+ Reply
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Buyers Getting Shipment Status Updates

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by kwickone Hmmmm....nothing like consistent stories. LOL What I found interesting, is that the phone rep in my case did not show any "backorder" status at all, just
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Hmmmm....nothing like consistent stories. LOL

What I found interesting, is that the phone rep in my case did not show any "backorder" status at all, just "in progress". I told her the website said "backorder qty 1" and she did not have that in her system.

I think I will order from the Apple site from now on.
    She told me she showed a code of "518" and checked with her supervisor to confirm that is a backorder status. I really wanted to order through Apple too, but alas after 7.5 hours...AT&T went through.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    If you ordered through ATT, what shipping carrier does your order show? Mine says "null". null? WTF shipping company is null? I have tracking numbers, but don't have a clue who to track with? I thought FEDEX, I guess maybe it just hasn't processed yet, hence the "null" label? hmmm......
    Yeah, thats what mines says...But at least we are showing signs of life..Some people stills says back-ordered and In Progress...It may update later in the day..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

At*t just sent me a email my phone has been shipped thru fedex

Green Apple
    Thanks

I ordered mine from Apple and its supposed to be delivered on July 15. So far i have not gotten a cancellation notice. I suspect the people that are getting them is because they ordered multiple times due to the outage on att site???

Thanks

I was #21 in line on the 15th. By the time I got to the counter, they had to do my order manually.

The rep called me a few hours later and told me she was putting my order in.

I've checked the order status, and it says "In Progress", with a order date of 6/15/10

The crap thing is she told me that they would not be getting thier fedex shipment until late on the 24th, so anyone that had the phone shipped to the store would have to pick it up on the 25th. So I guess I'll be there this Friday ... I haven't heard anything about it not being there as expected.

... but if it doesn't make it, oh well. I'll get it when I get it. It cracks me up to see people acting like it's the end of the world if they don't get their phone.

Thanks

I just recieved this e-mail from AT&T Premier:
    Dear xxxxxx xxxxxx,

We shipped your recently placed AT&T Premier order.

If you pre-ordered the iPhone 4, it is staged for pickup by our shipping carrier. Because of unprecedented volume, it may be as much as 72 hours before the carrier can provide any detailed information to you. Please don't be concerned if you visit the carrier's site and specific information about your order is not provided. The information will be updated when the carrier picks up the order at our warehouse.

Your tracking number is shown below:

Web Order number: 10122xxxxxxxxxxxx

Your FEDEX tracking number is:
    438xxxxxxxxx

To track your shipment(s) online, follow the link to the FEDEX website
    FEDEX

How to Activate Your iPhone:
    Charge your phone/device following the instructions provided in the user's guide.
    Power on your phone/device.
    Call 1-866-499-8008 Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m. Eastern Time or Saturday from 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m. Eastern Time to activate your phone/device. You may be asked for any of the following information:
    Wireless Phone Number
    AT&T Premier Order Number
    15 digit IMEI number
    20-21 digit SIM card number
    Follow these additional activation steps for your iPhone:
    Download and install the latest version of iTunes from Apple - iTunes - Everything you need to be entertained. to your Mac or PC.
    Connect iPhone to your Mac or PC using the included cable and dock.
    Follow the onscreen instructions to sync your iPhone.
    Visit http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/iPhone_User_Guide.pdf to view the iPhone User's Guide.

We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a customer.

Thank you,

The AT&T Premier Team

This email was auto-generated. Please do not respond.

2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property.
    Last edited by mbeezy81; 06-21-2010 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Dearborn Heights, Michigan, United States
    Thanks
    I got the same email few minutes ago as msbeezy... awesome!

Thanks

washamur - go to AT&T on Thursday 24. The i4 are high priority with Fedex. They will have them in.

Green Apple
    Thanks

nice. at least they are a head of the game with shipping early.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

mine also says shipped but when i log onto fedex it says Not Found. perhaps i'll check again later today

Thanks

Now all I'm waiting for is IOS4 to be released on I-Tunes so I download, jailbreak, unlock, sell my iPhone 3G..It should be coming out 12-1 EST

Green Apple
    Thanks

So if emial is right we can't track till weds I'm guess. So sitting in the dark again.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    washamur - go to AT&T on Thursday 24. The i4 are high priority with Fedex. They will have them in.
    But whats the deal with no tracking information when you go to the FedEx site when the ship date was as early as 6/17, like mine was? You're out FedEx rep, so you can fill us in!

And thanks a bunch also for your help!
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

Thanks

The funny part is that my order has been shipped and all but they still haven't took out any money since the first day when they took it out and put it back in. That would be nice if they can screw up on this part.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Fed Ex tracking on my order (through Apple) shows this:

On Schedule

In transit
    LANTAU ISLAND HK
    Shipment Dates
    Ship date Jun 20, 2010
    Estimated delivery Jun 23, 2010 by 10:30 AM
    Destination
    CHICAGO, IL

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ordered from ATT on the 14th. My order shows 'in progress' with a ship date of 6/21, FedEx carrier, and a provided tracking number. Tracking doesn't show any information, so I called FedEx. They told me that the package is due to ship from the sender on 6/22. I asked where the item was shipping from and she told me Dallas Fort Worth, Texas. Weird.

I'm in CA so it shouldn't take more than a day or two to get from Texas to here. the 24th is looking very plausible.

Thanks

I did not order through Premier, although I have a FAN #. I ordered in-store at AT&T. I have not gotten an email saying my phone shipped, but by checking the status I see it shipped on the 19th, (my birthday, which is ironic) & is on its way via FedEx with a tracking. So AT&T folks, if you have not gotten an email, check the status online.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just checked my status on my order. Ordered at ATT store with purchase date of 06/15. Now it says shipped 06/19, YUP! Both of my orders are being shipped to ATT store for me to pick up on launch day. Made my day.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gom33 View Post
    Just checked my status on my order. Ordered at ATT store with purchase date of 06/15. Now it says shipped 06/19, YUP! Both of my orders are being shipped to ATT store for me to pick up on launch day. Made my day.
    How did you get them to ship to store? Store manager at my store said it not an option, it HAD to be shipped to my house.