+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Buy Leaks Become a Gusher

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy No that's just a dumb theory. Actually it's an insult to theories to have the word theory in the same sentence/paragraph as that. I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    No that's just a dumb theory. Actually it's an insult to theories to have the word theory in the same sentence/paragraph as that. I actually need to go read a book now to make up for the sudden loss of intelligence from reading that.

Please don't do that ever again.
    Wow, that was pretty rude. How did you become a moderator? Maybe you do not understand the meaning or responsibilities of your position or you have a Barney Fife complex. Even though I know you will likely ban me or at least remove my reply, I will not bite my tongue since my feeling is that if they allow people with your attitude to oversee the forums, I need to reconsider whether I want to participate. If you are a bigger man than I am assuming you are from your post, would you care to actually reply with WHY you think it's a dumb idea? I really should have stuck to the word "idea" since I do not think it's going to happen (which I stated), only that I think it would be a good idea for it to happen. Regardless, I know it's about as likely as White iPhones being readily available on the 24th.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scatman10 View Post
    Hmm interesting. One of my best friends works @ fed ex as a hiring manager/supervisor on the graveyard shift. Just asked if he'd hook me up and let me pick up my phone on the 23rd. He said he'd love to but there was no way in hell he could do that and not get into some kind of trouble.
    I work for Fedex and this is a series deal for us. We have done business with Apple for a long time and we won't take the risk of losing there business just so one person can get their i4 before anyone. We don't care if your Fred Smith the owner of Fedex. Your not getting it til the 24th. I know how exciting it is to see the 23rd but remember that is just a est. time frame. I'm glad I had my i4 shipped to my station. I'll be playing with the i4 will delivering. Going to be hard to focus. Darn.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XFaega For This Useful Post:

Shumdit (06-21-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    I work for Fedex and this is a series deal for us. We have done business with Apple for a long time and we won't take the risk of losing there business just so one person can get their i4 before anyone. We don't care if your Fred Smith the owner of Fedex. Your not getting it til the 24th. I know how exciting it is to see the 23rd but remember that is just a est. time frame. I'm glad I had my i4 shipped to my station. I'll be playing with the i4 will delivering. Going to be hard to focus. Darn.
    Don't wreck and damage our iPhones!! if we call can we have fedex hold the package at the hub? AT&T insisted on shipping to my billing address,but no one is there during the day.

Livin the iPhone Life Happy Noodle Boy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shumdit View Post
    Wow, that was pretty rude. How did you become a moderator? Maybe you do not understand the meaning or responsibilities of your position or you have a Barney Fife complex. Even though I know you will likely ban me or at least remove my reply, I will not bite my tongue since my feeling is that if they allow people with your attitude to oversee the forums, I need to reconsider whether I want to participate. If you are a bigger man than I am assuming you are from your post, would you care to actually reply with WHY you think it's a dumb idea? I really should have stuck to the word "idea" since I do not think it's going to happen (which I stated), only that I think it would be a good idea for it to happen. Regardless, I know it's about as likely as White iPhones being readily available on the 24th.
    I can't ban people actually (Unless the button is like super hidden and I've yet to find it. This is actually a good thing for a lot of people). And I became one by being rude. True story. That said, I will have to apologize to you because apparently the phone IS ARRIVING TO SOME ON THE 23rd INCLUDING MYSELF if the email I receive this morning is true. Like all things Apple, I believe no one except the fruit itself so I'm more than willing to accept I was wrong.

However, we might be getting it tomorrow to alleviate stress on the servers, not because of Droid. They don't pose a threat at all to Apple, they're not going out of their way to annoy them. iPhone does a pretty good job doing that selling out in less than a day.

As for me being rude,

Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 06-22-2010 at 04:26 AM.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12