+ Reply
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
AT&T website status was just updated from "in progress" to "shipped"!!!! Hell yes!! I ordered my phone at my local AT&T store in Dayton, OH at 5pm EST while their
    Green Apple
    Thanks

AT&T website status was just updated from "in progress" to "shipped"!!!! Hell yes!!

I ordered my phone at my local AT&T store in Dayton, OH at 5pm EST while their computers were down, and just now got my tracking info. It's being shipped via UPS and the tracking info shows that it's in Memphis, TN right now. Looks like I'll be getting it on Thursday as expected!! Yay for me!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My wife's 16GB shipped via FedEx yesterday afternoon (around 1:15 ET) - my 32GB didn't ship until this AM (around 3:15) via UPS - both are going to the AT&T store.
    It seems like FedEx isn't able to handle all of these phones...I too received the:
    MEMPHIS, TN, US 06/22/2010 6:02 A.M. AGENT PICKUP; IN TRANSIT TO UPS FACILITY

Looks as though the UPS boys ran down to Memphis to pick up a bunch of phones from FedEx's sort facility and will truck them up to Louisville and get them out tonight for delivery on Wed or Thur.

Both of our phones will be going to AT&T store so I'm curious how they will handle the preorders, especially since my wife's phone shows delivery on 23rd by 3:00 PM via FedEx. It would be nice to have it on the 23rd and be able to monkey with it all night and over a 4 day weekend without having to fight the rush of all 600k people trying to sync and activate on the 24th.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ticko View Post
    just got off the phone with apple the lady acted like my phone was going to ship on the 24th and be delivered on the 24th...She kept repeating what it say s on apple.com/orderStatus she kept saying well "Ships: Delivers on 24th" I kept asking that is only 2 days awaya are you sure it will be here on the 24th and she kept saying once it ships your phone will be delivered no later than the 24th. I said but dont you think it should have shipped by now lots of people i know have already gotten tracking numbers and tracked their packages to their state. She kept saying once its prepared to ship it wont take long to get to your house. I kept telling her I am leaving on the 26th for vacation for 3 weeks to europe. I am kind of counting on my phone arriving no later than the 25th. She said it will not arrive any later than the 24th. And once again I said even though that delivery date is only 2 days away and my status still says "Not Yet Shipped" i will still receive my phone on the 24th and she says thats what will happen and seemed very confident. For some reason i dont believe any of the bull **** they are feeding me i doubt i will get this phone anywhere near the 24th.
    You should know by tomorrow night. If it's going to have any chance of getting here by thursday, it will have to go out overnight air. If you get a tracking number it will show what type of shipping it is (ground, express, overnight....) overnight packages, to the best of my knowledge, get delivered before regular ground packages.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone that is showing UPS as their shipment type and you have NEXT DAY AIR SAVER as the shipment method, these will not be delivered by 10:30AM like standard Next Day Air packages. These will come in the standard ground deliveries, usually in the afternoon up until 7 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone NiteStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep I have the Next Day Air Saver.

on another note... I've received a couple emails and even a text message from AT&T this morning about my new phone. Better late than never. Lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

gawd damn, my phone is chillin in oakland. i wish i could just go there and pick it up =P

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Preordered on 6/15 at 4:00pm eastern time from AT&T website, status is still In Progress. Anyone else still seeing this? I'm in Ohio.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Preordered on 6/15 at 11:30 AM pacific time from AT&T website, status is still in progress, I'm in CA

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ordered mine at 10 am from the at&t store on the 15th while their computers were down. They called me later the same day to confirm mine was in. My status still says in progress... should I be worried? I'm from texas if anyone else from here is from texas and has had a update...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If orders are processed based on time ordered then something is wrong

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Anyone with AT&T get the fedex track number to work?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Nope, I even called fed-ex and got a no idea response.

I have seen pics that people are getting them already today.

Thanks

I called FedEx, they claim that info will be updated starting tomorrow, but really, who knows?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I ordered AT&T and the tracking number works as of 6:00am this morning. Shows order status, departure time & location and a scheduled delivery of 6/23!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

got the same as @tyrenlds on two phones!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I ordered on the 15th but it shows on the AT&T website as the 16th and is still showing in process, Anyone else had this problem and what is the status of their orders. I called AT&T customer support and they told me that I should still receive by the 24th, Do you think that I'm getting the run around?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

spoke with fedex today. apparently, the iphones from att are shipping as a bundle (which is why the att site status displays "shipped")to a specific location near you, and will be shipped individually starting weds.

ps: ordered mine from the att site around 5am (est) on tuesday. my status shows my iphone being shipped as of the 17th.
    Last edited by jaymzfox; 06-22-2010 at 01:55 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Meh, I tried to post a screen shot from the fed ex tracking site but it doesn't work well.

My iphones shipped out at 6am on 6/22 from Fort Worth Texas, overnight. With an expected delivery of 6/23 by 3pm. I got this from the fed ex shipping number I got from the at&t status site.

I ordered both my phones from my AT&T business adviser, who placed the order at 8am on the first order day.

Of course he accidentally ordered me 2 16g's instead of 1 16g and 1 32g, so now I'm going to have to mess around with that for a while, but overall it is all good.

Green Apple
    Thanks

So does that mean we still might get them tomorrow. If you order threw AT&T. I did on the 15th at 4am. I got tracking # but nothing comes up on fed x . I hope it does.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I would be quite surprised if they shipped it out overnight then somehow put a hold on it in transit to make sure I didn't get it until Thursday, but who knows.