Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

I ordered mine on the 15th from an AT&T store at 5:30pm EST. The tracking number showed up yesterday, but was not in Fedex's system. Tracking number became active today with an expected delivery date 6/23. So I called the AT&T store to see if I would be able to pick it up tomorrow. I was told I would have to wait until Thursday. I guess I should have had it delivered to my work or home.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Have the exact same senario and called AT&T and got the same response.

mine finally says shipped! Its only 100 miles away will be here tommorow by 3

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

my backordered column finally went from 1's to 0's... sign of good things to come i hope

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Departed Anchorage at 2:53pm
    Are you having fun yet

Quote Originally Posted by renegaderon View Post
    Departed Anchorage at 2:53pm
    Looks like your phone and my phone are making friends on the same plane. :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone renegaderon's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you having fun yet

8. The Following User Says Thank You to renegaderon For This Useful Post:

Shadowline (06-22-2010)

Anyone from Salt Lake City, UT

Quote Originally Posted by renegaderon View Post
    Nice link. Thanks. :P How did you get the flight number for it? I want to see it on its way to FL (MCO) too. :P

iPhone? More like MyPhone Niner1000RR's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine, the one through Apple is at the sort facility 15 min away and the one from ATT still says 500 miles away lol but both say delivery tomorrow

Thanks

Well this late and still showing not yet shipped. Still says I'll have it Thursday. Starting to have some serious doubts.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Still nothing on FedEx site about tracking information...WTF??? I called FedEx earlier today and they said that Apple still had not given them the phones so that's why there was no real time tracking information available.

Getting so sick of these pathetic a** inconsistant stories!!
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

Just read on Facebook that a buddy of mine got home fromm work to find his iPhone 4 sitting on his doorstep, TWO DAYS EARLY!!! Lucky bastard! Mine will be delivered on the 24th, so pumped!!!

He says it's even sleeker in person than on the Internet.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    mine is sitting in the fedex building a few miles away from my house. I feel like breaking in and taking it. not stealing if it belongs to me right ?

oh well i will have it tomorrow when i get off work

Fedex still doesn't show anything. My card still has not been charged. This stinks.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

called fedex since it still did not show any info on fedex tracking for both of my iphones. lady asked me if i was expecting an iphone and i said YUP! she said apple will not let them update their site for them but it is guaranteed i will get it on the 24th. getting excited, lol. getting my zagg delivered on the 24th, some cheap cases on the 24th, and have to wait long for our bumpers to come in, july 17th! lol. can't wait till i have my hands on this iphone. hoping we get a jb tool soon too, i will miss sbsettings, lol
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Finally. Fedex shows that they received the shIpping information, but has not picked up the item. Anticipated delivery date. 6/14/10. Let's hope they get here by tomorrow. Wish I could've gotten through to apple so I could've gotten mine today. :/

Sorry. I meant delivery date. 6/24/10.
    Last edited by rabanjr; 06-23-2010 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Well morning of the 23rd and still not shipped yet.... I'll be calling apple and having a nice long talk with them about what they are going to do about not having my phone here in time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

Cory
    I talked to apple lastnight and in my case it was AT&T that screwed it up hopefully it's all fixed now and I should get it 24th or 25th call and chew them out let me know how you make out

Thanks

finally i get the truth!!! apple has FAILED to tell me every time I called in that there is an issue with porting my number over. Apple will not ship me a phone until att says its ok, att won't say it ok until they get my number from verizon but can't even send the request until apple gives them the phone number to port over. Apple is waiting on att's ok, att is waiting on apple! I can't believe this hasn't been noticed until now! now apple can't get me a phone by tomorrow since its coming from china. they have offered me a "bumper" but if i wanted one of those I would have ordered one! I'm about ready to just cancel my order and go with my reserved one I have waiting for me at the store.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast