+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Some iPhone 4 Buyers Already iCamping

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by whodatfan This is just stupid. I bet he plays world of warcraft and dresses in a darth vader outfit too. Dude is an idumbarse. you just deescribed
    iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    This is just stupid. I bet he plays world of warcraft and dresses in a darth vader outfit too. Dude is an idumbarse.
    you just deescribed me LOL and i look more normal than anything.
    but i rather go as a stormtrooper than darth vadee

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

Thanks

Apple already send out 600.000 more iphone4 guys

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If I reserved a iphone do I have to campout or can i just go out there at 7AM and pick it up?

Thanks

loyalty has no limits...

Thanks

Default come on people!
    Quote Originally Posted by esb925 View Post
    If I reserved a iphone do I have to campout or can i just go out there at 7AM and pick it up?
    I hope this does not sound rude, but you boys and girls really need to pay attention! If you placed your order on Apple's site you had to choose the in store pick up or to have the iPhone 4 shipped to your house. So only you know if you might need to iCamp. If you choose the in store pick up and receive a confirmation email you should be able to show up to the Apple store you choose to pick up your new iPhone 4. I am sure they will have a line for people who pre-ordered and a line for people hoping to get the iPhone 4 without pre-ordering. I am basing this information on my previous experience at Apple store on previous iPhone launch dates.

Thanks

I've got my tent packed up, enough food and canned goods, plenty of water, and a mini stove grill. I'm headed to my local Apple store tonight to camp and set up shop.

Thanks

Default Faithful
    Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    I've got my tent packed up, enough food and canned goods, plenty of water, and a mini stove grill. I'm headed to my local Apple store tonight to camp and set up shop.
    You iCampers keep us up to date on your status. post pics and tweet too! Don't melt out there or they will have to scoop you guys and gals up with the iScraper .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1shuttle1 View Post
    How can you give that many days of your life away. And if I owned the store and someone came in without bathing for seven days I would send them right back out the door(empty handed).
    Hey dosh is dosh at end of the day, the "freak" might smell bad, look bad, never been laid but Apple don't care aslong as his cash goes into SJ's pocket

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You people calling to leave this guy alone must have missed the fact that he is on disability. This means that he is falsely claiming to not be able to work(but yet he can "camp" in 100 degree heat for a week?) while being given free money at taxpayer's expense. This means he is buying that new iPhone WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY that he DISHONESTLY OBTAINED. Practically stolen...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitek146 View Post
    You people calling to leave this guy alone must have missed the fact that he is on disability. This means that he is falsely claiming to not be able to work(but yet he can "camp" in 100 degree heat for a week?) while being given free money at taxpayer's expense. This means he is buying that new iPhone WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY that he DISHONESTLY OBTAINED. Practically stolen...
    first off, why don't you find out what type of disability he's on before you call him a thief. Then once you have a reason, maybe take just a few seconds more and maybe think that he could have become disabled from serving our country.

Here is a nice little fact for you... I collect disability from the VA (Veteran's Administration) every month from an injury I got in the military. I can still work just about any job I want. Show me an article that says he is unemployed and collecting STATE disability and then you can continue to complain about whatever you want to.

Oh, and your welcome.

I gave six years of service to defend your right to sound like an a**

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cory For This Useful Post:

Bleeditout2130 (06-20-2010), Hitek146 (06-19-2010), pumperx (06-20-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW this brings me back to the day where I stood in line at garth brothers ticket sales to get a good seat for Metallica or a Monsters of Rock Concert. Not sure if Id do it now especially for an iPhone. But if I was rich and didn't have anytime on my hands then it might be fun if I had the right people with me to kill the time.

---Now I must say i do find this a bit silly...However, I do not think we should all pre-judge anyone. Lets see. some say tax payers money are paying for his/her unemployment... while this might be true you never know so do not be the first to kill the person with hate. He/she could be on paid leave, or retired. What they do with their time is their business... hell I rather have people stand in line for a phone over shooting, robbing and causing havoc in or streets.

Now I must get back to work... Oh yeah thats right I am bed ridden from a bad military accident...Neck and back surgery with rib removal.. No standing in line for me heck no standing for that matter. Guess I will have to wait.. unless there is a kind person willing to stand in line for me.. :-)

Cheers all Modmyi folks and good luck with your iPhone 4 purchasing...And remember please stop hating and prejudging people. I only shows ignorance. Lets look in our own mirror each day and concentrate on bettering ourselves and not worry about the Jone's

my very best,

Dennis
    Last edited by kuhndsn; 06-19-2010 at 04:49 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kuhndsn For This Useful Post:

Hitek146 (06-19-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@cory

My bad. You are correct, it didn't occur to me that he could have been disabled in the military, with the way it was worded("mildly disabled and unemployed"). Personally, I am very pro-military, and my favorite uncle is a disabled decorated Vietnam vet. I apologize, and I thank you very much for your service to our country, just as I thank each enlisted person I am fortunate enough to meet on the street. I stand corrected.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow my mental image of what this guy looked like was spot on!

What were you defending us from Cory?
    Last edited by mortopher; 06-19-2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    Wow my mental image of what this guy looked like was spot on!

What were you defending us from Cory?
    Ignorance

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quick question. Why a week before realese day? Is someone else actually gonna go that early. Not trying to sound mean but that's just rediculously early to start "camping".

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cory View Post
    Ignorance
    I was being serious when I asked what you were defending us against.

You were protecting us from ignorance? If that's the case then you can you can throw that in with drugs as two wars that will never be won.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Early bird may get the worm.... But the second mouse gets the cheese

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

That has got to be the lamest Apple store I have ever seen!
    Looks like he is camped out in Mayberry!
    The Apple store is the brick warehouse looking building on the right.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1shuttle1 View Post
    How can you give that many days of your life away. And if I owned the store and someone came in without bathing for seven days I would send them right back out the door(empty handed).
    Sometimes I don't bathe for weeks, you ain't gonna kick me outta your store!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Each to their own, but I would not stand in line for 2 hours to get a new iphone, neverless a week. Mine is suppose to be here around the 4th July. I am not knocking anyone that wants to camp out to get a new phone, just not for me, can think of a lot of other things to do with my time, like set and read what others say on a web page.