEX tracking (shipping 23rd before 3:00pm) on one order but just "processing" on another....

what are the weights of the packaging on some of your orders....mine says 1 lb (.5kg)......

nevermind...I recieved the tracking on the other phone too!!!
    Last edited by jaydubb; 06-22-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: delete this

Got the email also, here's to hoping!

ok has anyone else gotten this screwed up? I placed my order thru apple, got it canceled but now AT&T shows in progress and shows a tracking # but not yet shipped. Is there still hope my order will be processed correctly?

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 ... LastLast