+ Reply
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 455

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by eballesq Anything other than a zero in the backordered column can't be a good thing. I'm guessing folks with ones in that column are those who got
...
  1. #61
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Anything other than a zero in the backordered column can't be a good thing. I'm guessing folks with ones in that column are those who got orders in too late for delivery on the 24th. A friend of mine who ordered through ATT at around noon (EST) on the 15th has a "zeroed" backorder column as well.
    Well you cant say that because I preordered mine on the 15th it was processed on the 15th as well and got my email confirmation at 8:30am est and mine has a 1 in the backordered column

  2. #62
    Livin the iPhone Life mikerlx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts

    Congrats to u guys! Moving to AT&T once my tmobile contract is up in October.

  3. #63
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Anything other than a zero in the backordered column can't be a good thing. I'm guessing folks with ones in that column are those who got orders in too late for delivery on the 24th. A friend of mine who ordered through ATT at around noon (EST) on the 15th has a "zeroed" backorder column as well.
    That isn't true because I ordered mine at 5:00am Eastern time on the 15th and I have a (1) in the back-ordered column..It may be the other way around. If u ordered too late you may have a (0) in the back-ordered column..

    When I spoke to an AT&T rep on the phone yesterday to check my order status, they said that it says back-ordered because they haven't gotten them in stock yet. That would make sense that it says back-ordered for mine and whoever else has a (1) in the column that ordered it early on June 15th. If u have a (0)in there u may get it a little late if they havent caught up on the orders yet.
    Last edited by mbeezy81; 06-19-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #64
    iPhoneaholic XFaega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SomeWhereHere
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts

    All of you with back order or pre ordered on the 15 but show pre ordered on the 16 did all of use a Debt Visa/Master/Bank cards? When I went to the AT&T store to order my i4 since everything was down they told me that any one using anything but a actual credit card will have delay in processing and could end up being bump even thou you may have orederd before some else. They told me that actual credit cards took priorit.

  5. #65
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Has anybody's order from Apple in the UK changed yet?

  6. #66
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    All of you with back order or pre ordered on the 15 but show pre ordered on the 16 did all of use a Debt Visa/Master/Bank cards? When I went to the AT&T store to order my i4 since everything was down they told me that any one using anything but a actual credit card will have delay in processing and could end up being bump even thou you may have orederd before some else. They told me that actual credit cards took priorit.
    You cant say that either because I used a chase visa check/debit card and I preordered on the 15th it processed on the 15th!

    Its like saying the money in my checking account isnt good enough!

  7. #67
    iPhoneaholic XFaega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SomeWhereHere
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts

    I can see how that wouldn't be true. That was the first words that came out of the sales rep mouth when I was paying. I was going to pay in full with cash but he told a actual credit would garranty me that the i4 would get to me by the 24. I dud my pre order at 4:30PM MT.

  8. #68
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Alternatively you might get a message like mine.


    Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Thank you for choosing AT&T.

    Unfortunately, either we have not heard from you in several days, or you have chosen to cancel your order. In either case, this e-mail confirms your order cancellation.

    If you believe you received this message in error, please resubmit your order on att.com/wireless, or visit a local AT&T retail store. Go to att.com/storelocator to find a store near you.
    Thank you.

    AT&T

  9. #69
    iPhoneaholic XFaega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SomeWhereHere
    Posts
    452
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts

    Sorry for the typo errors. On the road and using a old 3G to post and there's no way to edit.

  10. #70
    iPhone? More like MyPhone frail1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dust Busta View Post
    I'm confused here, When will I get my iPhone? I hate AT&T!
    One says I ordered on the 15th and the other says the 16th. I hope this doesn't mean I won't get my iPhone until the 2nd. Or even the 25th.

    that ^^ is EXACTLY what happened to me!!!

  11. #71
    What's Jailbreak? djrapmarz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Mine was ordered on the 15th @ 7 PM and is SHIPPING

  12. #72
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dust Busta View Post
    Damn! I ordered my iPhone at 1:48 am PST on Tuesday and it says I didn't order it until the 16th!! FML
    I ordered the same day, 15 at 7 to 8pm and it says that i ordered the 16th too..Still i got a confirmation email already.

  13. #73
    iPhone? More like MyPhone frail1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    I can see how that wouldn't be true. That was the first words that came out of the sales rep mouth when I was paying. I was going to pay in full with cash but he told a actual credit would garranty me that the i4 would get to me by the 24. I dud my pre order at 4:30PM MT.
    the sales rep has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. there is absolutely no way for the payment system to differentiate between a visa/mastercard bank check card and a credit card. if your card has a visa or mastercard logo that's exactly how the payment goes through, as a credit card payment. there is NO difference in the processing.

  14. #74
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I ordered at 7 am eastern through AT&T and it shows ordered on the 15th. I also used visa check card. And it show all zeros on back order column.

  15. #75
    iPhone? More like MyPhone sunshinejenn03's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Reston, Virginia
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Prepared for shipment.

  16. #76
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts

    God all these AT&T problems is making me glad I was set on ordering through Apple...

  17. #77
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Azulfuego View Post
    Alternatively you might get a message like mine.


    Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Thank you for choosing AT&T.

    Unfortunately, either we have not heard from you in several days, or you have chosen to cancel your order. In either case, this e-mail confirms your order cancellation.

    If you believe you received this message in error, please resubmit your order on att.com/wireless, or visit a local AT&T retail store. Go to att.com/storelocator to find a store near you.
    Thank you.

    AT&T
    Damn, that sucks....

  18. #78
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Colorado Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    I have my order confirmed and Prepared for shipment, but I have no charge in my bank account. It was pending on the 15th, and was no longer in que on the 17th. What's up with that?
    Last edited by Colorado Steve; 06-19-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: bad spelling

  19. #79
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts

    Ok, so lets get this straight.

    For those of us who ordered on AT&T and have all 0's in the back-ordered column. Does it say that the iPhone was ordered on the 15th?

    And for the people with 1's does it say it was ordered on the 16th?

  20. #80
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dust Busta View Post
    Ok, so lets get this straight.

    For those of us who ordered on AT&T and have all 0's in the back-ordered column. Does it say that the iPhone was ordered on the 15th?

    And for the people with 1's does it say it was ordered on the 16th?
    No mine says June 15th as the date ordered and I have (1)'s in my backordered column. I ordered at around 5am Eastern time on the 15th. All this s88t is confusing as hell. I should of ordered from Apple.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts