Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dust Busta View Post
    Ok, so lets get this straight.

For those of us who ordered on AT&T and have all 0's in the back-ordered column. Does it say that the iPhone was ordered on the 15th?

And for the people with 1's does it say it was ordered on the 16th?
    I ordered mine at 5-6 pm EST on the 15th but it says it was ordered on the 16th and I have 0's in the back order column. I am dying to get rid of my BS 3G and get this iPhone 4

originally on the 15th, I had 1's in the backordered column and then on the 17th it changed to all 0's

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy81 View Post
    No mine says June 15th as the date ordered and I have (1)'s in my backordered column. I ordered at around 5am Eastern time on the 15th. All this s88t is confusing as hell. I should of ordered from Apple.
    Don't reorder. It is confusing, but I think it'll work out and we'll get our phones on the 24th.

So whats good? 1's or 0's?
    Last edited by Dust Busta; 06-19-2010 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by CByrdie View Post
    Well you cant say that because I preordered mine on the 15th it was processed on the 15th as well and got my email confirmation at 8:30am est and mine has a 1 in the backordered column
    If something is back-ordered, it means it isn't available when ordered. I'm not making anything up here or making a wild assumption.

I'll stand by my earlier premise -- as long as your order is showing ones in the back-ordered column, I doubt you'll be receiving your phone on the 24th.

Yay!

I'm a little confused about my credit card charges, though. I only made it to the payment screen once, lol.

*shrug*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    If something is back-ordered, it means it isn't available when ordered. I'm not making anything up here or making a wild assumption.

I'll stand by my earlier premise -- as long as your order is showing ones in the back-ordered column, I doubt you'll be receiving your phone on the 24th.
    It doesn't make sense that it'd be showing a 1 in the back-order column when I ordered my iPhone at 1:48 am PST on the 15th!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I was saying that you cant say its because people ordered later in the day is why they have 1's in the backorder column! You stated your friend ordered at noon est and he has a 0 yet I ordered before he did at 8:30 est and I have a 1 in backorder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

Order Status Results

Order Number: xxxx-xxxxxxxxxx
    Date Ordered: 06/15/10

1 Apple IPH 4 16GB BLK PHONE In Progress
    1 0 1
    2 Various SIM In Progress
    1 0 1
    3 FREIGHT In Progress
    1 0 1

Note: You may not see all of your orders listed. Only those orders matching the information you entered are displayed on this page.

I just did a select all copy but the 1's to the right are the back-ordered column.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Also what you are saying makes absolute sense when something is back ordered you would be getting it when it is in stock! but from what you said about your friends order, he ordered later than some other people on here I have seen myself included but yet he doesnt have a 0 in the back order.

IDK whats going on with AT&T but its crap!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CByrdie View Post
    I was saying that you cant say its because people ordered later in the day is why they have 1's in the backorder column! You stated your friend ordered at noon est and he has a 0 yet I ordered before he did at 8:30 est and I have a 1 in backorder.
    This is why I'm confused the people who ordered early have 1 back-ordered and the late orders have 0.

It doesn't make sense!

I'm a new AT&T customer.
    Ordered 2 phones on 6/15 @ 7am EST
    Received order confirmation right away and paid using a VISA debit card

Since then I've received a few emails confirming my pre-order and number port from Sprint (which is now confirmed and ready to go).

Had a $1.00 hold on my bank which later turned into the full price of the 2 phones.
    Order status on AT&T says I placed my order on 6/16 (wrong!) with a 1 in QTY ordered and a 0 under Backorder.
    Originally it said 1 under backorder but has since changed.

As of 6/19 both phones, sims, freight say In progress.
    Bank hold has disappeared.

I'm not worried. Willing to bet tracking info will update on Monday/Tuesday when they're shipped and probably held by local Fedex until 6/24.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

None of the iPhones were available in stock when we ordered. And I ordered mine at 5am EST, AT&T's website and the way they are doing things is just so damn confusing/stupid. If I ordered at 5am EST, I should be getting my iPhone on the 24th. The back-order column just doesn't make sense. But we'll see come next week if anything changes.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy81 View Post
    None of the iPhones were available in stock when we ordered. And I ordered mine at 5am EST, AT&T's website and the way they are doing things is just so damn confusing/stupid. If I ordered at 5am EST, I should be getting my iPhone on the 24th. The back-order column just doesn't make sense. But we'll see come next week if anything changes.

Agreed I guess we will all see next week what happens

received the apple care box for my iphone 4

Mine also says Prepared for Shipment on the Apple site...here's hoping!

Roscoe my beautiful blue pittie puppy

iPhone? More like MyPhone FURBY8704's Avatar
    Thanks

im ready

iPHONE 3G FW 4.0 JB & iPHONE 4 4.0 READY TO BE JB=]

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ca3 View Post
    what the heck

Ok so i ordered mine from at&t at 6 AM est, my mom ordered hers at 5 PM est. Mine says back ordered and hers doesnt? i have an email and hers doesnt? how in the world does that work!!?!?!

ok now hers
    Click "in progress" and read the legend, everything is clear there

Hey people nothing is confused when you see a 1 on your backorder column when you pre-order from ATT, click on "in progress" and read the legend, you can see everything explained in there, the thing is we still asking because we dont want to accept what it means. Look at the legend and is explained there. Look what "backorder" means, look what "in progress" mean
    Last edited by javiert30; 06-19-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

Thanks

this is f'd up, i ordered mine from Apple website and they took the money right out of my account and i also got a confirmation email from apple later on in the day. Well i woke up this morning and was checking my bank to see what i had in there so i can get some lunch at work and the night prir i only had 6 dollars in that account but when i checked this morning i had 323.00 in there and the purchase from apple itunes is gone and theres not even a credit from apple on my statement. Thats weird and my apple order status still says i ordered it and it's shipping July 2nd also mine never said june 24th from the start it always said July 2nd.

Your orders

Shop the Apple Store
    You are logged in as robbie jones.

View past orders
    Jun 15, 2010 at 07:32 PM PDT - Order number W255598856
    View order details
    Not yet shipped
    Product Qty.
    IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-USA
    Custom configured
    Ships: By July 2nd

For more assistance with your order, contact Apple Customer Support at 1-800-676-2775.
    Sales and Refunds | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
    Copyright 2010 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    1st :-D

mine still says "in progress" and i got the confirm email within the first hour from AT&T..
    Yours still says "in progress" because you post retarded stuff like "1st" in forums!
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?

Is there anyone who ordered straight from AT&T and they took the hold off of your account?

better yet, has anyone who ordered straight from AT&T and they took the MONEY OUT of your account yet?
    Last edited by Buffalano; 06-19-2010 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast