+ Reply
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
my preorder from apple also says "prepared for shipment" but i have a feeling that this status change is place in to prevent people from changing the shipping address, since
    Green Apple
    Thanks

my preorder from apple also says "prepared for shipment"

but i have a feeling that this status change is place in to prevent people from changing the shipping address, since you were only suppose to ship to your att billing address, and some people have been able to change the delivery address when apple orders are "in process"

Thanks

This whole iPhone unveil and release has been a huge mess. The moral of the story is: There is no way to prepare for a stampede!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@zoso10: Very true. Ever since the Gizmodo incident, all of this was a train-wreck waiting to happen.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i ordered right when AT&T opened and got my email an hour about 10am and i go to the link the email and it still says in progress

My iPhone is a Part of Me tudtran's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't wait to get my.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvidpriddy View Post
    Why would you order from Apple? They open the phone and activate it before you even get it. Not sure about you but I want mine sealed...that's why I ordered from AT&T.
    Lol.....no they don't. iPhones come pre-activated and sealed. It's ridiculous for you to think they can create a phone yet not activate it before boxing, seriously, do some thinking.
    Last edited by tekwiz; 06-19-2010 at 06:43 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any word if those that pre-ordered from best buy are still in luck?

Thanks

mine says prepared for shipment from apple yet the hold on my bank account is gone and I haven't been charged for it yet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone therandy's Avatar
    Thanks

Both of mine are prepared....yay!!!

**EDIT**

Ordered both from apple about 6:30pm on the 15th

Also can anyone answer the question in my signature! I'm new to the mac world of computing and will never go back...but was just amazed at the speed difference for the internet! Ive been with the iphone from day one but was always scared to goto mac because of the operating differences...what a wast of years for not changing! I'm also boot-camped just so i didn't have drop windows all together!
    Last edited by therandy; 06-19-2010 at 06:58 AM.
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

@TypeRBass yeah they're was a hold on my account and then it went away also, I was like WTF and called AT&T cuz I though they cancelled my order but they said I'm still good for the 24th.

Thanks

I had to call them since I had a Attention on my order status and got a e-mail from AT&T with a phone number to call. The ran a new credit card since they were having problems with the other. Then the guy said the new one went through. I was told it would still ship on the 24th since I ordered 6:45 AM on the 15th.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Prepared for shipment!!! Ordered about 8PM EST on the 15th through apple

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you look at AT&Ts order status explanations there is nothing in between In Progress to Shipped or Partially Shipped so AT&T orders won't see a change to shipping day.

Thanks
    Ok, so just got off the phone with AT&T, the rep said I'm good to go and my order should be at my door step on the 24th, YAY..!!!!

Thanks

Everyone including me that are hopefully getting there iphones on the 24th should realize we are going to have the same problem that happened on the 15th. The hundreds of thousands getting there iphones at the same time trying to activate there iphones at the same time. Most of us will be so happy to get our new phones on the 25th but are not going to get them activated. It happens every launch day for the iphone. That will be another wasted day for me trying over and over again like on the 15th.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So how do you think this works? The phones are built and preloaded at Foxconn China and then shipped to warehouses here early this week, then they are packed and shipped to us? Or do you think code updates have to be done in the US?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalano View Post
    My order status looks exactly like yours except that I have all 0's in the backordered column, is that a good thing or bad thing?

6/15/10 is my date of purchase as well
    Anything other than a zero in the backordered column can't be a good thing. I'm guessing folks with ones in that column are those who got orders in too late for delivery on the 24th. A friend of mine who ordered through ATT at around noon (EST) on the 15th has a "zeroed" backorder column as well.
    Last edited by eballesq; 06-19-2010 at 08:41 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DarkDragonAn's Avatar
    Thanks

My iPhone Status is "Prepared for Shipment".

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by code3-ems View Post
    Man this sucks *****... I ordered my phone @ 6:00 am on the 15th and it reads the 16th on my order...!
    F this, this is why AT&T has such a bad rap!!! If my iPhone does not show up on the 24th, it's going on eBay and I'm headed back to Tmobile...!
    You and I are in the same boat my friend. I ordered mine at 10am (Mountain Time US) on the 15th from AT&T Premier site (but like all of us was trying to order from 6am on). Mine says order on 16th.

And to top that off, I have a "1" in the Backordered column. If that really means backordered, who knows when I will see it. That will make me one pissed off puppy (because of the hugely horrible order debacle)!
    Last edited by kwickone; 06-19-2010 at 09:10 AM.
    kwickone I.T.H.

ca3
    Thanks

what the heck

Ok so i ordered mine from at&t at 6 AM est, my mom ordered hers at 5 PM est. Mine says back ordered and hers doesnt? i have an email and hers doesnt? how in the world does that work!!?!?!

ok now hers