Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Just to calm some folks down...

if you pre-ordered your iPhone to pick it up in an Apple Store, and you received an email from Apple saying "Thanks for reserving your iPhone. It will be here June 24" then you are good to go - there will be no other email or confirmation of any kind that you will receive. And further, if you look at your Apple account online, you won't even see your iPhone4 order listed there. That is because all of these orders have been forwarded to the local Apple store that you will be picking up your iPhone4 at, and they have a list of all those who have reserved.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalano View Post
    Is there anyone who ordered straight from AT&T and they took the hold off of your account?

better yet, has anyone who ordered straight from AT&T and they took the MONEY OUT of your account yet?
    If you order from ATT store, look at your receipt and READ. It says , they are not going to charge your credit card till the iPhone is shipped to you. Another thing READ PEOPLE, once you order on ATT store, you dont really need the confirmation email, your confirmation is your receipt, READ it says "confirmation summary" you are already confirmed, and after that says, YOUR IPHONE IS RESERVED.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Quote Originally Posted by Craig02 View Post
    Has anybody's order from Apple in the UK changed yet?
    nope
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -116973537.jpg  
    do'h

Man You Guys Are Lucky!
    At First i told myself ill wait for the white one instead so i waited about a day until i said " awww F&$* it ill just order the black one.....

So i ordered on the 16th and Now my ship date says July 14!! Nooooo!!!!

If by any chance(miracle), say there is some iPhones at my local store available, Will I Be Able To maybe just switch My Pre-Order and just pick one up instead at the store? Anybody know if that's even possible?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalano View Post
    Is there anyone who ordered straight from AT&T and they took the hold off of your account?

better yet, has anyone who ordered straight from AT&T and they took the MONEY OUT of your account yet?
    Yes, happened to me..I called AT&T right after i saw that and they told me I was still good to go. It's NOT that they cancelled an order it's just VERIFYING the funds. but I dont know why they even did that if they said they arent charging till it ships. But anyways they said the money will be deducted back out when it ships.

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    this is f'd up, i ordered mine from Apple website and they took the money right out of my account and i also got a confirmation email from apple later on in the day. Well i woke up this morning and was checking my bank to see what i had in there so i can get some lunch at work and the night prir i only had 6 dollars in that account but when i checked this morning i had 323.00 in there and the purchase from apple itunes is gone and theres not even a credit from apple on my statement. Thats weird and my apple order status still says i ordered it and it's shipping July 2nd also mine never said june 24th from the start it always said July 2nd.

Your orders

Shop the Apple Store
    You are logged in as robbie jones.

View past orders
    Jun 15, 2010 at 07:32 PM PDT - Order number W255598856
    View order details
    Not yet shipped
    Product Qty.
    IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-USA
    Custom configured
    Ships: By July 2nd

For more assistance with your order, contact Apple Customer Support at 1-800-676-2775.
    Sales and Refunds | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
    Copyright 2010 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
    Same happened here but they never said shipping in July..Where does it tell you your ship date at?? Mine doesnt say, I ordered around 5AM EST on the 15th so I'm assuming the 24th..

EDIT: Never mind i see you ordered from Apple..My Bad

Quote Originally Posted by sergioakakobe View Post
    Man You Guys Are Lucky!
    At First i told myself ill wait for the white one instead so i waited about a day until i said " awww F&$* it ill just order the black one.....

So i ordered on the 16th and Now my ship date says July 14!! Nooooo!!!!

If by any chance(miracle), say there is some iPhones at my local store available, Will I Be Able To maybe just switch My Pre-Order and just pick one up instead at the store? Anybody know if that's even possible?
    You should be able to cancel your order and wait in line EARLY!!! But I dont think they're gonna allow you to pick-up your pre-order at the store. DEFINATELY not after the fiasco this has been. They'll probably hang up on you if you tried
    Last edited by mbeezy81; 06-19-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy81 View Post
    You should be able to cancel your order and wait in line EARLY!!! But I don't think they're gonna allow you to pick-up your pre-order at the store. DEFINITELY not after the fiasco this has been. They'll probably hang up on you if you tried
    You're Probably right....I'll Give Apple a Call On Monday To See Whats Up....

iPhone? More like MyPhone ForumSnoBorderRK's Avatar
    Thanks

thats some BULL!
    mine still says "IN PROGRESS"
    and the order date is the 15th at least.

i went into the at&t store @10am and the reps ordered it for me right there so im not worried... but how the hell did all your guys' statuses change and mine hasnt!
    -[r]
    if you can, please [thank] me if i helped you or you liked what i said! :]

Quote Originally Posted by sergioakakobe View Post

I had this happen with the 3GS last year. I went ahead and pre-ordered through the site. For some reason the site was going to ship it to me a few days after launch. I called the local store, they still had plenty and weren't too busy, so I called AT&T, canceled the order and told them I'd just pick one up in the store. They were totally cool with that and it was pretty painless. That was last year, so I'm not for sure if it will be just as easy but I would imagine so.

Quote Originally Posted by ForumSnoBorderRK View Post
    thats some BULL!
    mine still says "IN PROGRESS"
    and the order date is the 15th at least.

i went into the at&t store @10am and the reps ordered it for me right there so im not worried... but how the hell did all your guys' statuses change and mine hasnt!
    I was wondering the same exact thing because I'm in the same exact position as you and it's all good the best status you can have on AT&Ts website is "In Progress". The reason that the others have statuses that are different is because they ordered from the Apple Store and not AT&T

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djrapmarz View Post
    Mine was ordered on the 15th @ 7 PM and is SHIPPING
    I ordered mine 3 minutes after you, and it says Delivers on 24th, but mine still says 'Not yet shipped'

Should i be worried?

Yes both my orders now say prepared for shipment yes. Can't wait!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DJM AutoWerkz View Post
    Yes both my orders now say prepared for shipment yes. Can't wait!!
    I was worry because i pay my phone with a CC and Debit, this morning the money was back on my debit so i thought my order was cancel... but i check and said "prepare for shipment" maybe they waiting for ship the phone to take the money... Plus i got one reserved on Apple store to pick up, do you guys think i can get away with both phones???

For those that ordered with AT&T. Here are the only status announcements.

Status Explanations

In Progress: Our warehouse is still processing this item for shipment.

Canceled: This item has been canceled and will not be shipped.

Partially Shipped: Some of the items have shipped. If an item is on backorder, an amount will appear in the Qty Backordered column.

Shipped: Our warehouse has shipped this item.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice. In the last 30 minutes my apple.com order went from Not Yet Shipped to Prepared for Shipment. Come on Thursday!

All I gotta say is thank goodness I didn't order through AT&T
    Also got my CSS email this morning

I ordered my 3GS last year fr AT&T. It never said "back ordered" at any time during the process. They charged my cc a day after I received the phone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm so confused... the closer thursday comes, the less worried i am... i'm just pissed that i already sold my 3GS (for a $200 profit mind you) to get it off my hands before prices started dropping due to the new iphone...

anyway, i'll just check every day or so... no biggie... can still get texts and make phone calls on my blackberry... i just miss my apps so damn much!!!

AT&T needs to update their system a little freaking faster. My order still says in process. I know I should be patient but it's hard. It better ship by Monday or Tuesday.

"to get it off my hands before prices started dropping due to the new iphone"

Prices might go up because not every one is savye enoguh to modify their sim cards.

Knowing AT&T they will use the slowest shipping method to save money.

AT&T goes from In Progress to Shipped!
    Apple.com goes to prepared for shipment. But AT&T doesn't so quit freaking out at&t orders!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cab For This Useful Post:

Dollfayce (06-19-2010)

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 ... LastLast