+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Some iPhone 4 Buyers Already iCamping

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
wow.. this iphone is not worth it. I wish I could just sit outside in a tent for a week... wheres this guy work? or... not work? lol
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Thanks

wow.. this iphone is not worth it. I wish I could just sit outside in a tent for a week... wheres this guy work? or... not work? lol

Thanks

glad i reserved with my local Apple store on the 15th. i'll walk out happy on the 24th
    killall Terminal[]

Thanks

Are iCampers not worried about getting jacked out there at night sleeping on the street? Sounds like an easy mark.

Thanks

My god...

Well, at least you can get the iPhone 4. That would suck if you camped and then there were sold out before you could even get to them.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    My god...

Well, at least you can get the iPhone 4. That would suck if you camped and then there were sold out before you could even get to them.
    He preordered one and has it reserved for him for release day. That just makes the whole ordeal idiotic.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well I have camped out for the ps3 and it was FUN! I am a young mother of 2 teen boys and my husband and I camped out to get the ps3 for Christmas for our boys. I do have a pre-order in but could only do one so we r thinking about pitching our tent on tuesday so the rest of the family can get iphone 4. =)

Oh and dont KNOCK it til you've tried it! hahhahahhaha its fun
    Last edited by vondersaar; 06-19-2010 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vondersaar View Post
    Well I have camped out for the ps3 and it was FUN! I am a young mother of 2 teen boys and my husband and I camped out to get the ps3 for Christmas for our boys. I do have a pre-order in but could only do one so we r thinking about pitching our tent on tuesday so the rest of the family can get iphone 4. =)

Oh and dont KNOCK it til you've tried it! hahhahahhaha its fun
    And that makes sense. The idiocy lies in the fact that he'll have already been in his tent for 5(?) days when you first set up yours.

I was unable to get through on the 15th so I will be going to ATT early as well, but not days ahead, rather just 5 or 6 hrs.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bluprint's Avatar
    Thanks

and they wonder why people call them losers

Thanks
    @Cory Wow, just a little self righteous arent you? I appreciate all military for what they do but enlisting was a choice they made. Some sign up for different reasons but all should understand the risks before doing so. Im sorry you got injured but you understood that was a possibility going in and youve been paid monetarily for your service and most likely for your injuries as well. How about you concentrate on your recovery instead of trying to make yourself out to be a better person and american than someone who has chosen a different path in their life.

On subject: I'll be getting to the AT&T store about 2-3 hours before they open. General consensus is that they are getting aprox 50 phones for open sale, so hopefully Ill get one. If not, Ill just wait for the white one in august. Good luck to all you fellow non-preorderers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tribe51 For This Useful Post:

mortopher (06-20-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

what does that mean? lol

Thanks

That's weak just hide in the store until launch day

Green Apple
    Thanks

I wonder how long you'll have to camp at best buy to get in the first 20?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It wouldnt matter ar best buy since pre orders are getting the first phones. Best buy wouldnt be a good place. Im afraid you'd be camping for nothing

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Im Camping Out At Best Buy on Wednesday. In My City our one best buy only has 20 pre orders.

iPhone? More like MyPhone geoffe's Avatar
    Thanks

I am getting in line at 5:00 Wednesday afternoon. My ATT store said they will have at least 100 phones. So my wife and I are camping out together. Should be fun.

My iPhone is a Part of Me DJM AutoWerkz's Avatar
    Thanks

Gl to all those campers out there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tribe51 View Post
    @Cory Wow, just a little self righteous arent you? I appreciate all military for what they do but enlisting was a choice they made. Some sign up for different reasons but all should understand the risks before doing so. Im sorry you got injured but you understood that was a possibility going in and youve been paid monetarily for your service and most likely for your injuries as well. How about you concentrate on your recovery instead of trying to make yourself out to be a better person and american than someone who has chosen a different path in their life.

On subject: I'll be getting to the AT&T store about 2-3 hours before they open. General consensus is that they are getting aprox 50 phones for open sale, so hopefully Ill get one. If not, Ill just wait for the white one in august. Good luck to all you fellow non-preorderers.

I don't think he is self-righteous, he served in the military for his and everyone elses rights and was injured. It does take certain person to join the military or everyone would do it, don't knock him for it. You're right it doesnt make him or other military memebers better people but it does make him very patriotic to risk his own life for the safety of yours! Just remember that when you speak your mind freely and have the rights that you do compared to other countries. And yes I am in the military as well.

SUBJECT: Let the guy camp if he wishes, me personally I reserved mine and will be online about 1-2 hours early.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gary86 View Post
    I don't think he is self-righteous, he served in the military for his and everyone elses rights and was injured. It does take certain person to join the military or everyone would do it, don't knock him for it. You're right it doesnt make him or other military memebers better people but it does make him very patriotic to risk his own life for the safety of yours! Just remember that when you speak your mind freely and have the rights that you do compared to other countries. And yes I am in the military as well.

SUBJECT: Let the guy camp if he wishes, me personally I reserved mine and will be online about 1-2 hours early.
    A fair chunk of people sign up for the military cos they can not function properly in normal life. These people don't sign up to 'protect your rights', they sign up cos they're bored, they sign up cos it's either the military or prison, their pals are joining up, they think it's gonna be an easy ride for a few years.

You're right; it does take a certain type of person to join the military. It also takes a certain type of person to work in KFC.
    To live, you have to lie

20. The Following User Says Thank You to redcard For This Useful Post:

mortopher (06-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    A fair chunk of people sign up for the military cos they can not function properly in normal life. These people don't sign up to 'protect your rights', they sign up cos they're bored, they sign up cos it's either the military or prison, their pals are joining up, they think it's gonna be an easy ride for a few years.

You're right; it does take a certain type of person to join the military. It also takes a certain type of person to work in KFC.
    regardless, these people are doing something others can't/won't. a guy in my unit was court ordered to join the military and turned his life around and is a great guy. Don't bash military people. If you don't like it don't talk about it or leave the country and if ur not in the US then I def. don't wanna hear ur opinion. Easy to give it from the sidelines. BC 9 out of 10 times people will back OUR troops/sailors.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gary86 View Post
    If you don't like it don't talk about it or leave the country and if ur not in the US then I def. don't wanna hear ur opinion. Easy to give it from the sidelines. BC 9 out of 10 times people will back OUR troops/sailors.
    If you don't like it don't talk about it? Nice attitude there, soldier.

People support the troops cos they actually believe you're usually doing a good thing. History usually proves otherwise.

It's a pity you don't learn proper English in the military, cos I thought communication was kinda important.

Anyway, glad your pal is doing OK. Wonder how the people he robbed, beat, stabbed, in his previous life, are doing now.
    To live, you have to lie