Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

thanks kwickone, mine stll says in progress, looks like im probably out in the cold

I just got both my 16gb from fedex 10 minutes ago i'm located in the high desert of socal.

Out of curiosity has your credit cards been billed yet?

well just got off a conference call with a supervisor from apple and a lady from ATT and they think they have my issue cleared up they are just waiting to get the information we had on the conference call from att to apple...which could take anywhere from an hour to a week so i was pretty much assured i wont get my phone tomorrow and i could possibly get it then most of the pre-orders that happened yesterday but hey i got a free bumper and dock out of the deal.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

All this is such a joke 3 hours and4 phone calls later apple says it's all good to go but is unable to give me a tracking number and the web sight still has not updated but according to apple I will have it tomorrow or Friday but for some reason I think it's all a bunch of horse sh**

Quote Originally Posted by jjr3211 View Post
    All this is such a joke 3 hours and4 phone calls later apple says it's all good to go but is unable to give me a tracking number and the web sight still has not updated but according to apple I will have it tomorrow or Friday but for some reason I think it's all a bunch of horse sh**
    definitely b.s. the guy is just saying that because hes reading the same website you are and seeing it says "Ships: Delivers Jun 24" and that means to him its still on track ... my suggestion is get a supervisor by saying i have been told to just wait it out and wait it out my phone has still not shipped and there is no possible way for it to get to me in time. Get a supervisor on the line and just be nice and try to work out where your problem is. My supervisor even got att on the phone for us just to make sure both sides were clear and able to approve me.

Thanks

That sound like what I had to do... I'll be heading down to buy my reserved iPhone at the store and cancel my online order after I get it. I was told that it could be a day, few days, week, or month before my iphone ships out. No thanks! I'll just fight the crowds and beat them off with my blackberry. I don't care if that thing gets broke, blackberrys are about the phone equivalent to fords... Found On Road Dead!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep just got off the phone with them and was told the whole mess was AT&T and I would not get my phone thru or fri mabey sat but prob not till mon it has to come from over seas so we will see

I got a order canceled on my AT&T account order status but I got the E-mail with tracking number that shows that it was shipped per FEDEX. No activity on my credit card.

Out for delivery with UPS, shouldn't be long now, just hope i ain't got a faulty screen

I'm sure u will lol

Getting mines tomorrow, if it has one of the two defects, or even both, It's going straight back for a refund, and I'm getting my ******* Evo 4g.

Out for delivery with fedex. Finally.

well finally 24 hours after talking to the porting department at att apple has decided to prepare my iphone for shipment...lets just hope they overnight it since it was supposed to be delivered today

well freaking apple screws me again...everytime i get excited... SCREWED...it says not yet shipped again...changed within 10 minutes. wtf is going on.
    Last edited by Ticko; 06-24-2010 at 10:39 AM.

its here

And the screen is fine no sign of the yellow wee stain

Follow me: @Nips19

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223