Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 in the Wild

doesn't seem that impressive.....

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akuamakana View Post
    i was like they said hd but its super blurry but then again my contacts arent on lol
    Are you watching it from within MMI or vimeo itself. Watch it in vimeo and click "HD"... I was simply amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by rhekt View Post
    wow. um this was lame. no proof either. seems like a puff piece to me on a slow work day
    There will always be skeptics. Hell, there were more skeptics than believers at first (and perhaps up until official launch) when the iPhone 4 prototype was leaked over a month ago. Part of the fun is, without Apple confirming something, you can't ever REALLY know.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 06-20-2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12